Self-Discovery Trek Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you accept?" I asked, flabbergasted.

"Of course - I know a good settlement when I see it," she chortled.

*****

I showered the cum off of me, put on the clothes Joyce had packed for me, and even put on some light makeup. Then Joyce and I went to lunch. The awesome sex had made me ravenous. I ate like a truck driver!

I helped Joyce with some of her packing that afternoon. David returned from work about 6:30, looking totally bedraggled.

"Well look what the cat dragged in," Joyce giggled when she saw him. "That's what you get for fucking a wild woman all night!"

He got a weak smile, then looking back and forth between us said, "You made me do it. You know how painful and disgusting it was going to be for me. Oh, the sacrifices I make for love," then he kissed Joyce on the lips and pinched her butt.

The pre-boot camp and pre-fuck-fest Candace would have been hurt by David's comments, fearing that they might be true. The present day Candace laughed as hard as Joyce and David did and punched David in the arm when he playfully grabbed my ass.

"I have a surprise for you," David chuckled as he looked at me while he reached into his briefcase. "Here is an expulsion order, to get Winthrop out of your house during the duration of your separation. You don't want him there while you're on your journey of self-discovery, especially since despite your two full time household staff he hasn't kept it up properly in the twenty five days that you've been gone."

Although David and I had not specifically discussed either the expulsion order, or whether Winthrop would be a good caretaker during my upcoming trek, I trusted David's judgment. I looked the paper over, signed and dated it, got a diabolical grin on my face and said "Looks good. Thankfully you're a better attorney than lover."

David immediately grabbed me and turned me upside down. "Say I'm an even better lover than attorney, bitch - say it," he chortled as he bounced me up and down as I screamed in mirth.

"Make him stop, Joyce," I implored between laughs.

"You're on your own, Candace. He has a fragile ego, so you better comply," she giggled.

"OK, OK," I yelled. "You're an even better lover than attorney."

"That's better," he said as he turned me right-side up. I'm sure that my face was red, and - damn it - my crotch was once again soaking wet.

I made dinner for the three of us, one of the few household activities I'm good at. Afterward we talked briefly about the possibilities for my trek and decided that the next day - with Joyce's help, in between her packing and making arrangements for the move - I'd start extensive research. We would meet for dinner every night until we worked out a suitable plan.

David drove me home that night since my car was at my house. He and Joyce wanted me to stay over, but I told him that I had to face Winthrop - with a copy of the expulsion order - and get things in order in my mansion. Just before I exited the car I turned to David, tenderly put a hand on the side of his face and said "Thank you for the most exciting, sexually fulfilling, phenomenal night of my life. I am so jealous of Joyce. She is so lucky to have you - and, by the way, you her."

"I know," he beamed. We exchanged a chaste kiss on the lips, and I exited.

- Part II; More Preparations, Then The Trek-