Selfless Cunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered with sudden erotic need.

"You can hurt me." I said urgently. He tried to wave me away, but I pressed on. "Really, I like it, I need it. Being hurt makes me so horny!"

I took his hand and held it to my face.

"Please, you can hit me if you want. It's no more than I deserve. Didn't you want to hit me earlier when you found my tattoos?" I pulled my scarf away with my other hand. "Don't they make you angry?"

I saw his dick twitch slightly and his hand in mine became tense.

"No, don't do this, it's not right," he protested.

"Not right? I'm not right! I'm a disgusting piece of shit and you should teach me a lesson. Because of me you're down in your department and you've got to go through all that hassle of hiring a new person. I'm putting you out by eating your food and taking up room in your house. I ruined work and now I'm ruining your home. You should be angry at me, you should hate me! Show me how much you hate me!" I was shouting at the end.

I felt him start to pull his hand away and I let him, leaving my face open for the slap that came, hard. When my vision cleared his red face filled my vision, anger combined with lust filling him as he grabbed my throat and pulled me up close to him, close enough that every word sent spittle flying into my face.

"You ungrateful bitch, after all I did for you in that department, you repay me like this?" Suddenly I was scared. I didn't really know this man. He had mostly seemed gentle and unassuming except for his occasional rages at unruly office personnel. Now I was at his mercy and I felt vulnerable and helpless. My cunt gushed and my chest heaved.

He slapped my face again with his spare hand, sending stars reeling around my head. I hadn't realised how strong he was. Suddenly his hard prick was in my face and I eagerly opened my mouth for it. He pushed me down. It might have been slightly smaller than Derek's but it was still too big for my mouth. George didn't seem to care though as he kept pushing until I managed to swallow the whole thing. I was gagging like I never had before, but I felt a deep sense of triumph as my nose was mushed into his pubic bone and his member filled my throat.

Then he fucked it and I struggled in vain not to vomit. I couldn't help it, though, I was too unused to the intrusion and my dinner came up and into his lap, infuriating him more. He pulled me off his cock by my hair.

"Lick it up, you fucking bitch," he said, forcing my face into the pool of vomit. I did as much as I could as he rained blows down on my behind. Frustrated by my clothing he ripped my dress from the hem up to the waist, pulled down my soaked panties and laid into my bare buttocks with his hand. I yelped and licked trying my best to clean. He stood, shoving my face down into the vomit on the sofa seat to get a better position to land his spanking. Then out of no where I felt a sudden pressure at my virgin back door. I tried to say no, but I couldn't because of the cry of pain I let rip as he forced his cock inside my anus. Intense pain gradually gave way to pleasure as he repeatedly ripped into me with his cock.

His hand in my hair alternately pulled my back up into an arch as he fucked into me and slammed my face into the wet sick as he pulled out. The vicious fucking got more and more intense as he started shouting obscenities at me.

"You ungrateful whore, you disgusting slut, you fat whale," he screamed at me. I came from his buggery and screamed that to the skies.

It was not long before he buried himself to the hilt and came inside me. I felt him deflate and heard him starting to apologise.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me, you just got me..."

I silenced him with a kiss.

"No," I whispered in his ear, "thank you, I needed that. Promise me you'll keep hurting me." I felt his arms go around me and hold me tight.

"I promise."

I felt safe.

---

I slept in his bed that night and woke to his hand around my throat, his hard dick against my back and a fist twisting my flab painfully. I moaned in arousal, and tried to angle my cunt onto his cock. That earned me a vicious slap to the face and an extra twist of my flesh.

"Stupid bitches don't get to choose what hole they get fucked in," he grunted in my ear.

I moaned again, so turned on already. I started to beg.

"Please fuck me however you want, use what ever hole you want. I am your toy, your play thing, I'm your slave, just use me please."

His cock speared my no-longer virgin arsehole and I cried out in pain.

"Yes, hurt me, please."

It didn't take long for everything to settle down in to a new routine for me. I incited and enjoyed abuse at George's hands, I cooked and cleaned for him, made the house a home, suggested some improvements, none of which were listened to, but that was ok. It wasn't my house. I was a slave again, at the whims of someone else, but to someone who actually seemed to care about me. After beating and fucking me, he would hold me and we would have that intimacy I'd been so desperately craving. I begged George to use me as a urinal and he did, which apparently aroused him and I became very good at being face fucked after swallowing his morning piss. There may be a twenty-five-year gap between us, but I feel I am now with the right man, someone who treats me the way I deserve. I am a piece of shit, worthless, fat whale, and I deserve to be beaten, used and abused.

And I like it.