Sensualist Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth nodded, accepting his reasoning, and resumed her story.

"Jo-Ann grew peevish, saying the talk about cocksucking was only making it harder for her to cum. It was the first time she admitted she was masturbating in front of me."

"Guys and their dicks," Jo-Ann complained, "none of them last long enough to satisfy me. I always end up having to finish myself off. And, really, I could do that without wasting time with all their fumbling around."

Donnie laughed aloud at that. "She sounds like a real frigid bitch.

Ruth considered this silently for a few moments before nodding in agreement. "Yeah, sounds that way, doesn't it? "

"Yes it sure does," Donnie agreed.

"Only she wasn't. She hadn't been satisfied by a guy, that's all."

"Well you have her masturbating in front of you, so she must have been getting off that way."

"Come on, Don. You know that jerking off isn't the same as getting laid, or even a blow job."

Donnie nodded in agreement and added, "I take your point. So what happened next?"

"I tried to persuade her that sucking a guy off gave one a certain power over him---you know, a girl can stop short and leave him dangling as it were. Or she can shove her pussy in his face and get him to return the compliment, you know?"

"At great risk, Ruth, at great risk."

Ruth laughed along with Don at that and then she resumed her tale. "I told her that if she was squeamish about him cumming in her mouth, just stop before he cums and finish him off with your hand, or even slip him into your pussy and finish that way."

Jo-Ann panted, "Sounds awfully complicated." While at the same time she made herself and what she was doing uncomplicated by kicking the sheet off of herself and was openly massaging her wet pussy with both hands, as she approached her release.

"The whole thing had gotten me hotter than a two-dollar pistol. I thought about suggesting a round of 69 between us, but thought better of it after a moment's hesitation. I settled for suggesting that I could show her a thing or two; that it might help her."

"You could get Eddie up here and have him fuck me properly. I wouldn't mind that at all," Jo-Ann shot back snottily.

Did she just have the hots for my date, or was it something else? I wondered.

"I don't know about Eddie," I replied, "but I bet I could get a guy up here in five or ten minutes and blow him while you watch."

"Jo-Ann's eyes lit it with pure lust. "I don't ... could you ... could you really manage that?"

"I think so."

"You do it and I'll eat you out for the next three days, morning and night, you want me too."

"Okay, only I want you to fuck him after I blow him. I get to sit by and watch the whole thing, might even make a suggestion or two."

"I accept that bet," Jo-Ann said, and began to tremble as her orgasm finally arrived. She fingered her pussy with a violent series of thrusts that sent shivers up and down my spine and other places."

"Don't move," I declared. "I'll be right back. And quit playing with yourself. You're about to get fucked."

Jo-Ann absently nodded her head and giggled nervously as she pulled her sheet back across her naked body.

"Leave the sheet off," I told her firmly. "I want him to see you lying there hot and horny when he comes in."

"You're kidding right? I mean, you're bringing a guy in and I'm like...?"

"He's coming in with the promise of a blow job. You're a bonus. But I want to watch you watching me, understand?"

"Yeah ... I think maybe I do. Okay, I'll do it."

Ruth turned to face Donnie and said, "I should mention that Jo-Ann had a pretty good body on her. I was looking forward to having her go down on me. I was planning on doing her too, but didn't mention it to her."

"You probably didn't need too. My guess is she was as hot as that two-dollar pistol you mentioned a while back."

Ruth laughed lewdly as she relayed how she'd quickly combed her hair, donned shorts and a Tee and headed out to find Mr. Right-Now.

"It was after midnight and the street outside her house was empty. For the first time I realized how futile my task was. No one was out at this hour. I walked to the corner and looked in all directions. No one in sight. I grew worried. This wasn't as easy as I'd thought it would be. I turned the corner half way down the block ran head-on into a guy carrying an arm load of books which he promptly dropped to the ground.

"I apologized profusely and knelt to help him pick them up, noting his embarrassment as he tried to avoid looking at my tits which were wobbling around under the tee.

"Yeah," Donnie said with a smile. "You've got the wobbliest tits, you know that don't you?"

"Fuck off, sailor!" Ruth laughed and slapped him on the shoulder, then shuddered happily when Donnie slapped her breasts with his rock solid erection, eliciting a most pleasurable stinging sensation.

.

"Mmmm, nice, baby ... very nice. But if you want me to continue you'd better hold off."

"All right," Donnie said with some reluctance. "But remember I'm ready and waiting, baby."

"Okay, now where was I?"

"Helping him pick up his books. You remember the ones you knocked out of his hands with those tits of yours," Donnie said and laughed.

"Oh you ... you can be nasty," Ruth giggled.

"Nasty can be nice, baby," he said with a lewd grin.

"It can and don't I know it. Anyways, I apologized for my clumsiness and after we picked up his books I steered him toward Jo-Ann's house.

"My roommate and I have a project going and we really desperately need some help. I hate to ask, but do you think you could, maybe, come by for just a few minutes?"

He squinted at me suspiciously, probably wondering if this were some sort of practical joke designed to embarrass him.

"You know it's kinda late and umm, the cops cruise by here all the time ...."

"I don't follow ... what do you mean? I said.

"We could both get into a lot of trouble," he said nervously.

But his eyes were riveted on my tits and I figured he needed some more inducement and stretched to give him a good look at my tits then turned so he could see my ass. I do have a nice ass, don't I Donnie?"

"You have a world class ass, Ruth. I mean it with all my heart and hardon," he replied.

They both laughed and Ruth resumed her story.

"We just need you for a minute or so. Pretty please? No one will be the wiser, sweetie."

He shook his head in resignation and I took several books from his arms and turned toward Jo-Ann's house. He followed me like a lost puppy.

I locked the door once he was inside, took him upstairs to her bedroom and waited for his reaction. As his eyes adjusted to the dimness he saw Jo-Ann lying naked on her bed, demurely covering her lightly furred pussy with one hand and trying to conceal her generous breasts with the other.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry," he gasped. "I'll just be going, don't worry I won't say anything, I shouldn't be here anyway."

"Calm down," I said as soothingly as possible. This is the problem. You see ..." and to add what was unnecessary under the circumstances, I pulled off my tee and exposed my tits.

The books in his arms crashed to the floor. The three of us froze thinking the noise would attract some type of attention to us. But of course we were all alone in Jo-Ann's house.

"What's your name?" I asked him, just to have something sensible come out of my mouth."

Donnie laughed and Ruth paused to look at him, saying: "What?"

"I have something ... sensible to put in your mouth."

"Fuck off, Donnie! Do you want to hear this or not?"

"I do, I do. Please continue. I'll try to be quiet."

"He said his name was Reggie. I introduced Jo-Ann and myself, hoping now that we were on a first name basis we might move on to more important things.

Seeing that he was staring at Jo-Ann's voluptuous form on the bed.

I pushed him in that direction, and then told him to sit down on it. He did and I rid myself of shorts and panties. Now Reggie was looking at two naked females. I took advantage of his being distracted to unbuckle and unzip his jeans and only when I was struggling to yank the jeans down did he react.

"Whoa! What the fuck!" he gasped.

"Hey, Reggie," I said in a rude tone, "You wanna get laid or not?"

"What?" he gulped and I swear to God his voice cracked.

Ruth joined Donnie in laughing at the imagined scene.

"Don't tell me he couldn't get it up," Donnie laughed.

"No, that wasn't a problem. I told him he needed to get naked and quickly. I think I mentally counted to four before he reacted. But when he did, he managed to strip himself in less time than that, and I mean socks and all.

"Jo-Ann clicked on her bedside lamp and leaned on one elbow while she watched.

"Now," I told him in a firm voice, "Here are the rules ... I am going to suck your dick, and then you are going to fuck Jo-Ann here. Understand?"

I just managed to catch his response. It was weird---I mean for a guy about to have his way with two good-looking and horny girls---he said, and I swear it's true---'This can't be happening to me!"

"By then I had his dick in hand and started licking the head. A glistening drop of cum immediately appeared at its tip.

"I had Jo-Ann move closer, I didn't want her to miss anything.

Jo-Ann was at least as hot as I was. Her hand was resting on the small of my back as I took Reggie's dick into my mouth. After several lingering licks and sucks I took him out and told Jo-Ann to watch closely, then I deep-throated him.

"Of course, I had practiced this for ages. You know, starting with a banana in high school and then working a series of different guys in the front and back seats of their cars.

"Like I told you before, I love giving head. I'm very good at it, and figured why not teach Jo-Ann how to do it while we were rooming together.

"Knowing that Jo-Ann was watching me excited me more than I had expected, and so I decided to hurry Reggie along. By the way. Reggie comported himself very well under the circumstances. I mean he didn't ejaculate for the longest time. I've wondered since if he might have jerked off just before I found him in the hallway. Anyways, I never asked him, but kept at him, wanting to savor the huge load I figured he was sporting in those big balls of his.

"My jaws were beginning to ache, although that was a mostly pleasant ache. I started making slurpy sounds as I sucked him. It affected both Reggie and Jo-Ann in different ways. Jo-Ann's mouth now hung open, and drool ran out of the corner of her mouth. She so wanted to be me at the moment. As for Reggie, well he had his eyes squeezed shut and was gasping for breath, trying to hold back his eruption. I stopped sucking long enough to snap at him. "Open your eyes and watch me, Reggie!"

"His eyes popped open as I deep-throated him yet again, and he croaked, 'I---I'm gonna cum if you keep that up!"

"Making you cum is the idea, honey!"

"I mean it! I'll come right in your mouth if you don't stop!"

"I left off sucking him, took him out of my mouth and asked him, 'Do you promise?' And aside, to Jo-Ann, 'Put your hand on my pussy and see what happens when he shoots off in my mouth."

Jo-Ann, startled by this request, squeaked, "Oh no I can't do that!" But she did it anyway.

I got back to blowing him, felt his orgasm coming on. Reggie screamed as his salty load jetted onto my tongue and deeper recesses of my throat. I screamed too---because the truth of it is that I tend to cum at least some every time a guy cums in my mouth. That's why I had Jo-Ann cupping my labia. I'm also positive she added a finger to her actions on her own.

"Anyways I gushed hot pussy juice all over Jo-Ann's hand. I also swallowed most, but not Reggie's entire load and stuck my cum-laden tongue out at her to show her what I'd done.

"I licked my glossy lips and ordered Jo-Ann to suck out the last of it so she could taste him while he fucked her."

"Oh, you are one nasty bitch aren't you?" Donnie said with a knowing grin.

"I try, baby. I try. Anyway, Jo-Ann took him into her mouth and more or less cleaned his dick off. She didn't gag and I took that as a positive.

"Now it's Jo-Ann's turn, Reggie," I cooed.

Reggie thought he was finished, or at t least owed a rest, but his cock was still firm and hey, any eighteen or nineteen year old who can't keep going ain't worth ... well you get my drift, baby, don'cha?"

"I set Jo-Ann on her back; she opened those nice legs automatically and spread her lips apart with two fingers. Reggie moved to stick it right into her semi-gaping cunt, but I stopped him and made him go down on her first.

"I---I've never ...."

"Always a first time, sweetie," I said. "Just use that nice tongue on her. Jo-Ann will direct you the rest of the way. Then when you fuck her she'll be wet and wild for you."

"I'll say this for Reggie. He was inexperienced when he started, but he was a fast learner and did a commendable job of eating her pussy. In fact, I envied Jo-Ann a lot. I mean he not only thoroughly ate her out but he made a few moves on her asshole that had Jo-Ann moaning and squirming and more than ready to be fucked.

"Okay, Reggie, now you can fuck her, I want you to do her hard and deep, and if you cum before I say you can you will be really sorry."

"Jeez, now you're threatening the poor guy," Donnie laughed.

"It seemed right at the time," Ruth confessed.

"So, did it work?"

"You might say so. He did his best. I say this because although he was pumping away like crazy, he didn't know enough to use different angles with his thrusting. Kind of repetitive fucking, you know?'

"Anyway, I decided to slow him down some. I wet my middle finger then sent it into his asshole. He looked over his shoulder at me and I snarled, 'Fuck her until you fill her up with your cum.'"

"His dick fell out of Jo-Ann's hole and I burst out laughing as Jo-Ann, furious at the loss, grabbed his hips to guide him back inside her. Seconds later they were both gasping and moaning and soon thereafter Jo-Ann shuddered violently and her body went rigid.

I worked my finger back into his asshole while chanting at Jo-Ann to cum for me, over and over.

When I sensed that poor Reggie was going to explode I yanked the finger from his ass and yelled: "CUM!"

They came simultaneously.

Jo-Ann's pussy gave a last tremendous spasm and made a loud farting noise as her contractions expelled part of his juicy load. Reggie collapsed onto Jo-Ann's already limp body.

I let Reggie catch his breath before grabbing a handful of his hair and pulling him off Jo-Ann who nearly out of it.

"Thanks a lot, Reggie, you can go now," I said firmly as I gathered up his scattered clothes and thrust them into his arms.

Seemingly dazed and certainly disoriented, Reggie dressed and accepted the books that I quickly piled into his open arms. I walked him to the door and told him he'd been great and maybe we'd look him up again one day. Then opening the door I checked to make sure the coast as clear and sent him on his way.

