All Comments on 'Sensations Escort Services Ch. 01'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
edwards21edwards21over 9 years ago

Strong start, but a little indescriptive at times. Still, really want to see what's next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
learn

Author needs to learn the correct way or term. In the tags and likely the story its wrong as female students are "COEDS" while "co-ed' is used for mix of male/female students. Confusing if done wrong.

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 9 years agoAuthor
Got it

I love to learn, especially from 'coeds.'

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
I am hooked agin!

Really interested in where this is going and how you are getting there...this is a great start!

mBrowmBrowover 9 years ago
Discrete differences

Correction: "Assuming we are discrete (sic) and pleasing, and do our homework on our clients" ==> discreet and pleasing ..

It's a common error. MS Encarta Dictionary advises: Discreet --careful to avoid embarrassing or upsetting others. ... Discrete --Completely separate and unconnected. The adverbs discreetly and discretely are different in the same manner. ('Discrete' appears often in math & science: discrete functions, discrete particles, etc.) And once you understand the difference, you can avoid the error in the future!

I enjoyed your 'Sisters, Friends, and Lovers,' and 'Sensations Escort Services' appears to be off to a fine start. Thanks!

mBrowmBrowover 9 years ago
Apologies

.. for my earlier comment, as I must have misread the tabs. I thought I was Sending Feedback, and did not intend to be snarky in public, rather to be flip and encouraging in private.

And thanks again for your writings, SteveW!

amsterdamamsterdamover 9 years ago
Interesting beginnings

Promising start to the story, very hot 3-way girl scene & looking forward to reading about the upcoming adventures. Minor criticism would be the over-use of the word sapphic.

samrowley1966samrowley1966almost 4 years ago

One chapter in and already hooked. I do love your stories Mr W xxxxx

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

Wonderful Hot Erotic story of these Three Lovely Co-Ed’s. This is a very good start and looking forward to reading the entire series. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3467 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...