Sensations Escort Services Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wan Suh thought they got it. This was the tenth week of their self-defense course at the college. Wan said, "I see by the time, we are at the end of this class. Next week, we will have your final exam, so to speak, so be ready."

The class all bowed to the instructor, and then broke ranks.

Edie walked up to Kat and Amber rubbing her backside, "I wish he'd stop picking on me to demonstrate. I'll be sore until next week."

Kat laughed, "Yeah, but you know the moves better than we do, plus it's obvious he likes redheads. Come on; let's get back to the dorm and change. We only have forty minutes before that free class on makeup down at Lord & Taylor."

As the girls walked back to the dorm from the martial arts center, Edie asked, "Hey, shouldn't we begin marketing. How are we going to get the word out that we're in business? Things have been quiet since Mike and Brad did you two. I want some action too."

Kat grinned, "Already started."

"How's that?"

"Well, I've been to the Hilton, Hyatt, Ritz, A-Loft, and Four Seasons, and I've been sizing up who in the place might be the 'Go-to' person if a guy were to ask for some 'spice' for an evening."

"You didn't tell us?"

"No, I wanted to see how it went first, particularly if someone turned me in to the cops. After a couple of hours studying each place around the dinner hour and just after, I talked to a concierge in each hotel. I left a little card with my phone and the word 'Kat' on it. I promised them a cut of the action for the recommendation; they get it. I was not their first rodeo. All three asked 'How much?' but I ducked the question, and just said 'High end.' I think they understand that vocabulary."

"What if they turn us in to the police?"

Kat shrugged. "I go, and you guys remain innocent."

The girls stopped by the dorm mailboxes on the way up to their room.

Edie announced as she held up a package, "Oh, look. Our business cards came."

Amber said, "Let me see." She tore open one of the boxes being careful not to chip the expensive manicure she'd just gotten. As she pulled the card out, she said, "Really nice, and so non-descript. We could be anything."

The front of the business card had one word on it in fancy script against a black background, "Sensations." Several little bubbly stars surrounded the word giving the card a carefree feeling. The black background suggested something sophisticated and expensive.

Each of the girls studied the card. The back was blank, and would allow each of them to write their name and phone, or any other message.

Kat said, "I'll take one of these back to each of the hotels I saw this week."

Edie said, "We should each approach a couple of places this week and see how it goes."

Kat confirmed, "And deny that we know anything about what's going on if one of us get picked up."

Amber said, "We need a cover story for the cards since we'll all be carrying them."

Kat laughed, "That's easy. We're business 'sensations' -- hire us and we'll work our little tails off making someone's business a success. These are to help us get a job -- legitimate work."

A week later, Kat swung into the dorm room and checked her cellphone that she'd left behind to attend the last martial arts class. Her eyebrows rose. "I have a message."

Kat listened carefully to the message, and then turned to the other girls, "Hey, listen to this; let me play it again on speaker."

"Hey Kat, this is Julio Rodriguez at the Hilton. You saw me last week. I have a nice gentleman who asked me to put him in touch with a really nice woman who might want some companionship for Friday evening. He has tickets to the theater, Phantom of the Opera, and would like a pretty girl on his arm. You know the rest. Give me a call."

Amber and Edie both shook their heads and said, "Holy shit. We're really in business now."

Kat said, "Hang on while I return the call." She walked into the hallway as she dialed the number, obviously heading outside to complete the call. She was back five minutes later. She grinned at her roommates, "Mr. Alex Douglas expects Miss Edie Ross to meet him Friday evening for drinks at five-thirty, followed by supper, and an eight o'clock performance at the Katz Theater, followed by who knows. He has a thing for redheads." She giggled.

"How do you know this is a nice guy?"

"I don't, but Julio said he presented himself well, and he thought money was no problem with the guy."

"How much of a cut does Julio get?"

"I asked. He said he'd be happy with ten percent. That's a couple of hundred on a two-thousand dollar 'date'."

Edie and Amber shrugged. This was a new area for them.

Kat said, "I was thinking you should give him fifteen percent. The extra 'tip' is for acting so promptly, and also for screening the guy and making sure he's legit and not a thug. Plus, the overage will make him think of us first in the future."

Edie nodded, "Good idea. I don't mind it if it turns into other business. Now, I'm so excited I'm about to pee my pants, plus my hot little clit is throbbing in anticipation."

* * * * *

Saturday afternoon, Amber and Kat both got text messages from Edie, 'Staying over another night. We like each other, and he wants me on his arm at the symphony. Check out our arrival at Symphony Hall around seven-forty-five. L. Edie.'

Amber and Kat were both dressed nicely, and hanging around outside the entrance to the Symphony Center as though awaiting friends. At ten to eight, a taxi pulled up and from it a well-built silver haired gentleman emerged. He turned and offered his assistance to an elegantly dressed young woman that could have been his daughter, but obviously wasn't by the way she flowed into his arms and kissed him on the lips. While he blushed, he also looked exceptionally pleased. Ignoring the pair of women watching them with disdain, the couple walked into the Center. Kat took a cellphone picture to capture the couple. Amber was using her phone to take a short video.

Sunday afternoon, Edie showed up at the dorm with her purse, overnight bag and a shoulder bag with her more formal dress in it. She gave a thumbs-up to her roommates as she came in the door.

Amber and Kat looked expectantly at her.

Edie grinned, "I just gave $600 to Julio on my way out of the hotel -- surreptitiously, of course. He was a very happy man, and promised that he'd 'Always remember us.'" She winked at the two other girls.

Kat paused to calculate, then exclaimed, "Holy shit! You mean this guy you were with paid you $4,000?"

Edie laughed, "I gave good value for money, plus he had his kinky side that I didn't mind playing to."

Amber gawked, "Kinky, how?"

Edie smiled, "He tied me to the bed, and another time he spanked me, but it really didn't hurt -- it was play acting. We also did anal sex one time -- my first episode at that end -- his too. I also learned he liked dirty talk, and so I turned on my creativity and really cranked him up."

"Was he nice?" Kat asked.

"Oh, he was perfect gentleman otherwise. He wasn't as virile as Amber's Mike or your Brad, but he distinguished himself given his age -- fifty-five. He's the CEO of some specialty electronics business in Ohio."

Amber asked, "Was he a good lover?"

"Acceptable. Nothing out the ordinary, but then I don't have a lot to compare him to except a few College Joe's. He liked the missionary position, or standing in front of me and plowing into me as I lay back on the bed, fondling my breasts and pussy, and talking dirty to him about how much I liked him fucking me."

"Ah, more dirty talk. We should perfect that some more. What'd you say to him, what kind of stuff?"

Edie said, "Well, as we went along I just described in lurid terms and crude terms what we were doing. I put him in the picture too, along with other people we'd seen or met. For instance, I had a long talk that went something like, 'You are fucking this young pussy -- this moist cunt that is laying in front of you, just begging for your cock and your cum. You have this big cock that is so pleasing, and it is spreading those pussy lips wide as it goes back and forth inside the pretty girl's body. Look how far up inside her you can go. Can you feel how her vagina spasms in hot fucking pleasure around your cock?' I went on like that for a long time all weekend, even when we went out and took a walk."

Did you fuck most of Saturday? What'd you do?"

"After we got up, I sucked him off. We showered and dressed, and then he drove us up to Orlando and we went to Epcot. He'd never been there. He was like a kid in a candy store, and we had a lot of fun. We didn't get back until it was time for dinner. He had no idea of where to go, so I recommended Le Petit Auberge for dinner, and that turned out to be just what he'd hoped for. He loved the place, the meal, and the wonderful service. I didn't disabuse him of the belief that I ate like that all the time. I think the waiter knew I was an escort because he kept studying me all through the meal. I thought I might go back and find the guy; he might be a source of leads in the future. I hadn't thought of restaurants as a place guys might ask for companionship, although the place did have a separate bar."

Amber laughed and teased, although she blushed as she asked, "And after dinner?"

Edie danced a little, "Why we went back to his room on the Club floor, and I did a long, slow and seductive striptease for him while we had the radio on to some sexy music. Together with making out and the dirty talk it took me over forty-five minutes to get naked. I even invoked the waiter from the restaurant in my dirty talk. He just sat there and loved it; although I'd occasionally give him a little lap dance to be sure he kept his interest up. He was harder than granite the whole time."

Kat grinned, "Nice touch. I'm sure I wouldn't have thought of that."

Edie nodded. "After my lewd dance, I masturbated for him for a few minutes, telling him how I was envisioning his big cock sawing in and out of my tight little pussy. I stopped, undressed him, gave him a long blowjob, and then we fucked for a half-hour before he came. He told me it was the most intense orgasms of his life."

"Did you cum?"

Edie chuckled, "Not once all weekend, but he thinks I did every time he got near my pussy with his dick or fingers. I did the act 'as if' routine with him. It was still gratifying. He needed more sleep, and after our evening fucks, we really went to bed -- and I mean to sleep. No middle of the night stuff either. He apologized, suggesting I was used to more virile men, but I told him I enjoyed his company and was glad for my beauty sleep -- both nights. We cuddled, and he liked that a lot."

"Longer term?"

"He might call me back. I gave him one of our cards with my name and number and he looked pleased that I thought enough of him for repeat business. He put it in his wallet. I told him he'd been wonderful, and overall he was."

12