All Comments on 'Selfless Cunt'

by LoveLikeAPotato

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
iceblockiceblockover 7 years ago
Thank You!

Thank You so much for writing this, it's a genre that is difficult to find where the Cuckquean is submissive and craves the humiliation from Her Cuckcake. I enjoyed it very much!!!

Celina_Celina_over 7 years ago
Fantastic!

You wrote an interesting story with fascinating characters. Keep up the good work.

My only feedback would be that the last page seemed a little rushed, and the sudden influx of people who revelled in this kind of behaviour seemed a bit forced. But even considering that, this is easily one of the best stories I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really liked it

This particularly spoke to me, as I feel very similarly to how she feels. As a fantasy it was near perfect, only thing missing was their reaction to her loosing her job, and consent for her leaving. As a story, I couldn't help but wish there was a little more to all the charachters. It is quite fantastical to imagine someone snapping to be ok with the situation, but to make it more real, I'd love to see a more human side to them. How he genuinely cared about her and liz, how he changes his thoughts, how they adapt, the struggles they have with it. It would have added more to an already amazing story.

As for me, I feel like this a lot, but I know I'm too inherently submissive to even get a normal relationship to even start something like this. But being treated like this, it just is what I wish my place would be. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story, well told.

Although many people will not understand this story taps into a hidden but valid part of our sexuality. Please write more.

daganetdaganetabout 6 years ago

the hottest story ever. i loved degree of selfhumiliation from Melissa. author, you defenitly must another story on a cuckquean theme.

P.S. can you guys recommend other storys like that?

badgirlfan69badgirlfan69over 5 years ago
Emotional

I cried for her! Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Roller Coaster

What a goddamn roller-coaster of emotion. It started off sad, then got steaming hot, and finished as a gross but enthralling psychological thriller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
At last..female cuck

Love the story. My fantasy is similar. But I usually imagine being put out of the house. Still have to serve them and contribute money. If they want to go on a cruise or something like that, I'm forced to whore myself out. Being that I'm a fat pig I make very little whoring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i read this story sooo many times and i get super wet!! i wish there are more like this

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

I enjoyed this way more than a normal man should have.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

Here is another take on reversing the cuckold genders:

+She's the Boss (My wife's boss slowly begins to control my life) by Nomean_feet

https://literotica.com/s/shes-the-boss-4

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing story, especially with a subject matter that's not really explored as much. I hope the author comes back one day to write more like this. Although I would've preferred that she ended up with a woman instead but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

please recommend other storys like that!! i keep coming back hoping to find more! i search everywhere and i couldnt find anything

FilthyNeedyCuntFilthyNeedyCuntabout 2 months ago

Read this at least twenty times over the years. My raging hormones and my subby side still agree: LOOOOOOVE this!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Too mean to be erotic, in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous