All Comments on 'Sentience'

by Athena_e19

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I think its in the wrong catogory

Im a avid reader of scfi fantasy erotica. And while this story has sci fi in it. I think that it should be under the catogory of incest. I dont read incest, and never avidly look for it. I feel like I was kind of tricked into reading this story because there is no way knowing it is a story of incest until you have already started reading it. Personally i think it should be under the incest catorgory since incest is a very touchy subject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dark

I rated it a 75 due to the good writing. But I found the story itself to be a bit too dark for my taste. I kept hoping the girl would remember herself, kill her father somehow, and she and the mother would escape or somehow end up okay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
More!!!

The writeing was good and I liked the Sci-Fi, even the controle&Incist part.However I hate the basterd fother (the only thang good about hem is the bot off dick).Pluas we don't know much about the mane cariter and how she died or her relashinship whith that basterd.Not to minchin she has to rememer ather wise whats the poent in trasfering her sentienbeene in to the drowen in the ferst plase! Thair realy shood be a seequal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous