All Comments on 'Sentient 01'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Danm, I gotta leave for work, but this is an amazing story. Great read, great plot, and gotta say that I love the forgiveness question in the beginning about the lack of harem. From how it ends, a Harem doesn't have to just be one v many. Sometimes its just a group of people that love each other, but some more than others.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 9 years ago
Stellar tale!

Sucked me right in and .. dang! I ran out of pages to read! Easily 5*

Only comment that Kris, as ex-military might offer, is that 30 vs 30 ships, even with the tech advantage giving them the win, that Kris might say, "Well, Aide, make another thirty ships, so we can have an easier win and have more ships survive the battle." Grabbing a pilot, for the 3d fighting tactics, might also be a good idea for the second wave fighting, though maybe Kris will show a surprising aptitude in that arena.

For additional resources, they might drop the nannite harvesters onto the moon for building the defensive armada; less likely to be interfered with there. Just tossing it out there. You are doing great.

Great characters, great writing. Awaiting next installment. Let's see. Need to get some gas. Ah, there's the sign post up ahead. "Welcome to Omega Flats."

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
One addictive yarn!

I am hooked!!!!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
This is great !!!!

This has to be easily worth 5 stars. What a great story so far... I can't wait for the rest.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

silverslydersilverslyderalmost 9 years ago
Awesome start

This certainly is a very good start outside your usual style. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Intriguing and Addictive

More Please!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
new fan.

I almost forgot i was reading erotica. very well done and way better than anything on tv tonight!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Here you go

Looks like the beginning of a marvelous story better than yourjim series even. Keep up the great work.

Paps

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago

"Hey, there's a disembodied voice in my head and my body has been fully healed...guess I'll just jump in the shower."

I'm fully prepared to suspend my disbelief when reading sci-fi, but I don't expect the characters themselves to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don’t wish to rain on your parade, but this sounds a lot like the book “POD” by Tobias Roote, who also wrote the The Pattern Universe” and “The Pattern Ship” series. There are a tremendous number of similarities… ex-soldier who is damaged, then completely restructured perfectly, AI being chased by a malevolent species, and more coincidences. I do have plans to read the remainder of this work.

That said, I enjoyed the Dahlia AI series and am looking forward to more of your work. Please don’t take this in a negative way, just pointing out similarities.

Thank you …

“Doc”

E2010E2010over 1 year ago

Great story, with well balanced development of characters. After few years, I’m reading it again, as it is a delightful series, to capture the initial ideas.

Thank you for writing this nice piece of science fiction, that happens to be also erotic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous