All Comments on 'Senior Trip Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

I love this series! I thought the random girl at the bonfire and the stripping contest was a bit much but the idea of having total access to 4 hot horny teenage girls is awesome especially with 2 of them being his daughters. I can't wait until chapter 3!! Five stars and a favorite point!

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Unbelievable

I didn't think you could do a better job than the first part but BRAVO. The strip contest was a little to much but overall a remarkable job of writing.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 5 years ago
Lame

I haven't the chance to read your stories yet even though you're in my fav, however I might have to just move. Give us a heads up or put this story in another category, the writing was good but it a offended me how much a wuss the Dad is. I read the first story and just skipped ahead to the last chapter of this one.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

i completely disagree with the comments from ManoBlue. Dad is not a wuss at all - he's all guy - but he's conflicted fucking his daughters and their friends. the drugs have pushed him into testosterone overdrive and so he's all sex all the time. I agree with the other comment - the wet-T shirt contest was a little over the top - but this is a great story: clever, well-written, sexy, a fun romp. Encore please! i can't wait for chapter 3

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 5 years ago
Dad's a fucking druged up pussy

you can be a stud all drugged up but what makes him a pussy is he's supposed to a big confident strong willed person but he is so fucking pussy whipped the he should be forced to turn in his man card giving into his so fucking not only to the women he love or the daughters he's supposed to be protecting and chaperoning along with the 2 other girls but in his drug rattled state as 0 willpower or morals a real man sticks up for what he believes in and right or wrong sticks to his convictions and gives some weak ass protest and some yells DADDY! and everything that makes him a man goes away its a good premise but so poorly fucking done I'm surprised how high the over voting is. My hopes were somewhat raised with the conversation Arnold had with Emily on page 4, that one should have been mixed into the first big one in the first part of the series it might have salvaged this a little I tried my best I've read a few of the incest stories from this author and while decent none have been great i also realized the author doesn't have many I think he should give them up and stick to the other subject matters maybe those are better than these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked it , But Found it unbelievable

I Liked the Ladies in this story .. But a trained Pilot acting like he just lost His Balls ?? That I did not care for . Besides it Might have been better if The wife got caught with One of the Girl's Boy Friends .. Maybe even a Divorce with a PI in it ..

Pbrman_51Pbrman_51about 5 years ago

I have enjoyed the story, I'm wandering what the girls are going to do to dad next. Hope you are writing ch 3.

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 4 years ago
More

Please add more to the story

derlichderlichover 4 years ago
I hope you continue this story!

It's definitely your best work!

IvanHardonIvanHardonabout 4 years ago
Thanks for so many good stories

I haven't comment on the other stories I have recently found because they were written many years ago.

But you have brought me such a lot of sexy entertainment.

Thank you

tlk2metlk2meabout 4 years ago
Return

A return visit to these characters is needed, could use some entertainment during this quarantine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Sorry...you lost me after awhile. It was more a penthouse forum story. Very unrealistic.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 3 years ago

I just finished the two Chapters and loved them. Very hot and a fun read. PLEASE, love to see more chapters, especially when they go home and we truly meet the wife.

Again, thank you for sharing!!

derlichderlichover 2 years ago
Hey, buddy.

Just so you know, this story, is 100% your best story. I (and any other straight male) would love to see what happens after the trip. Arnold, the wife, Jenny and Olivia back at home fucking each other into a transcendent orgasm. Those slutty girls could sneak Margie and her enormous tits into Arnold's bed while he's got a morning hard on and just wrap those giant fun bags while the girls suck his shaft and balls til he blows.

SneakyVicSneakyVicover 2 years ago

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

TOTALLY FUCKED UP WIFE AND DAUGHTERS.....TRAILER PARK TRASH

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Trashy, selfish whores. This story sucks. 1 star cuz I hated it.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Dam was hoping to find out how the last day went and what happened when they got home.please Finnish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A true fantasy, with awesome sex!

Check all logic and reality at the door and just enjoy the romp!

AnyMooseAnyMooseabout 1 year ago

Another unfinshed story. What happens on the last day? What happens after they get home? Maybe consider not starting any new series until you've finished up this and the many other unfinished stories?

afosi2604afosi2604about 1 year ago

Seems the author espouses the theory of "Always leave them wanting more"!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

Very Very hot chapter - please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

🎵baby come back🎵

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Senior Trip Series Info