Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her heart pounding against his chest.

"I want you. I want you sooo bad, Donnie."

"I want you too, Ruth. But are you sure?"

She looked around at what she could see of the interior of his bedroom before responding.

"Am I sure?"

"Yes, are you sure?"

"No, I'm not sure. I have these feelings ... they won't go away."

He had no reply for what she'd just said and let the silence speak for him.

"Um ... how do we go about starting?" Ruth asked, finally breaking the silence. Then followed with: "Have you ever brought a woman here before?"

"Well ... no. But to be honest, I only moved in here a week ago today. Now, if you want to know if I consider you a casual plaything, then my answer is no, I don't think of you as a one-night-stand kind of thing. I see you as a person, a person with needs; much the same as my own. Does that help answer your question?"

Ruth looked Don right in the eye, and took a moment before responding. "Yes," she whispered.

Donnie later learned that Ruth's previous boyfriend had gotten her to open up about her wants and needs. He'd made her feel sexy, and if he hadn't tried to empty her bank account they might have gotten married. Ruth wasn't a high school senior. She'd graduated a year before, and was actually a year older than Don, but didn't realize it.

Committed to the course, Ruth stepped away, and trying not to think too much, reached behind her and unzipped the black cocktail dress, pushed it down and let it flutter to the floor.

The lighting flattered her body as she stood there allowing him to absorb her near nudity. She was braless, and wore only a tiny thong complemented by black thigh highs and heels.

"You're lovely, Ruth. I speak from my heart in saying so," he said.

Pointing at the boner poking out of his slacks, she giggled, "are you certain it's your heart that's talking?"

They laughed together as he unbuttoned the neck of his shirt and pulled it over his head. Her eyes swept over his face and lingered on his washboard abs and chest until he unbuckled his belt and lowered his slacks. He wore a pair of white briefs and except for socks, nothing else.

She licked her lips and swallowed then said, "You're lovely too. Really you are."

Don hopped on one foot to take off a sock then hopped on the other to get at the other foot.

Ever mindful of what lay in store for them; Ruth took a moment to peel her thong off and tossed it off to the side.

Don moved in closer; let her feel his erection rub against her thigh. Ruth reciprocated, pressing a breast, with hardened nipple against his arm then reached out to touch his chest, her fingertips grazed lightly over his nipples before putting both palms on his shoulders. "I could do with another kiss," she whispered.

This time both their tongues went into action and temperatures soared. His hand delved between her legs, felt the dampness through her thong and he groaned with excitement.

"Please," Ruth gasped, her voice lost in Don's urgency to explore further by venturing under the thong and slipping between the soft folds of her labia. Remembering what he'd learned from previous partners, he pulled her close for another torrid kiss.

The longer the kiss went on, the wider Ruth spread her legs. He had three fingers churning inside her by the time she'd extracted his cock from the briefs. Ruth's hips bucked up, meeting his hand, helping him bury the fingers in her molten flesh.

"No, wait!" Don said, covering her mound with his mouth; kissing it in almost the same way he'd kissed her mouth.

"Oh ... you're gonna eat me?" Ruth crowed, enormously pleased at this course of action.

Her feet were barely settled on the floor before he was between her legs kissing and sucking voraciously at her cunt.

Ruth gasped, but wasted no time in raising her hips to accommodate his mouth. Her skin was sleek with sweat and when she wriggled her ass it wound up hanging halfway off the loveseat. Her pussy was shaven clean, except for a triangle patch that she kept cropped close, and Donnie's tongue relished the smoothness of her pussy.

Donnie was determined to give her the full benefit of his expertise in cunnilingus. Miss Ginger had drawn him to her cunt and praised his work, but it was Denise who had carefully instructed him in the art, drilling it into him that one had to please the woman, and how. He had practiced on his older sister, Maureen, and then with Zara, who had him pay special attention to her clit, exposing it from its hiding place and encouraging him to suck on it; and of course there was Nikita, about who has been mentioned before and will certainly be encountered again in subsequent chapters.

At any rate, Donnie started by lapping away at the entire length of Ruth's opening, pausing to suck the labia into his mouth and pretending to chew on it. After moaning appreciatively and telling her she tasted like a lemony-orange---she didn't, but he thought it sounded better than what she really tasted like---which was a tinge of sweet, sticky urine and otherwise flavorless; he kissed her clit and spread her labia apart with his thumbs. There was no question but that he had already taken her breath away.

Donnie sent his tongue squiggling into her hot crevice and she screamed with delight.

"You're close, aren't you?"

"Mmmm."

"You should like this part ...."

Her feet came off the floor and she tried to open even wider for him. He rewarded her by using both thumbs to coax her tiny clit out again, and tried to swallow it until she could no longer stand it, and started cumming again.

"OH, GOD!"

"OH, GOD!"

"Ruth!" Ruth!" He cooed repeatedly until she stopped quivering and gathered the breath to answer him.

"Yes ..." she weakly replied.

"Remember why you came over here this afternoon?"

"Huh?"

He kissed her navel and let his tongue tickle her there. He kept doing this until she began to squirm.

"Don ... I've never cum so much in my life."

"That's nice, but can you remember why you came here?"

"I don't ...."

"Wanted to get laid, didn't you? Wore that lovely black dress?"

She fingered her pearls. They were the only item she still wore. "Yeah but ...."

"Let me put it another way. I haven't gotten any yet."

"Oh, my God, I'm so sorry!" Her surprise was evident and so sincere he had to laugh.

"There's time for that," he said, but I think you need a short rest. Want to lay here for a while, or would you like a tour of the place?

"Will we end up back in the bedroom?" she inquired coyly.

"We will. I'll see to that, Ruth."

She sat up and looked around as if seeing the room for the first time. "So show me the place, Don." And as they began the tour, she asked, "Are there stars painted on the bedroom ceiling?"

"No, but I can promise you'll see them when we get going again."

She started giggling, and pausing by a newly acquired recliner said, "I can't wait, Don. I can't wait!"

He moved to her and sent his hand between her legs, found her swampy cunt and sent two fingers into her.

Ruth grunted with pleasure.

Donnie's hand increased its speed. Ruth moaned and wanting more, rolled her pelvis against his mouth. She shivered from the first touch of his mouth on her. He tried to drink her in; and while she couldn't hear the slurping sounds he made, they caused certain vibrations that sent delicious pulses of pleasure through her body.

His tongue found her clit, flicking back and forth and Ruth threw her hands above her head, and screamed his name. Then her fingers went from the top of his head to his neck and pressed him into her mound.

"Ohhh, Don ... I love it!" she groaned, panting for air as his tongue glided through her creamy wetness; teasing with artful licks and nips in time with her arching back until she came.

"Oh, God, Don, don't stop what you're doing!"

Every muscle in her body was taut as a bow string as she spasmed again and again under his talented tongue.

Donnie continued fingering the slender girl as she continued to climax, moaning and murmuring his name over and over.

He felt Ruth's involuntary spasms as she attempted to press herself into his heavenly mouth and tongue. Her vaginal walls contracted when the tip of his tongue flicked over them---tasting her innermost sweetness.

Ruth was well on her way to sexual heaven, and began moaning gutturally, clutching the seat cushions involuntarily. Donnie's mouth closed down on her labia minora, closing them---then splitting them apart while wetting a finger with her juices and sending it to tease her asshole.

Naugh!" she grunted, but there was a lusty pleasure in the sound.

His tongue moved back to her clit, sucked on it, enveloped it, teasing even more by nipping, sucking, and licking; and hastening a writhing, tumultuous climax from Ruth--- which arrived---according to Ruth, in record time.

Yet he kept at her.

When Ruth realized what was happening, she shuddered and ran her hands through his hair while spreading her legs even wider and pushing her ass down into the cushions. Donnie mashed his face into her cunt.

She came again.

He backed off, wiping his mouth on his arm and renewed his attack, sucking and lapping every inch of her genitals, spreading the very juices seeping from her everywhere is mouth and tongue touched.

"Don ... what are you doing to me?" Ruth wailed, sounding completely lost.

"Eating you out ... making you cum!" he replied.

"I know---I know---I can't stop cumming!"

"I'm taking you where you've never been before," he said, quoting from the Star Trek series. He reached up and stroked the side of her breast, then ran his fingers over the nipple before taking it and twisting it slowly. He was never certain that it made her climax again, but the way her body shuddered and jerked he thought she had. At any rate, he continued twisting her nipples.

Ruth's head was now turning from side to side as she moaned out his name. "Don ... Don ... OH ...!"

He sucked insatiably at her vagina.

"GONNA CUM AGAIN!"

"Give it to me!" he yelled, before pressing his lips to her clit and sucking so hard it seemed he might actually swallow her little cock.

Ruth's hips were humping his face. Donnie managed to maintain position, and began a series of long, sweeping stokes of his slippery tongue to titillate her into exploding.

He would later swear that he felt her ass and stomach tensing; and her inner thighs began to quake.

Ruth screamed--- took huge gulps of air into her lungs and then came so hard he feared she might be having a heart attack.

The room was filled with the scent of their sweat and juices when he emerged from between her thighs. Then with her body still twitching from the aftershocks he crawled the length of her body and kissed her as tenderly as possible.

"That was so beautiful," he croaked.

Perhaps a full minute passed before Ruth was able to compose herself enough to answer with, "It ... it was unbelievably fantastic."

Donnie held her close and felt her heart beating hard. They began to laugh and he fed his fingers into her mouth and she readily accepted them; and after sucking the juices from them tilted her face up and kissed him.

A moment or so later, her hand slipped between his legs and touched his manhood. He made it jump in her hand, causing her to shriek with delight and amazement.

"I didn't know a guy could do that!"

"Go ahead, play with it, Ruth," Donnie said as if she needed coaxing.

"Oh!" she said sounding startled.

"What's wrong?"

"Um, nothing's wrong ...."

"But?"

"You're not circumcised," she said softly. "I've never seen one like this before."

"Should be kind of a treat for you, then," he laughed.

Still on the recliner, he fell on top of her and kissed her again.

"That ... was ... soooo ... good!" Ruth gasped when she was capable of it.

"Yes it was, you're a wonderful kisser, Ruth," Donnie croaked, and added seconds later, "Such soft lips ... I've never kissed anyone with such soft lips. I didn't want to take my mouth off them, but I had too, you know?"

Then they were both laughing.

"Amazing!" Ruth managed when she regained control of herself. "It really is!"

"I'm so glad that you told me you were wet after dinner last night," he told her.

"I told you I was wet?" She appeared shocked by my comment.

"Why yes, you did. In fact, you said, and I quote: 'I want you to know something. You ... you have a way ... you make me wet. You make me very wet."

"Oh, my God! I remember THINKING that! I didn't know I SAID IT! I'm so embarrassed!"

"Don't be," he said, gently prying her hands from where they covered her eyes, and kissed each eye in turn, then said, "Look at it this way. I'm so grateful that you did say it. I think you're kind of happy about it too after all's said and done."

They had some wine and then he said, "If you're up for it, I have some ideas on how we can keep you wet for the rest of the evening."

She was nodding before he'd finished, and he pulled her against him and smothered her face with kisses. When he stopped, Ruth brought her face to meet his cock and inhaled his scent, "Mmmm, you have some ideas?"

Ruth's tongue flicked out to touch the base of his prick, and then slowly traveled up to lick a drop of precum from its tip. Ruth looked up at him, and when their eyes met, gently laid his cockhead on the flat of her tongue then closed her mouth upon it.

"Ohhh, now that's really nice," he told her.

Removing him from her mouth, she gleefully replied: "I like the way you taste. I like your smell too." And just like that Donnie was back in her mouth, with her head bobbing up and down in a slow, methodical way, stroking his shaft in tandem with her sucking.

When he moaned in appreciation, she later told him he reminded her of a guy she did in high school. She called it 'a tawdry blowjob.'

"How so?" Donnie inquired, now that she'd opened a door to her past sexual experiences. He wondered if she would reveal her sexual exploits in similar fashion as Nikita had.

"Well, we were watching porn and making out, you know?"

"And?" Donnie idly traced a finger over her left breast, carefully avoiding the areola and nipple. He smiled as she frowned and hurriedly pinched the nipple on the breast he was caressing.

"Want me to suck you off?"

"First tell me about that um, you know, that tawdry blowjob."

"Why do you want to hear about that?"

"It makes me hot to hear about you sucking off another guy."

Ruth shrugged, and began talking, but she regained her hold on his cock and slowly stroked it as she revealed what had happened ....

"The truth is I love sucking cock. Always have ..." Ruth leaned down and sucked the tip of his penis between her lips.

"Easy there---you've some talking to do first."

"Oh, yeah ... sorry. Where was I?"

"You were saying you always loved sucking cock."

"Mmmm. From the first hot entry of the spongy velvet head into my mouth, to the musky smell of the hairy testicles after deep-throating it that first time, and of course, to the explosion of cum across my tongue and down my throat. I swallow too, most times. There have been some guys that tasted awful and I didn't swallow them again."

She glanced up into Donnie's eyes, smiled and said, "You guys are always so impressed that I can take you deep. "It's not that difficult you know; it's a practiced technique."

"So tell me how you got started. I'd love to hear about it," Don said sincerely enough that Ruth decided to tell him and to hell with the consequences if any.

"All rightie, I will. First off I'm bi-sexual. Does that turn you off?"

Don laughed, "No, not at all. In fact it turns me on even more."

She smiled at him and he watched as it went from her normal smile to a wildly lewd smile. "Good!" she chirped so let's see, it's a long story so let's lie down and get comfy, okay?"

"Sure Ruth, on with the story then."

Ruth laughed self-consciously and said: "I should kinda start at the beginning. I first began to suspect that this kind of pleasure might be abnormal when I discussed it with a high school girlfriend during a supposed sleepover. Jo-Ann's parents were out of town and we had been out late with a couple guys from another high school.

As we lay in our bed after they had returned their date Jo-Ann brought up the subject hesitantly, "Did you and Eddie, uh, do it tonight?" she whispered.

I sighed. I had been about to drift off, hoping to dream about the pleasurable experience of Eddie filling my mouth with his hot load while in the back seat of his car."

Donnie interrupted, saying: "Ah, such sweet dreams for a young thing ...."

"Stop that or I'll stop the story," Ruth said and he knew she was serious and apologized.

"Anyway, I was pretty sure Jo-Ann was playing with herself under the blankets, trying to get some relief after another unsatisfactory episode with her own boyfriend.

"I didn't let him fuck me, if that's what you mean," I whispered. "But I did suck him off so he didn't suffer all night."

"Yuck!" Jo-Ann said. "I'd rather let them between my legs if I have to do something for them. But it leaves me so frustrated I can barely stand it. Howard can't hardly last long enough to get it all the way in before he cums, and it doesn't occur to him that I may have to go to bed horny."

"So why don't you get him to go down on you, if that's what you need?" I suggested.

"Well, if I asked him to do that he would want me to suck him too," Jo-Ann said. "And the first time I did that he came all over my face and I barely made it to the bathroom before I threw up. Then I had a big cum stain on my best silk blouse, and wads of cum in my hair which I had to wash twice before I could go to bed. It was awful. I decided right then that I would never do that again."

I considered this for a moment. The conversation was making me uncomfortable. If I revealed how much I liked giving head, would I be labeling myself as some kind of pervert? Or was it Jo-Ann who was abnormal?

"Maybe if you sucked him off before he fucked you he would last longer," I told her, hoping she was listening to me and not dwelling on her own words---Jo-Ann had a nasty habit of doing just that. "And the obvious solution to the mess is to just swallow his load before it gets all over you."

Jo-Ann gagged audibly, although the squishy sounds of her busy finger in her pussy barely abated. "Do you REALLY let him cum in your mouth?" The squishing sounds intensified. Undeterred, Jo-Ann prattled on as if nothing was going on under the covers. "How can you stand it?"

"I not only allow it, as you put it, but I insist on it, Jo-Ann. Some boys trying to be considerate pull out of my mouth before cumming. I've gotten to where I hold their balls firmly as they approached their climax to prevent them from wasting the hot load they're gonna discharge. I want it, Jo-Ann. I fuckin' crave it!"

"Ewe!" Jo-Ann said and then tried to smother the moan as she sought out her orgasm with her fingers.

"It's not bad at all once you get used to it," I told her. "What I didn't tell her was that I love it so ... I mean that first hot spurt of cum always makes my pussy clench and the second thicker surge across my tonsils and down my throat triggers a mild orgasm that leaves my panties---if I'm wearing any---sopping wet."

"I'll have to remember that, Ruth," Donnie said and let his fingers trail along her inner thigh stopping at the entrance to her pussy.

"I'll NEVER get used to that," Ruth said softly, then shuddered when his finger slipped inside and began moving in and out.

"Can I suck you, Donnie?"

"Not just yet. Go on with this story. I find it enlightening."

"Enlightening? How?"

"I'm interested in a woman's mind. Always have been. You're fascinating creatures, really you are."