Senior Year Memories Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nah. No way that was gonna happen. Not with tits I'd fantasized about forever hanging in front of my mouth. I arched my back, latching my lips around one of her bouncing tits while my hands grabbed her ass, squeezing and helping guide her onto my cock, holding her onto me so she wouldn't accidentally bounce off in her wild bouncing.

"Yeah, fuck, suck my big fucking tits, keep going out there, god, this cock is amazing! I've never, fuck, never had anything so big, never knew it would feel, FUCK! Right there, keep pounding me, keep fucking me, keep fucking your best friend's fucking mom you dirty fucking boy!" Lauren cried out. Her voice took on a high, needy tone, and though her words would've thrown me off my game even a few moments ago for bringing Tori into this, I was so lost in a haze of lust that I doubted anything could have stopped me.

I did swat her ass, though, the spank cracking throughout the room. She looked down at me, scandalized, but I only smiled up at her, growling as I fucked into her. I spanked her ass again and again, spurring her on, driving her to fuck me harder. Between this and our 69, she was getting me close, but I wanted to take control before we'd finished.

Grabbing her hips, I pulled her in close and rolled us over so I was on top of her, fucking her about as hard as anyone had ever been fucked, I wagered. I grunted and groaned, giving her nearly every inch of my cock with each stroke, sending her massive tits bucking wildly with every thrust, and she only spread her legs further, moaning and crying out loudly and keeping me going. We made out furiously, completely lost in the moment as I railed her. In those rare moments that she could string any coherent words together at all, she was uttering some of the vilest, most depraved shit I'd ever heard in stark defiance of her warm, motherly appearance.

It boiled up inside of me.

I warned her, "Gonna, fuck, gonna cum soon."

"Don't you dare!" Lauren demanded. "You're gonna cum in me, fill my fucking pussy with that sweet tasty cum of yours, but not yet, not yet, hold off, let me, let me, fuck, you know, fuck, it's gonna, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, yes, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

Her cunt spasmed around my cock and she shook violently beneath me, wrapping her arms and legs around me tight as she rode out her orgasm. I'd held on long enough and unleashed the long held-off orgasm inside of her pussy, firing shot after shot deep inside of her.

It went on like this, first cumming, then coming down. Both of us panting, both of us breathing heavily. I looked down into her eyes, and her face was pure serenity, genuine, welcome smiles and beautiful eyes.

"Thank you," she said, kissing me.

"Thank you," I returned, kissing her back. We kissed like this for a few moments, me still inside of her as my cock slowly softened, enjoying the closeness and, dare I say it, the tenderness of our current position.

We did this for a few minutes, and sensing what I thought was my window, I started to climb off of her. Swiftly, she wrapped her strong legs behind my back.

"Wait," Lauren said.

"What?" I asked.

She cast her eyes down, licking her lips in an almost embarrassed smile. "Stay? Please?"

"Sure," I said, returning the smile. I didn't move off of her, left my half-hard cock inside of her.

We just lay here like this for a long time, me on top of her, both of us looking into each others' eyes, each of us acknowledging the hurt and frustration that led us both here without saying it out loud. We kissed silently, no longer the desperate kisses of two people frantically fucking, but soft, tender kisses of true affection. The relationship we'd had in the past was long gone and could never be returned to, but there was still plenty of the care and love that had always been there. This was just something different, something new. It was still a bad idea, and one that could blow up in our faces if we screwed anything up, but it felt good now, and inside of her, on top of her, now was all that mattered.

Somehow this closeness, these kisses shared between us made my cock harden again. I'd had impressive recharge time before, but this must have been a new record. At full hardness again, I slowly started to move inside of her.

This round was different. There was no hurry, no frantic energy. If anything, we savored the slowness of it, letting the simplicity of the pleasure take us as we sought our slow, pleasurable end, staring into each others' eyes as we exchanged long, lingering kisses.

This time it was her who rolled me over onto my back, slowly riding me, still leaning over to kiss me. I traced my hands up and down her body, wanting to experience every square inch of her beautiful flesh. Lauren only quickened her pace briefly when she came for the third time today, and though it took me a few minutes longer with the slowness of my recharge time, once she made me cum in her again, I was in a blissful state that washed away nearly all of the shit that had happened today. The shit would still be there when we were done, that was unavoidable, but the connection and memories of what we'd done would be as well.

Finally sated, Lauren crawled off of me, lying on her back next to me, staring at the ceiling.

"So, that happened," I said.

"It sure did," she said, craning her neck to kiss my shoulder.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"If it's for advice on women, I'm afraid I can't offer you much since I barely understand most women, but the short version is, if you love someone, and you know she loved you back, you'd be a fool not to do everything to make that possible," she replied.

That wasn't exactly what I was going to ask, but it was pretty close. I said, "Thanks."

"Of course," Lauren replied.

Curious, I screwed up my courage to ask, "Is this always how you thought your life was gonna go?"

"Having amazing sex with my daughter's best friend?" Lauren asked, giggling.

"No, that's not-"

"I know what you meant," Lauren said, screwing her face up in thought. She blew some hair out of her face, looking at the ceiling as she thought her next words through. "Yes and no. I always knew that I wanted it all, family, career... I didn't expect it to happen as early as it did. I was a party girl in college. I was with a lot of guys, a few girls even, and I knew more than anything that before I settled down, I wanted to see the world. I meant to conquer it one day, so why not see it first, right?"

She laughed without humor. "I never expected love. I had a couple classes with Don, and he was just so... captivating. Intense. Smart. The smartest man I ever knew. He wasn't impressive in the sack, even though I did everything I could to bring it out of him with mixed success, but we could talk. Not a lot of guys wanted to talk to me. They just wanted..."

Lauren waved her hands at her body. I nodded. "Sorry."

"You've got nothing to be sorry about. We all make mistakes, surround ourselves with people who bring out our worst instincts. Don wasn't that, not like any of the other people I surrounded myself with at the time, so he was an improvement, but... I should've been more careful. I didn't mean to get pregnant when I did. Rachel was... is, a blessing. A hellraiser, but a blessing. I didn't mean to get pregnant, but when she came along, I thought it was a sign. I already knew I loved Don, why not make it official? I had to drop out of school when I first had Rachel, but Don supported us, and was good to us, and he was still so smart, and fuck I loved him. I still do. This doesn't change that, but..."

"I understand," I said.

"Thanks," Lauren replied. "It's not the easiest ancient history to bring up, but I need to remember it sometimes. Remind myself how I fought to go back to school and get my degree, even when I was pregnant with Tori, and got the job I got now that lets us live the life we want to live. Because of what I did, I can pay for both of my girls to go to college. I can't be any prouder, even if I still wish sometimes I'd had a couple more years to be wild. But, if I had done that..."

"Then none of this," I said.

"Exactly," Lauren said, nodding. "So, what about you? Is this how you saw your life going?"

I laughed. "Not for one second, no. I thought I'd be a virgin until well past college, not-"

"Drowning in pussy?" Lauren suggested.

"Not the words I was gonna use, but, yeah, same principle," I said, laughing, squeezing one of her tits playfully.

"Mmmmm, that's nice," she said, to which I squeezed a little harder.

"There's one thing I never was able to pull off, though," Lauren said.

"Oh?" I said.

"I always dreamed of being a singer. In college, there was a brief period I was convinced I was going to be one of the next Spice Girls," she said.

"What happened to that dream?" I asked.

"I was a terrible singer," she admitted.

"Well, yeah, that would derail that career fast," I said. She laughed, running her fingers over my cock playfully. Somehow, that got a slight twitch from me.

"God, I miss younger guys sometimes," she said, looking down at the slight activity in my cock.

"Thanks?" I said, looking down at my mostly deflated cock, still slick with both of our juices. "I won't make any promises about it coming back any time soon?"

Lauren arched an eyebrow at me. "That a challenge?"

"If you want to take it as one," I said. I was game to try something more if she was.

"I will," she said, climbing off the bed and reaching into the nightstand. My cum was leaking down her legs in a river, a sight that managed to bring some more life to my cock.

"Got it!" she said, proudly showing off the bottle of lube she had in her nightstand. She squeezed a generous dollop onto her tits, rubbing it in.

"I like where this is going," I said.

"You better," she said. "I don't keep this lube around for nothing."

"What do you keep it around for?" I asked. She crawled over to the bed between my legs, running her slicked up tits on either side of my cock.

"Sometimes we older folks need a little help getting going," Lauren said, pressing her tits together and running them exquisitely up and down my cock, coaxing a little more hardness into it with each stroke. "But other times I use it for myself. Tori's let me use the employee discount she has at that sex shop she works at, and the lube comes in handy with some of the toys I've picked up."

"Oh, that makes sense," I said, staring down as my nearly hard cock disappeared and reappeared in the valley of her cleavage. Lauren smiled with pride as she played, clearly glad to see that she had that effect on me.

"You up for trying something a little different?" she said, keeping a simple, deliberate pace as she tittyfucked me.

"How different?" I asked, willing to try pretty much anything with her at this point if it meant more tittyfucking.

"Well..." she trailed off. I felt one of her lubed up hands slip beneath my ass, then one of her fingers press against my asshole.

My eyes went wide. I'd never done anything like this before, never seriously considered it even. The insistent pressure of her slick finger up against my asshole was intense, a kind of strange, uncomfortable pleasure I never knew.

Lauren bit her lip, looking at me questioningly as she continued to tittyfuck me. I could have said no at this point. I could've just told her to stop and keep tittyfucking me, but I didn't. I was putty in her impressively lubed up hands and tits.

Gently, I nodded.

The pressure against my asshole intensified, and then, for one blinding moment, hurt, but once her finger was inside of me, it was like a whole new world. My body felt infinitely more sensitive, my cock harder than it had ever been. She twisted and slowly fucked it in and out, exploring me, playing with me, enjoying the strange moans I made as I was penetrated for the first time. She fucked her finger in and out, keeping a rhythm with her tits as she brought my cock back to full hardness. It wasn't just her lubed up tits that kept my dick slick anymore, no, she'd brought a river of precum from my cock and an animalistic drive from my very core.

I had to fuck her. Now.

Growling, I pushed her off of me, moaning as her lubed up finger popped out of my ass. Climbing to my knees, I turned her over, forcing her up onto all fours. Lauren cooed with delight, especially as I ran my heavily lubed cock up and down between her ass cheeks, rubbing it up against her puckered hole.

"Do it," she commanded, her voice husky with need. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass like Don never will. Fuck me hard!"

Pressing my lubed up cockhead against her asshole, I sighed with pleasure as it invaded her body. Though she was welcoming and relaxed, it was still a tight squeeze, but I inched it in a bit at a time, savoring every inch as if it were a victory over newly conquered territory, and once I'd bottomed out it was as if I'd won the war.

Slapping first one ass cheek, then the other, savoring the ringing sound and her moans of approval, I started fucking her.

"Oh god, I haven't had a cock in my ass in decades, fuck, I forgot how good that was! I need a cock in there all the time, fuck, god, yes, fuck my ass, fuck my ass, FUCK MY ASS RYAN YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

Well, I guessed that was literally what I was, so it wasn't all that hard for me to agree.

While our last fuck was tender and soft, this one lacked all gentleness as I pounded her ass like an animal, fucking her so hard with strength I never knew I had. That finger up my ass must have done something to me, because I felt like a machine now, one that could keep going and never stop, never stop until it filled her ass with my cum. Looking down at her ass as it rippled, at her tits crushed up against the bed, her hands as they furiously went at her clit, her face being pressed down into the pillows as I fucked down into her, at her eyes looking up at me and that playful smirk of hers, it was pure perfection.

"God, fuck, do it, do it, do it," she whispered, her voice rising with every word. "Fuck my ass. Fuck my ass. FUCK! MY! ASS! GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!"

She made herself cum, spraying my thighs with her juices. The ring of her asshole tightened around me so hard, bringing me a mixture of blinding pain and pleasure so intense I didn't know if I could handle it.

I couldn't. I let loose, cumming inside of her, filling her ass with the last of my cum.

Panting, sweating and completely exhausted, I fell off of her. She collapsed next to me on the bed, completely spent.

"Fuck, that was amazing," she said, her face still pressed heavily into the pillows, barely moving. Though it was slowly falling, her ass was still in the air, her asshole still stretched obscenely, leaking my cum almost as much as her pussy was.

"Uh huh," I said.

"And, though I'd like it to last forever, you should probably get going soon. I need to wash up and do some laundry before anyone else shows up," she said, her bleary eyes finally turning to me.

