Self-Discovery Trek Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,792 Followers

"Of course there is no way that I can do that. Even with Joyce's permission there is no way that I can take the chance of jeopardizing their relationship," said Ping.

"Fantasizing about David is one thing; having real world sex with him would be phenomenal. He had knocked my socks off with his kiss and groping," Pong retorted.

"But I am married even if Winthrop is cheating ass," Ping replied.

"Although - I am legally separated with fidelity suspended - not that it ever wasn't suspended in Winthrop's mind. It really would be nice," Pong shot back.

"It might have a long term adverse effect on me if I longed for a repeat," Ping retaliated.

"He is just so, so awesome though, I'd be a fool to pass it up," Pong countered.

I went to bed still playing mental table tennis. All that I resolved was that I'd stick with the camp one more day and see how I felt at the end of it.

*****

It was David's turn to come to see me that night. For the first time in my life I was really apprehensive about seeing David - normally I looked forward to it. I didn't know what to say; I didn't know whether Joyce had told him what she had promised me; I didn't know how to react if he brought the subject up.

Five minutes into our conversation, David had put me at ease. I was relieved. We chatted about all sorts of things. Even though his words didn't, his demeanor said "I know that you're going to succeed Candace."

When visiting hour was up, David stood, smiled, and as he hugged me whispered into my ear "Get that goddamn bronze star, bitch. I want to fuck your brains out."

Then he broke our embrace, turned and left, without another word or even a glance back.

David had never spoken to me like that - ever - not even in jest. I got the feeling that he wasn't joking now. My underpants got soaking wet, and not from sweat! Flashing through my mind was "Could someone as breathtaking as David actually desire me? Am I not just the blob of protoplasm that Winthrop makes me feel like, but a decidedly sexy woman?"

I thought that my mind was in turmoil before, but it wasn't even close to what I felt now. By the next morning things were somewhat clear to me. There was no way that I was quitting now, and I was going to give maximum effort to get that bronze star, even if I died trying.

Joyce never even asked me whether or not I was continuing when she saw me the next night. She informed me that because both she and David had so many things to finish up that they couldn't visit again, but that they would both be there on Sunday morning when we had our "mustering out" ceremony.

I put everything that I had into all the camp activities for the next seven days!

The last full day of boot camp was Saturday. It was clear that drill sergeant Joan was intent on making it the toughest day ever. It culminated at what should have been dinner time when she barked "Now the ultimate demonstration of toughness. I want two volunteers to duke it out." There were no takers until she said "A bronze star to the victor."

I couldn't believe it myself but I stepped forward. Seeing that, the biggest camper, Kathy S. (we never used last names in camp), stepped up too. She had to be six feet tall, and even though she had lost at least thirty pounds over the last three weeks, she still had to weigh over 170. She had me by six inches and at least fifty pounds.

I had never been in a physical fight before in my life, but somehow managed the courage to attack her like a woman possessed. I actually knocked her over twice before she got me in a choke hold. I refused to submit, but fortunately "Sergeant Joan" stopped the skirmish before I passed out. Both Kathy and Joan looked at me with obvious admiration in their eyes.

Despite my angst about the "mustering out" ceremony, I was so exhausted that I slept soundly Saturday night. I slept so deeply that I had to be shaken awake by the other campers. I didn't even have a chance to shower, and was feeling grubby and anything but sexy when the ceremony started. Since I was sure that I wasn't getting a bronze star I wasn't going to be having an encounter with David anyway, so I thought that it was no big deal that I was significantly less than "fresh."

The camp director said all sorts of nice things about the campers, the weight loss for those who needed it, the increase in strength and confidence for all of us, etc. Then I got a shock when they awarded two bronze stars, to - as expected - "Kathy S," and then "Candace P." Joyce and David, in the front row of the audience, both had big grins as they slowly clapped.

I wanted to take a shower before I left, but Joyce and David were immediately on me. David carried what stuff I had to their car while Joyce kept me occupied. Before I knew it all three of us were in the car and we were driving away at a high rate of speed. David drove while I rode in back and Joyce twisted her body from the front passenger's seat to look me in the eye as we chatted. They both had many complimentary things to say about me despite the fact that I had no makeup on, my hair was all over the place, and I was dirty.

"Why did you turn this way?" I inquired when we banked left at an intersection near Joyce and David's house when we should have turned right to get there.

*****

"We're not going to our house, bronze star winner," Joyce giggled. "We're going to the Four Seasons."

"What?" I exclaimed. "Why are we going there?"

"For your night with David, silly," Joyce grinned. In the rear view mirror I saw a big grin on David's face too.

"But it's only two o'clock in the afternoon, and I'm dirty, and I don't have any clothes, and I have no makeup on, and I'm ugly..." I gushed.

"Well I have some things I have to do at the office Monday morning so I need to leave about 7 a. m. tomorrow; and since Joyce isn't ever going to allow this again; I won't be cheated out of a full experience with you," David said with an even bigger grin as he made eye contact with me in the rear view mirror.

I started to protest some more but they weren't listening to me, just talking to each other, as we pulled into the Four Seasons lot. David got one of my suitcases, which Joyce had obviously packed, and his suit bag out of the trunk while Joyce held my hand and escorted me into the lobby. Things were pretty much a blur after that. I know that they checked David and I in, Joyce accompanied us to a beautifully decorated 15th floor room with a king-sized bed, sitting area with padded chairs and a couch, and a glistening enormous bathroom with a marble tub and separate steam shower.

Joyce and David were primarily chatting with each other as David hung up his suit for Monday and unpacked a few more clothes, and Joyce unpacked my suitcase. Joyce gave me a quick hug goodbye, and David a passionate kiss. Her last words, as she closed the door, were "Have fun, and I expect a complete report."

David wasted no time. The door had no sooner clicked closed when he pulled off his shirt, kicked off his shoes, dropped his pants, and then pulled down his boxers. His penis looked like a steel rod - a big, beautiful, steel rod - and seemed to be staring me in the eye. I was mesmerized as he approached me but was able to mumble "I need to shower, I'm so..." but that is as far as I got.

"We'll fuck first, shower later," he growled as he came on me like a lion on a gazelle. He ripped off my clothes with his powerful hands and tossed them aside. Then he passionately kissed me as he massaged both tits. I instinctively reached for, and massaged, his testicles.

Soon his lips went from mine to one of my boobs, and one hand dropped from my boob to my vagina. I hadn't shaved my crotch, legs, or armpits for three weeks, and was sure that he'd be "turned off;" but if how he reacted was him "turned off" I wouldn't have been able to survive him "turned on!"

His right hand fingered my vagina with alacrity, he nosily moved his lips around a nipple, and his left hand caressed my buttocks. I was so wet that I was dripping like a leaky faucet. He pinned me against the wall while intensifying his actions, and soon I had a first, truly mammoth, knee-buckling, orgasm.

David held me up as my orgasm wracked my body, otherwise I would have collapsed. Once I finally came down from it he lifted me up, carried me behind a low-back padded chair, and bent me over it. He rubbed his impossibly hard cock over my vagina. Then he startled me by bringing one of his fingers, still lubricated from penetrating my vagina, into contact with, and ultimately penetrating, my "little brown eye."

I didn't know whether to protest, go with it, or something in between. I started to instinctively wiggle my butt, which caused him to go wild. He shoved his penis into my vagina and buried himself completely in one stroke. I squealed in pleasure.

David was like the Energizer Bunny as he vigorously stroked his penis in and out of me while simultaneously wiggling a finger in my butt orifice. I thought for sure that I would pass out from the sensory overload I was experiencing, but I fought hard to stay alert so as to savor every second of the masterful gluttony of thrills he was subjecting me to. I was successful until my second orgasm welled up inside me and he spewed his ejaculate into me.

I don't know how long it was that I lost cognizance. When I did regain my senses, David had his chest on my back, and was groaning, and I had the warmest glow that I had ever experienced in my life up to that point.

Eventually we separated, David turned me to face him, smiled broadly, and exclaimed "You are one awesome fuck, Candace!"

I think you can tell from my previous choice of language that I myself, up to that point, almost never swore, or used crude language, and I rarely appreciated it when others did. Somehow, however, David's statement did nothing except help to turn me on even more - not that I needed any help in that regard.