I returned to the bed where Jo-Ann still sprawled lewdly. Cum was running out of her just-fucked pussy, across her pink asshole, and puddling on the sheets.

"So, did you cum?" I asked Jo-Ann.

"I came," Jo-Ann sobbed happily. "I came so hard I thought I would die."

"That's how I feel every time I suck a cock. Can you still taste his cum in your mouth? Because in case you forgot, let me remind you that he came in your mouth too."

Jo-Ann shook her head weakly. "I forgot all about that," she whispered. "His cock was so big ... he hit all the right places that's for sure."

"Maybe this will help you remember then," I said as I scooped some cum out of Jo-Ann's twat with two fingers and transferred it to Jo-Ann's mouth. Jo-Ann accepted it without complaint.

"It's not so bad," Jo-Ann murmured.

"Now you can just hop out of my bed and back into yours," I told her.

Jo-Ann stirred and moaned. "I can't move," she whispered. "I'm too weak. Maybe you could hold me just for a few minutes?"

I gently pushed Jo-Ann further into the narrow bed and crawled in next to her. There was a big wet spot where cum had dropped out of Jo-Ann onto the sheets. "Now you're drizzling cum all over the sheets," I scolded. "If you had taken that in your mouth we wouldn't have this problem now, would we?"

"Maybe you could clean me up just this once," Jo-Ann murmured drowsily. "You know I'd do the same for you."

"Did Jo-Ann really mean it? Or did she just want me to get a warm washcloth from the bathroom to wipe up the mess? I knew one way of finding out and so I slithered down her body, artfully letting my hard little nipples brush against Jo-Ann's feverish skin until her face was positioned above Jo-Ann's cum-soaked bush. I tentatively flicked Jo-Ann's clit with my pointy little tongue.

"Like this?" I asked slyly.

"Just like that," Jo-Ann murmured. "Just exactly like that."

"So you got to eat her just like you'd planned," Donnie said with an impish grin.

"I did, and for the next couple months she was just as eager to go down on me as I was on her."

"What about Reggie?" Don asked.

"Oh, Reggie – well I did run into him now and then and if the opportunity presented itself I gave him a blowjob to keep him happy. Jo-Ann had no interest in seeing him again as she now had dozens of guys wanting to fuck her.

With Ruth having finished her story, Donnie decided have Ruth suck him off. He tendered his cock to her and she placed it in her mouth and he began humping her mouth even as her tongue swirled around his shaft.

Apparently, she loved this, and so he added to it by playfully slapping her breasts one at a time.

"Yeah," Ruth shouted after taking his dick from her mouth. "Do that again!"

He did, and she added, "Don, you can cum in my mouth, or on my face---anywhere you want too!"

Her tale of Jo-Ann and Reggie having primed his pump, Don did just that and filled her mouth so quickly Ruth lost some of it before regaining control and happily swallowing the rest.

Minutes later, with Ruth curled up in his arms while Donnie teased her nipples, she told him how he tasted.

"You're a little salty, and there was a bit of ... stale urine after taste."

"Really?" he said. No one had ever commented on that before and he found it interesting, and told her so.

"Yeah," she said, obviously having more to offer on the subject. "Some guys ... you know, when they're pretty sure I'm going to blow them, have some pineapple before."

"Why," he asked, curiously.

"They want me to swallow, and the pineapple kind of flavors their sperm so it has this citrusy taste. It's much nicer than the usual, and I always swallow it."

"You don't always swallow?"

"No, sometimes I spit it out. I mean I always taste some of it. It's a quick decision on my part, but if I don't like it I'll take their winkie out of my mouth, and let them cum on my tits. They like that too. Some prefer cumming on my face, but I don't like it getting in my eyes. That stings like a mother."

He considered all of this good information and filed it away for future reference.

After a glass of wine and a brief tour of the house, they found themselves back in the master bedroom. Donnie set her on the bed and kissed her on the lips. His penis pressed firmly between her legs like a log that she was straddling. For the first time, her lubricated pussy rubbed against his cock. Her pelvis shivered so strongly that she tossed her head back. His hardness against her slippery passage had almost sent her over the edge.

He gently pulled Ruth to her feet, having decided to take her standing up. Then holding her so he could accomplish it, sent his dick into her smoldering pussy. He entered her with ease, and was soon fully embedded.

"Oh, that feels soooo good," she said clearly as she hooked the bottoms of her feet around my calves, and then repeated her earlier exclamation.