"That... that sounds like a good idea," I replied. The real world was coming back slowly, a little bit of a time, and my survival instincts were telling me that a fair bit of time had passed between us and that I really should be getting the hell out of here. Whatever happened between us after this was best left figured out another time, right now we just couldn't be caught.

I got up, looking around for my clothes. Lauren rolled over, displaying her obscenely defiled body to me.

"You're a mess," she said.

"Thanks," I said, sarcastic and a little scared, looking for my clothes.

"Join me for a shower?" Lauren suggested, raising an eyebrow.

I paused. "Sure."

***

Clean and dressed, I exited Lauren's bedroom and made my way back to the kitchen. We hadn't been able to pull off shower sex because shower sex was awkward and my reload time wasn't that impressive, but after we'd cleaned off some I got down on my knees and ate her out to another orgasm, which was a beautiful music to my ears. I got out as quickly as I could, finally clean and completely sated, if confused, and got dressed and left her room as if the devil were after me.

What had happened was a bad idea, but damn was it good. I didn't know how I'd be able to look Tori in the eye after this, or anyone really, but that was a step I needed to figure out later. Right now, I just had to leave. I patted myself down, making sure I had everything, save for my laptop which I'd left by the front door, and my bike which was just outside, and my phone...

Shit, where had I left my phone?

"Kitchen," I said out loud, making a beeline for the kitchen. I'd clear out, nobody would find out about this, and at some later point Lauren and I would talk out what had happened and figure out-

I wasn't alone.

Sitting on one of the stools in the kitchen was a thin, pale girl in high boots, cutoff jeans that showed plenty of creamy leg, and a dark tank top that showed off her C-cup tits and the sleeve of tattoos on her left arm. Like her mother and sister, she had red hair, though hers was chopped short and glossy with products so it spiked outward slightly. Her face was contorted in a perpetually bitchy sneer, made up with dark red lipstick and plenty of eyeliner, a bright gold ring in her nose. She sat munching on one of the cookies at the center island I'd fingerfucked Lauren up against.

No, fingerfucked her mother up against, I corrected myself.

"Hi, Rachel," I said, hoping not to let too much fear into my voice. I failed.

"Hey, Ryan," Rachel McNeil said, looking me up and down. "You've grown up."

I was taller than her now for the first time since I'd known her. I hadn't seen her in the three years since she'd left for college, and seeing Tori's sister here now, the girl who'd made our lives a nightmare growing up, brought back a lot of the old fears. She hadn't been as bad as Kyle, but she picked on us like crazy, and had beaten me up more than once when we were kids in the way kids beat each other up.

"Thanks," I said. My phone was right by her hand. "I was just heading out. Tori and I were supposed to game, but she didn't show, so..."

I went for the island and grabbed my phone. For a mad second I thought she'd snatch it away from me, but she only stayed there, silently eating her cookies.

"Anyway, I should be on my way," I said.

"You should do that. I'm sure your social calendar's busy," Rachel said, smirking.

I stopped. "Huh?"

"Nothing. Just... you should be better about locking your phone, you know? Especially when you've got such juicy pictures," she said, tauntingly. "Especially like the ones of my mom. I didn't know she could be such... fun."

My heart raced, my vision blurred. I felt on the verge of passing out. I was busted, no, we were busted, by one of the last people I would have ever wanted to be busted by.

"You saw?" I said.

Rachel nodded, her smile curling malevolently. "We should talk."

***

Mistakes have a way of growing, sometimes when you do something about them, sometimes when you don't do anything. The trouble is knowing when to do something about them and when to leave them unattended.

Unfortunately, this was a mistake I decided to do something about.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
34 Comments
DadiesdreamsDadiesdreams4 months ago

sorry but too stupid to believe he would not have a lock on his phone, and the mum(Lauren) would take a head shot for his phone. He is described as a very intelligent person.. Also it is almost impossible not to have a screen lock on a modern phone, if it's not a smart phone you would still have a lock on it. It is just lazy writing I'm afraid, if this is what you need to get drama, use your imagination to create it not stupid scenarios that we see all the time on Netflix series nowadays, I've just can't suspend my belief that much it's not sci-fi after all. Very disappointed, but I love the series.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG6 months ago

As others of the readers have said, I Love This Story line/series... Five**5**Stars all the way...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!!!!!

