All Comments on 'Self-Fulfilling Son'

by tw_holt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mentalmanmentalmanalmost 8 years ago
wildy inventive!

Truly original concept and some uber crazy dreams, but it really worked for me. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wild and exotic

Very well written...couldn't stop til the end. You left me totally spelled bound to the story. This would make a great book!!! Keep up with great stories.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 8 years ago
A an excellent change of pace from your usual work

I have read most of your incest stories and while I like them a lot some did lean a little of the side of formulaic (your own personal formula to be specific, not formulaic in the way most stories are on this site). This story was anything but. You do an amazing job capturing the strange nature of dreams without making it hard for the reader to follow along. The dreams were intense and it felt very natural that they drove the mother and son to thier final decision. This was amazing work and I'm giving it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Hard as rock. Great story. Keep writing along these lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Michelle didn't think Mikey would like it!

"He won't eat it, Mikey hates everything," Michelle thought to herself as she spread her legs apart. Mikey looked at his mother's pussy with both apprehension, and eagerness. As he moved his face to her vaginal opening, there was a peculiar, but not an unpleasant odor. As he began running his tongue up, and down, between his mom's pussy lips, Michelle couldn't help but start to moan. "He likes it," she thought to herself. "Hey Mikey, you like it?" she groaned out quizzically.

andrewkennedyandrewkennedyover 6 years ago
amazing

really loved it

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Great story. The psychological and emotional turmoil of the mother was pretty accurate. The subliminal conflict of ego and id within the mother and between the accept relationship of mother/son was uniquely described. Most beautifully described was the emotional and sexual epiphany between mother and son. Their self-confidence, self-assuredness, and unshakable trust, emotional sensitivity, and security between of the mother and son was wonderful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous