All Comments on 'Senior Week Ch. 11: Epilogue'

by TheRachelChronicles

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So very impressed.

I can't tell you how fantastic I think the series has been, and I think you are hands-down the best writer on Lit. Thanks so much. Such a nice thing to look forward to in this humdrum world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stop with the false modesty haha

Desr TRC,

You are a really good author and your series are great. Fully erotic and with the precise amount of detail to make the reader actually see the action as you narrate them without overwhelming or replacing said reader's imagination.

I've constantly found myself actually making the same gestures that your characters and sharing their states of distress, euphory or arousal. That's the kind of pull your tales have on me and I'm sure on many others.

Your plot twists have been really good, even the whole blackmail thing. I remembered that neither Jeff is some kind of Hannibal Lecter nor the girls are Charlie's angels, they are all only aroused teenagers and it fits just fine if their little plots and counter plots are somehow febble. And it felt great to have Rach and Becca give that a$$---e Jeff a bit of what he deserved. I hope he dies in your next prologue haha!

Now, speaking about realism, I'm not quite sure how having some kind of Brooklyn Decker pleasing guys left and right is "real". Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, only if it is real I'll humbly request your Zip code so as to move a bit closer to your area, hahaha!

I'll be anxiously waiting for your next work, I'm pretty confident it will be just as great.

Congratulations on another well done series and thank you very much for all your hard work.

Best regards!

TheRachelChroniclesTheRachelChroniclesover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you both!

Your words mean a lot. Truly. They are humbling and energizing at the same time.

Anon #2:

First, let me say that's it's not false modesty. I promise! I'm not going to pretend that I don't recognize (and appreciate) the overwhelmingly positive responses I've gotten, but this has been such a strange experience that I'm still completely nervous every time I hit 'submit.' I'm always hopeful that each chapter will be well-received, but I still get that nagging feeling that *this* will be the one that people suddenly think is trash. Or weird. Or corny. Too twisted. Not twisted enough. Haha. Writing erotica just still feels so "out there" (although it's beginning to feel more comfortable) that no reaction would surprise me. I'm glad you and others have enjoyed it so far. That makes it so much more meaningful.

Re: your realism comment. Point taken! It's funny, I never set out to make Rachel this perfectly shaped/formed/proportioned marvel. I think I just started trying to describe her and each scene in the hottest and most hopefully captivating way possible, and before I knew it, she kind of became an exaggerated version of what she was intended to be. She is supposed to be very attractive and genetically blessed no doubt, but, like you say, having a supermodel type just throwing herself at everyone is pretty fantastical. All I can offer is that some of what I write about may have a sprinkle of nonfiction grounding. So if the totality of Rachel's actions is admittedly a bit of a stretch, perhaps some realism might lie in the individual events in isolation.

Thanks again for reading and for your thoughtful comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

All the best stories here belong to authors who sadly are active no more. As the years went by it has become progressively harder to find good , well written , carefully polished and coherently planned stories. There' s no more of it. Except for your terrific and most engaging series that is. I often think about the time when it was very likely to stumble upon a really engaging story that kept you turning the pages with your heart beatin fast and really taking you into its microcosm. Now 90 % are rubbish, either too absurd and far fetching while claiming to be realistic , or too flat and banal while claiming to be non too realistic in order to deliver an over the edge/ dream like reading experience. They all seem to remain stuck in the middle, losing and dispersing the potential. I will give an example: George Tasker was a master at creating unlikely, cartoon like, sexy characters, placing them in situations with no claim whatsoever of being realistic, and therefore working extremely well. On the other hand there was Nicole32 who , though writing only a handful of storues, has granted herself immortality (4 me at least) in the Olympus of the Realistic School writers. Her "Snowed in" 3 chapters story is still unmatched in my opinion. The author of the unfinished " Lara Croft is my guv' nor " has too shown the heights a writer can reach when mixing extremely rounded characters, well carved in their personality with believable scenarios and so on.

I really admire your skill and your happy mind. I put you among the best of all times, so much so that I advise you to take a look at those stories I have mentioned, maybe you will find in them some new sources of inspiration to keep your series running; or maybe you could think to try yourself to continue or rewrite them, ( You'd make some thousands readers very grateful, or maybe you will just have a good time and enjoy reading them. I can feel you could use some rest. Not too much though! We already miss Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Can't Wait for Freshman to Arrive!

Given how sexy and, at times, dark this story has gotten, I can only imagine the highs will be higher and the lows lower once Rachel makes it to college! I'm looking forward to seeing where you take the story. And I'm certain there are many who agree with me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crazy hot

Just stumbled on this series and I'm sure glad I did! A much needed quality writer on Lit. Been awhile since anyone was this solid and prolific. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRachelChronicles@TheRachelChronicles
Thanks to all who read and provide me with the encouragement to continue this strange little endeavor I've stumbled into. I have four series out currently and I'd highly recommend reading them in the following order (which follows their chronological release dates): Prom Pr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES