Sentient 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

After all, it was an experiment and she needed to be quite thorough...

Chapter 10

Stacey woke up on her side and smiled softly. She was a little jealous at first of how beautiful both Paula and Olivia were, but Kris seemed completely oblivious of the fact. She didn't catch him checking them out once, and by the end of the evening she noticed he got a certain look in his eyes only when he looked at her.

She worried a little of course, things were new and they were in their honeymoon phase. It'd only been two days since he was back. But she felt a lot more confident about things. She smiled naughtily, he really did deserve a reward for being so attentive last night. She wiggled out of his sleeping grip and shimmied down underneath the covers.

---------

He woke with a gasp and looked down. There was a rather large bulge underneath the blanket and he could see her head bobbing up and down as he felt the heavenly warmth and heat of Stacey's talented mouth and throat. He wanted to watch, so threw back the covers. He groaned when she locked her eyes with his and winked.

She had a naughty look in her eye and she looked as if there wasn't any where else she'd rather be than between his legs. She looked so sexy and beautiful as he slowly disappeared into her velvety mouth. He was on the verge of exploding and she backed off and started to lick his shaft and balls. Only after the feeling had subsided a little did she take him in her mouth again, teasingly holding him on the edge.

He wasn't sure how much more teasing he could handle and let out a soft growl.

----------

She wasn't sure what had gotten into her, but she didn't want to stop. She kept teasing him while greedily licking off and swallowing another surge of precum from his tip. She was lost in an erotic haze as she kept him on the edge. When he growled it went straight to her core. If her mouth wasn't so full she'd have smiled, instead she teasingly slowed down even further.

She gasped as he reached down and grabbed her roughly by the hair. She wasn't scared at all, in fact a thrill went through her at his rough handling as he pulled her up on her knees and pushed her head into the pillow. She couldn't move at all and felt her core tighten, a moan of excitement and pleasure was muffled by the pillow as she felt his hard length against her wet silken heaven.

She gasped in both pain and pleasure as he pulled her head back by her hair as he buried himself inside her in one fast hard stroke. She felt so hot, so desirable, and submissive as he took her hard and fast from behind.

Harder, faster.

She didn't think she'd said it out loud, but he started pounding into her even faster now and she let out a breathy gasp as he spanked her firmly on her ass. The sting of the pain radiated straight to her core and she felt her body coil tighter as she locked down on his invader with her silken sheath.

"God yes, Kris" she said in a loud gasp and gave herself over to the pleasure as the tight coil burst into a thousand pieces as pleasure wracked her body. Nothing else existed but pleasure and the feel of him continuing to push into her tight soft body over and over.

She heard him grunt and felt him expand within her. She gasped as he spanked her again and she was beyond excited by driving him to such a powerful and animalistic release. She was completely his and all of that together rolled her into an even more intense orgasm as her body reached rapturous pleasure.

She sighed softly, utterly satiated for now as she came down from her orgasmic bliss.

Kris growled, "You shouldn't tease me. Did I hurt you?"

She giggled and looked up at his worried and confused face, "No love, and if that's your response I'll be teasing you a lot more in the future."

He snorted and spanked her playfully again.

She was content as he held her for a while, but they would have a busy day today she knew. He needed to get to know the bridge interfaces, and they had three scientists to help Aide herd. Reluctantly she suggested they take a shower.

---------

Aide paced nervously in front of their cabin. She was being ridiculous, but she felt the doubt and fear of rejection. What if they don't like her? Pure idiocy, she felt a surge of self disgust and froze. She studied the emotion that fascinated her for some reason. She finally reached up and hit the pad to let them know she was out here.

She looked down again at the skintight suit. It was a ship suit that covered everything, had its own internal shielding and atmosphere generator. It would also deploy a head covering in case of an air pressure drop. The thing was, it might have covered everything but it left nothing for the imagination. She was rather... body shy with it being her first full day.

The door opened and Stacey's mouth dropped open.

"Who are you?"

The strangest thing happened, her emotions settled at hearing Stacey's voice. It was pleasant sounding. There was also a pleasant scent, she'd obviously just showered.

"It's me. This is what I've been working on for my own private project. What do you think?" she asked in her trademark bedroom voice as she gestured at herself. There was no doubting who it was.

Stacey looked her up and down, "You look fantastic," her voice was still a little shocked.

Aide blushed, "Thanks, there are suits like this for everyone else too. It's important for safety to wear them, though they are tight enough to wear something else on top of it if you wanted..."

Stacey grinned, "No, I think I'm going to like Kris's reaction when I'm in one of those. Why don't you come in and join us for breakfast?"

Aide asked, "You sure that's okay?"

Stacey shrugged and tapped her temple, "You're already here right, of course it's okay," and moved out of the way.

Aide came in and sat at the table.

Kris came out of the bedroom in one of the suits and stared at Aide for a few seconds.

"Aide?"

Aide grinned, "How'd you know?"

He grinned back, "I can feel how nervous you are in my head, or at least I'm getting the backwash of it. I was afraid it was something bad."

They sat down and enjoyed breakfast. Aide felt relieved, she'd grown fond of them over the last couple of days. It was hard not to. For a human it was a short time, but two days for an AI was almost an eternity, not to mention she knew everything about them there was to know.

She'd done a detailed scan, but only a cursory scan of the three scientists already this morning. The idea of someone going through her mind, now that she had this body, was disturbing to her. But she had to at least do that much to satisfy her protocols. At the same time, she'd downloaded all the technical knowledge, except the security protocols of course, that they'd all need to try and improve the three technologies they were focused on.

They'd all have a busy day...

-----------

General Bill Nells was in a bad mood. He hated to fly, but he had no choice. He had to come to give the president and joint chiefs a report in person. After everything that happened he was sure their secure network was anything but secure to the alien presence. He wasn't sure what good it was though just to keep it off the air, he was certain it wasn't any safer in their highly guarded computer network that wasn't hooked up externally to anything else.

The latest information was even more disturbing in his opinion, but he couldn't understand why aliens would even care about those people. After multiple security checks and high tech scans for bugs, which he was pretty sure were worthless, he made it to the staff room to give his report. He reordered his thoughts and focused on what they did know while he waited to be called upon.

The president said with a smile, "Bill, good to see you again, let's see what you have."

Bill went over everything. He started with the initial sighting of the object that appeared to be from outside the solar system. Next he explained how that the object, along with a retired soldier living nearby had disappeared. He explained how the satellite was duped, their changed photographs, and other bizarre events without any fingerprint or identifiable hacking attempts such as the failed bug and the burned out CPU for the car.

He talked about their attempt to apprehend Sgt. Kris Miller and subsequently their first look at a genuine UFO, and worse, how it disappeared without a trace. The room grew too quiet and seemed to fill with a nervous energy as he finished.

The president asked, "So, what do you believe the aliens want?"

He answered, "I'm not sure sir, but after the UFO disappeared right in front of our soldier's eyes. I'm still not sure if it was some kind of cloak, or if it simply moved to fast for us to see. Kris Miller has been seen two more times, caught on CCTV camera's in Los Angeles and New York all within an hour or two of each other. In both cases he talked to PHD's in physics and shortly after both of these people disappeared, one of whom which has been trying to sell weapons to the government for a couple of years.

"My analysts said her designs are brilliant, cutting edge, and better than most of the contractors that we give billions to every year. I can't speculate on to why they have them, but obviously they need them for something. Short of capturing one of them and questioning them about why sir, I believe we are stuck in the dark..." he trailed off.

The president said, "You need to find them first, what are you doing toward that end?"

The general replied, "We have a science team scouring the area, they did pick up something strange. Some of the metal around that area had been magnetized. They believe the ship must put off a very powerful electro-magnetic field which we are scanning for now.

"I'm afraid though there is a good chance they have a cloaking field, it is my belief we only saw what we did because they had to decloak to grab the truck and lift it inside. Either that or they moved faster than one frame rate on the HD camera's the unit was wearing. I'll do my best though sir, we are using satellites to scour the globe and nearby space now looking for any anomalies in Earth's EM field."

The president frowned, "Not having control of our own airspace is not acceptable General, especially without knowing their intent. If you need anything else for your hunt just ask for it."

The general nodded soberly. He'd been worried he would be taken off the case, now he realized he was disappointed he wasn't. They were far out of their league; their only hope was if the aliens screwed up. He was fairly confident that would eventually happen. He decided they just had too...

-----------

Aide considered the idea of giving a statement to the world governments at the least, especially with what she just heard. She doubted they would be very happy about not having control of the Earth's defense, but perhaps they would at least be not as afraid. On the other hand, if they find out about the attacking aliens, they may panic further.

Aide wasn't too worried about the scans; they would never find the ship as long as it remained cloaked. There may be a time though when they had to uncloak, especially if they needed to test new shields. She took the ship down and into the ocean and headed south, entering the ice deep underneath the arctic. They should be safe down here from detection, even without the cloak.

The scientists seemed excited and couldn't wait to get into the labs. Aide of course was a lab assistant for all three of them speaking to them with their minds. There was one obvious problem. Nate probably hadn't much of a libido in years, now he found himself at the physical age of forty. She blushed at the thoughts he had in his head about not only Olivia and Paula, but herself as well.

She wasn't really interested though, and she knew Olivia wasn't either, if anything Olivia was attracted to Aide and she thought the idea quite intriguing. Olivia was easily the most easy going of the three, and smart as well as beautiful. Paula seemed very focused and not interested in anyone, but something about that felt false, as if she was lying to herself.

At first she thought Paula was ridiculous, if she was attracted to someone she should just go for it. But then, she wasn't exactly jumping Olivia herself was she? She sighed and went back to her cabin. She felt her real body was probably a distraction to others, and she would just be there to help in their minds. She didn't want to intrude on Kris either; Stacey was already keeping him company while he learned the system.

Anyway, her going back to the cabin had nothing to do with those toys she made. Nothing at all. But as long as she was there anyway, she may as well conduct more research. If she happened to be thinking of Olivia's long blonde hair, pouty lips, and bright blue eyes well... that didn't mean anything either.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers