All Comments on 'Selling Her Talents'

by InMyHandsAudio

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I like it, it really showcases the relationship between and sub and a Dom controlling but caring, submissive but loving

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This is an amazing story really💖My only critique is not everyone has "pale" skin and to some readers that can be disruptive to the enjoyment of the piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I wrote a similar story like this on my fetlife page. Your story was way better. Thank you for sharing. :)

RingGagAddictRingGagAddictalmost 6 years ago
Prequel?

Like the idea of being tossed to the wolves. Never was much for stories that dragged on about everyone involved hanging out and being all buddy buddy or spending an intense amount of time focused on her pleasures. Here to be used by whomever my owner has decided to give me to.

I’d love an audio of say the day before? A rough fuck or blowjob as you tell me about how your renting me out? No requests or suggestions you’re just telling while you enjoy yourself? Tell me about the nice little favors or amounts that you are giving me for but be purposely vague about what the men are like? Of course I’ll thank you for allowing me please you and be useful. This story does get me but it’s the thought of that audio that finishes me... ty for a delightful orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dayamn

Still love this one. I know its an older one, but I love it just the same...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yummy

I'd love to be your Cum Slut Hot Wife, fuck this was hot.

MaggaMaggaover 4 years ago
Oh, yes please!

Oh my goodness. I have wanted this for so very long. You have nailed the right amount of tenderness and devotion with this debauchery. Thank you so much sir.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 4 years ago

Yes perfect my fantasy used well then home who cares if I cum or know their names use my cunt and mouth!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Could you make this an audio please?

InMyHandsAudioInMyHandsAudio6 days agoAuthor

I will be making this in to audio form XXX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInMyHandsAudio@InMyHandsAudio
Hello Beautifuls! I have moved all my achieved audios to me Patreon Page (its worth the coffee you'd buy this month...wink) https://www.patreon.com/InMyHandsAudio OnlyFans - https://onlyfans.com/inmyhandsaudio DD/lg Videos on ManyVids inmyhadsaudio.manyvids.com Twitter - ...