All Comments on 'Self-Fulfilling Fantasy'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the end..

..yes..

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Though it was sad, it was a very good story!

While it was not her fault, by telling her husband she wanted him out of the house, was the catylist for him ending his life. I believe it would be weird for the story to continue knowing the affair she had with Ulysses was the reason for Bills suicide.

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
I hit the submit button, before I meant to ....

I really liked the story, however I wish there was more story between her affair with Ulysses and Bill committing suicide! She supposedly loved her husband, it only took sex with Ulysses for her to leave her marriage? I also would have liked a little more buildup of the characters. If it wasn't the sex, what did Michelle see in her husband to fall in love with him.

If you do a second chapter maybe you can expand on her relationship with Bill!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Similar experience

I knew a girl that had a somewhat similar experience. Before she got married she was a model. Once she got married they started a family. She had gained a little too much weight which she did not lose after having the baby. This was repeated twice more with her ending up with a pear-shaped figure. One day she said enough is enough. She started eating right and going to the gym. Months later she had her old modeling figure back. As she was losing the weight her husband started distancing himself. Their marriage ended in divorce as the husband was insecure being married to a beautiful woman. She had remained faithful right up to the divorce. There are so marry reasons that two people get married, not all of the reasons have anything to do with love. Bill married every man's dream girl but could not handle it. He was too insecure.

tw_holttw_holtover 9 years agoAuthor
i agree tigersman

Bill was a fairly disturbed person to begin with. Plus I feel there were latent feelings Michelle had toward Ulysses. I tried to make Bill's behavior/suggesting about their marriage drive Michelle to confront what's been inside her for a few years now (her feelings toward Ulysses).

The ending was intended to set up an event that leads Michelle and her son to become closer in a possible sequel story.... wink wink.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That woman is a whore per excellence...

She deserves to lay next to her sick husband - strangulated to death, covered with her own shit and with the castrated niggers cock in her mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why u mad tho?

Anon, u mad? Lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous