All Comments on 'Sensations Escort Services Ch. 02'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
A difference worth reading........

Like this...it will be interesting and provocative to see how and where you go with this! I will be anxiously awaiting each new chapter.

SynapsisSynapsisover 9 years ago
More descriptions?

I kinda wish there was more to this chapter. We just get the edited versions told after the fact. I mean the whole description of the two girls' night is really short, compared to the lesbian sex scene in the first chapter. Take for instance the admittance of anal sex. Amber was a virgin before she started the night and in a single sentence, she's not even an anal virgin anymore. There's no build up or tension over the decision or act.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
we all are learning.

Each chapter is better than the last, hope I can afford you at the end.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter with the girls each getting a multi night date. All 3 provided their full menu to these guys. Amber and Kat got to enjoy swapping younger guys. It will be interesting to see how their business will grow. Thank You!

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

What a Wonderful Hot Erotic chapter! All 3 ladies have enjoyed an extended date with their clients. Amber and Kat got to experience a swapping also. Looking forward to reading more of how their business is growing. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...