As to the proposition of bad decisions; yes, we have all made some in our lives, and we have to live with them. Sometimes, a bad decision even works in the favor of one/both/ all the parties involved.

Over the years, I have enjoyed the company of a number of married/attached ladies; we knew what we were going to do/what we were getting into, and the desire to be together. Each was different, there were different outcomes; I kept the confidences shared with me for them...yet a couple of them HAD TO run their mouths or be somehow indiscrete, and it ruined the relationship.

That said...this IS fantasy!!! I love it, I am looking forward to seeing where Ryan goes with this turn of events; Rachel wants to "talk"...Ryan has a challenge here...does he give in to a desire to get back at Rachel for all the ill she has done to Tori and him??

Hopefully, he takes the high road here, at least somewhat...he has enough on his plate, with all the things that led up to this extension of the relationship with Lauren.

On to the next chapter now!! I am on the edge of my seat, figuratively, wanting to see this work out in a positive way for everyone...still... decisions...good/bad/otherwise...will have to be dealt with!!

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

BesottenBesottenabout 1 year ago

The "+10 dick of sexual conquest" trope rolls on. In this world absolutely every woman who ever views Ryan's junk decides she must bang him. Usually within one chapter. It was therefore a foregone conclusion that Ryan would bang Tori's mom after Tori's mom glimpsed Ryan's junk in the previous chapter.

And now Tori's sister has viewed Ryan's junk in the phone photos. So Ryan will inevitably find himself balls deep in Tori's sister within a chapter or two. Resistance is futile. No one but no one in canon can resist the siren song of Ryan's +10 dick of sexual conquest. After all it's 10" long. Say no more! Chuckle...

Tori's mom Lauren is a sympathetic character. She deserves some good revenge sex after her hubby cheated - again. And anyone could say Ryan was the first one to cross the line by impulsively kissing her. But this much more experienced woman took Ryan right up to the line, turned on her irresistible animal magnetism and practically dragged him across it. Then she jumped his bones like a lioness when he took that step. I cannot blame Ryan for much here. An 18yo boy in that situation barely has any actual volition at all - his dick is driving the bus and raging hormones cannot be denied.

Lauren is playing pretty recklessly with the hearts of her kid Tori and someone else's kid Ryan. She has no right to do this. This is a huge transgression for a character long established as a good mom. If she thinks she can reveal this tryst to her hubby (tit for tat you cheater!) and somehow continue concealing it from her daughter then Lauren is delusional. And she otherwise seems pretty smart and self aware. So Lauren has apparently decided that completely blowing her daughter Tori and Tori's BFF Ryan out of the water is collateral damage she is willing to accept as the price of getting some sweet teenage rod. That's a pretty cold course of action for such an allegedly warm and nurturing character to take.

But what's she gonna do? No one on God's Green Earth has yet made their saving throw against the irresistible power of the +10 dick of sexual conquest. Did I mention that it's 10" long? Lol.

But irresistible dick power does not explain Tori's behavior. I do not understand why Tori would tell such a clumsy and unnecessary lie to Ryan. Game night was not a regularly scheduled event - it was something Tori had to actively set up. So she set up a play date with Ryan when she already knew she'd be canceling it to bang the new chick? And then she lied to Ryan about it when she could have told the truth diplomatically and been fine with Ryan? I think Tori really is a generally good and pretty smart person who does actually care about Ryan. I don't think she has been hurt enough by Ryan to hurt Ryan like this on purpose. It is unclear why she did something this dumb and unnecessarily hurtful. At face value this behavior appears to be substantially out of character. I trust author will make this right in some future chapter by making this behavior seem less mystifying in some clever, character-driven way.

All that being said, I am still really enjoying this story! It's full of charming characters who I am.actually coming to care about. That spells success in any genre o fiction. The author rocks. Rock on sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve been really enjoying this series and this chapter is my favorite to date. The chemistry between Lauren and Ryan is so keenly written. You’re very talented

ronibarretronibarretabout 1 year ago

absolutely spectacular writing. I can only hope to emulate your talent. A bit too lengthy but as you mentioned opening up, the details were worth the wait.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Bosom Buddies Ch. 01 A nerd befriends the 5 hottest girls in school.in First Time
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
High School Harem Pt. 01 I'm the only guy in an all-girls school...in Erotic Couplings
More Stories