After we exchanged light kisses and cooing sounds or words for a few minutes I became starkly aware of my gross condition. The stubble under my arms, on my legs, and on my crotch, itched.

"Oh, David, please let me shower and shave. I can't stand myself, and I don't know how you can," I pleaded.

"I'm not sure that there is any condition that you could be in that wouldn't turn me on," he laughed, "but I promised you a shower. We'll shower together, and then I'll shave you."

"No man has ever offered to do that before," I replied in a shocked tone.

"You haven't met the right man, then," he guffawed.

Our shower together was delicious. He made sure that every part of me was properly and thoroughly cleaned, and I returned the favor.

When we were done showering he ran some warm water for me in the oversized bathtub, placed shaving cream and two razors on the side of the tub, got in with me, and proceeded to leisurely, carefully, and tenderly shave virtually all the hair off my body. When the water got cool he would drain it and run some more warm water.

Of course the time he spent on my pussy (I decided, right in the tub, that an "expanded" vocabulary would indicate a complete break with my previous low self-esteem self) caused me to shiver and charges of electricity to go up my spine. He took his job seriously, though, and waited until I was motionless before resuming his activities so as not to nick me.

When David finished I felt like a new woman, especially when we took another shower together and then he gently led me to the bed.

As animalistic as our first sexual encounter had been our next one was tender - or at least started out that way. He caressed my entire body, and then dove into my pussy. He gently licked, gummed, tongued, and fingered it. I begged him to swing his cock over my face so that I could suck it, but he wouldn't do it until I had my first climax. I shook violently, but he kept a hand on my stomach, a hand on my thigh, and his tongue on my clitoris the entire time, so I didn't flip off the bed.

After I finally came down from my first climax he swung his crotch over my face and I enthusiastically sucked his cock while I played with his balls. I had to stop when my second orgasm hit, for fear that I'd bite him, since the second one rattled me even more than the first one did. When I managed to descend back to what was my new normal - incredibly turned on and soaking wet - we kissed for a few minutes. Then I took charge, something I almost never had done before in my life.

I turned David on his back, held his stiff flagpole upright, and slowly moved my cunt down over it. I smiled at him, at least until my face was contorted with pleasure as my pussy engulfed his cock, and he smiled back at me while massaging my boobs, including lightly pinching my engorged nipples.

I started riding him slowly. He occasionally would give a sharp buck upward, sending pleasure impulses throughout my entire nervous system, or temporarily pull a tit into his mouth. We were having a very calm, pleasurable fuck until I started to feel the precursor of another orgasm. I then went wild. I thrashed about, up, down, moved my hips in a forward then backward circle, and squeezed my pussy muscles as best I could. Every time he yelled out "Oh fuck, yeah," or other words of pleasure or encouragement, I moved with even more passion. Finally we each let out a primordial scream as the most intense orgasm of my life overtook me and he filled my pussy with potent spurts of warm fluid.

For the second time in my life - also the second time within three hours - I passed out during sex. I awoke with David's cock still twitching in my pussy while he alternately stroked the sides of my tits and my head. Heaven on earth!

About seven o'clock we finally realized that we were starving. We ordered room service since we were in no mood or condition to go out. David actually had to put his pants on to answer the door while I hid my naked body under the covers. It was the only time either of us had any clothing on since three minutes after Joyce had closed the door behind her.

During dinner we chatted and fed each other various food items. I spread the chocolate mousse dessert on my tits and David gleefully licked it off. I poured some honey for my tea on his cock and did my own imitation of a vacuum cleaner, the best tasting honey I've ever experienced.

We needed another joint shower after dinner, and then proceeded to exchange massages while we bantered back and forth. Even though he had reamed out my asshole during our first encounter of the day he flinched when I ran a finger around his ass ring, and when I wouldn't stop he playfully went after me. Despite my feeble protests he pinned me down on my stomach and licked my asshole, which caused me to really squirm. He finger fucked me again to calm me down after I had another climax.

