Senior Week Ch. 01: Tough Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thatproblem."

Rachel turned back to Rebecca and met her eyes with a wild look. She knew?? But how? She'd been so sure that her presence in the room hadn't been discovered. She felt her face get hot and her brain raced for a response. She swallowed dryly and spoke with an unsteady tone.

"I still don't-. I don't understand what-."

Rebecca grinned to herself as she basked delightfully in every second of Rachel's embarrassed floundering. Itwastrue that she had never heard Rachel come in, but she had thought she'd heard a door close. She'd been about to turn to investigate when Kevin had suddenly tensed up. She'd realized what was about to happen and she'd abandoned her curiosity to focus while Kevin erupted copiously into her mouth.

She shivered as she recalled that specific handful of seconds. Kevin had come a lot. It was clear that the poor boy had been frustrated. After she'd finished swallowing, she'd tingled with satisfaction over the utter domination she'd delivered.

Kevin had been wiped out, his body destroyed by the unspeakable pleasure she'd brought him. As soon as he'd finally mustered the strength to face her with a look of glazed-over euphoria, she'd known that he would be just fine this week. That was all he had needed. A confidence boost. A gentle massage for his psyche. She'd helped him re-dress and the pair had been exiting the room when Rebecca had gotten her confirmation that someone had indeed opened the door earlier.

Rachel was still staring at her friend's taunting expression with nervous shock when she felt Rebecca reach out and touch her. Arousal trickled through her senses as Rebecca's fingers fell to the front of her shorts, dangerously close to the inside of her thigh. Exciting images of their night in the dorm flashed by briefly but Rebecca moved her fingers instead in the opposite direction.

Rachel swallowed hard as she felt her friend reach firmly into her tight, front pocket. Her heart pounded as Rebecca fished something out and brought it up to their faces with a bright, evil smile. Rachel knew what it was before she even looked.

The key.

Rebecca did everything in her power to stifle a raucous laugh and she bit her lip as she spoke.

"You're right. Ididn'tsee you. But you know, there are onlytwoof these."

She twirled the key between her fingers while simultaneously reaching into her own pocket and pulling out its twin.

"Rachel. Sweetie. You forgot to lock the door when you left, didn't you?"

Rachel finally cracked as the direct evidence hit her. She'd been caught and there was no reason to keep denying. She was embarrassed but also felt suddenly liberated to now ask her friend about the whole thing. Excitement surged through her as she began to blurt out the questions.

"Okay okay! Fine. So I saw. Oh my God, Becca! What the FUCK? Kevin?? How did-? Why-?" Rachel narrowed her eyes as chaotic excitement punctuated her thoughts.

"You could've told me! Why did you sneak off and-?"

Rebecca raised her eyebrows in amusement and smirked as she cut off her wildly ranting friend.

"Why? Well, remember the time you fucked my ex-boyfriend?"

She watched Rachel's eyes go wide and she leaned forward quickly to offer a reassuring laugh. She knew it was a bit of low blow (even as a joke) and she didn't want Rachel to get upset. But truthfully, it had had something to do with it. While she truly was over the whole Brad and Matt incident and she loved Rachel to death once more, a small part of her would probably never really forget the excruciating gut punch she had felt the day she'd found out.

Rachel had taken something from her that day. Something she could never really get back. So while there really had been a righteous purpose behind her actions with Kevin, a small piece of her had used it is a way of evening the score. She had claimed (even in the most superficial of ways) someone very close to Rachel. She hadn't crossed any lines, and she'd solved the problem that was affecting them all, but it was a tiny, symbolic moment of making things cosmically square.

"I'mkidding, Rach!"

Rebecca laughed again and grabbed her friend by the shoulders.

"I'm kidding. Look, we'll talk about it later, okay? For the time being, how about we just say that I did you both a favor?" She raised a playful eyebrow at her friend. "So now, you can go back and have fun with your cute friend over there and stop worrying about a certain someone who I'm quite sure isn't worrying about you anymore either."

Rachel stared back at Rebecca as she listened. Favor? Rebecca had done it forher?She'd taken Kevin upstairs and sucked his dick because she was trying to help? Rachel tingled at the thought. Was Rebecca even attracted to him? She'd never indicated as much. And yet, while she'd been running around searching desperately for her friend in hopes that she might have a solution to her problem, Rebecca had already taken matters into her own (literal) hands.

Rachel thought back to how happy and carefree Kevin had seemed when she'd bumped into him just after. Had Rebecca truly solved the problem? She shot her eyes back over towards the living room in Derrick's direction. She was turned on and definitely wanted to get with him. And Rebecca had set her free.

Rachel finally broke her confused stare and grinned widely back at her friend. She composed herself and casually flipped some hair behind her ear as she cleared her throat. She cocked her head and reached her hands towards Rebecca's hair and pretended to place something invisible on top of her head. Both girls grinned as Rachel spoke.

"Think you earned this back, slut." She giggled teasingly before shaking her head and turning her expression serious once more. She looked into Rebecca's sparkling eyes and nodded as she spoke with genuine gratitude.

"Thank you."

With that, Rachel turned away and began happily making her way back towards the boy she'd three times left in frustration, this time with a little pep in her step. She had gotten a few feet away when she heard Rebecca call her name. She stopped and turned with a silly smile.

Rebecca grinned at her friend and shot her a playful wink.

"You're welcome."

Rachel smiled and started to turn when Rebecca spoke one final time. Indicating to the invisible "Whore Tiara" on her own head, she narrowed her eyes and let out a taunting laugh.

"Just don't get too comfortable without your crown, sweet princess. The night is young. And I have a funny feeling that it's going to be long, interesting week..."

NEXT --- Chapter 2: Kindling