Before we fell asleep he ate me to another orgasm, and then fucked my tits - something he couldn't comfortably do with Joyce since she wasn't as chesty as I was. I was shocked when I had a mild orgasm as he started cumming on my chin and tits - I didn't realize that I could have an orgasm from tit play alone.

After David rubbed his cum into the skin on the front of my body we snuggled and fell asleep. It probably was the most satisfying sleep of my life.

I was "rudely" awakened about 5:30 a.m. by David licking my clit while pinching my labia, and groaned as I lay on my back and he shoved his monster cock into my poor little pussy for the third time in the last fifteen hours. My synapses were once again fried when he deposited another full load in my impatient cunt, and once he withdrew and held me in his arms I promptly fell back to sleep.

The last conscious thought I had was "I had more orgasms tonight than I did the last six months combined; and the quality of each was over-the-top phenomenal!"

*****

"Get up sex goddess," were the next words that I heard. I looked up and there was a smiling, fully clothed, Joyce gently shaking me awake.

"What time is it?" I moaned as I noticed a bright ray of sunlight penetrating an unshaded window next to the bed.

"Almost checkout time - 11:15 in the morning," Joyce giggled.

As I dragged myself out of bed, at first unaware of, and then unconcerned about, my nakedness, Joyce giggled some more. "My God, I've never seen so much caked cum on a pair of thighs in my life. David said you really inspired him."

"You talked to David?" I grumbled, only half surprised.

"Of course. One of the conditions for giving him permission was a full report."

"What did he say?" I asked, suddenly interested, but certain that I was turning red at the same time.

"Let's see; some of the things were 'fantastic piece of ass,' 'remarkable, fuckable tits,' 'sweet tasting pussy nectar,' 'a consummate wild woman,' - I know that I'm leaving something out, but you get the picture," she snickered.

Suddenly I realized something - I no longer considered myself a sexless blob. I felt like an erotic, sensual sexpot! I was enjoying that thought when Joyce chuckled "Back to the real world, space cadet. I don't know where your mind was, but it certainly wasn't in the here and now."

"Oh, sorry," I blurted out.

"So, did you enjoy it?" she rhetorically asked.

I tried to respond, but started getting choked up.

"What's the matter?" she asked with a quizzical look on her face.

I burst into tears and unashamedly pressed my naked body into her fully clothed one. When I regained my composure I held her hands and said "You are the absolute best friend in the world. I love you so, so much - you have no idea. What you did for me in making me go to that camp to get toughness and self - confidence; and then, last night. Oh, my God! Last night made me realize that I am a desirable woman, and that I don't have to put up with Winthrop's shit; not to mention that I never, ever, have been fucked anywhere close to that well in my entire life!"

A startled Joyce said "Shit? Fucked? When did you start using that language?" she laughed.

"About the third time that your husband shoved his beautiful cock up my cunt," I replied, not even believing myself that I had said it.

Joyce got an even bigger smile, but that morphed into a pensive look. "I hope that you're not looking for a repeat..." she started to say when I cut her off, something I'm normally too polite to do.

"No, no, no, my darling Joyce. I know that what you gave me last night was a special gift to snap me out of my malaise. I'm eternally grateful but not - I repeat not - greedy. Once was enough for a lifetime of good memories, and gratitude, for me," I sternly vocalized with tears once again forming in my eyes.

Anxious to change the subject of the conversation, I quickly did. "So why aren't you at work - why are you here?"

"The short version - when David and I gave our notices at our respective law firms their reactions were quite different. The only thing similar was that they both tried to talk us out of it. When mine failed they immediately expelled me from the premises. When David's failed they begged him to finish a few projects."

"Oh, I'm sorry for you," I empathized

Joyce laughed. "Be sorry for David, not me. He feels obligated to work; I get a paid vacation."

"How so?" I inquired.

"The day after they bounced me I sent the managing partner of my ex-firm a notice that their expulsion of me was specifically contrary to my employment contract and that I would be suing them for actual damages, emotional distress, and punitive damages. After again unsuccessfully getting me to return and agreeing to abide by the employment contract I told them that it was too late and that I'd see them in Court. They immediately offered me a six month's pay severance, and promise to continue me, without any cost to me, in their health coverage for another two years."

amyyum
amyyum
1,792 Followers