All Comments on 'Separate Lives Pt. 01'

by Longhorn__07

Sort by:
  • 242 Comments
JDsellerJDselleralmost 19 years ago
Good start on this story!!!

I just hope that you do not turn Ron into a cuckold wimp. I do not understand how a married couple can ever get over infidelty in the marriage. I do not think that there are winners and losers in divorce, everyone is a loser. I hope that the next chapters show how their lives continue seperatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
GREAT SO FAR

i really like this story so far.it is written realistic so far.the husband catches his wife being a whore so he get proof and than when he gets it he files for divorce. i hope that u keep writing the story in the way that it seems to be heading.hope u don't have them get back together at all. they say the best revenge is moving on and living a better life than the one u had with a whore like ur ex.don't turn the husband into some dang cuckold.there are consequences when u cheat. the story was great, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good so far

No, he's not a wimp. A wimp wouldn't have taken firm measures as he has, and I doubt that he's willing to be a cuckold either. Nonetheless each obviously loves the other, even although his love for her has been devastated, and I'd like to see them get back together. I know it will be painful for both but I like happy endings.

maltormaltoralmost 19 years ago
Good Start

This is a good start, and to be completely honest, it could and probably should, stand alone as a complete story. I'm not sure where you plan to take things, but please don't make the ending some Twilight Zone fantasy like your last story. If you plan to have them get back together then you are going to have to show and do a lot more to justify it to us, the readers.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
Very Emotional

Emotion packed. His diatribe at the end is the best I've read.

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Excellent Writing

Very powerful imagery in your write up of their last night together. Great attention to the subtle happenings that go on in love making. Far and away better than most anything I've read; next to this, most other efforts pale.

Next, I think you've probably put in about every argument every thought of against the cheating spouse & in shooting down her rationalisations.

In "Lyin' Eyes" I was convinced the split was final & richly deserved, until you sprung that final installment; that was a tough pill to swallow.

Now I always want happy endings, even reconciliations. By the end of this story the only thing they have is an acknowledged love for each other, though the marriage is ending. If you do put them on a path to reconciliation, I hope you can make it believable. But even for me, that'd be a tough sell. How many months or years would that take for it to happen? How many and how high are the hurdles will it take for the reader to accept reconciliation as plausible?

The most satisfying scenario is for Ron to move on. Perhaps become friends with Sherrie after time but to live and share life & love with someone new.

So there - you've got my 2¢ worth. Now go and give us your vision and let's see how the trolls out there respond.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Well written on a powder keg subject,,

This was a well written story of betrayal and love. cheating has it's cost and this must be the one of the conclusions. Author you have penned this as chapter I, which means there will be more. Will it mean that Sherrie, will mount a major campaign to win Ron back or the next chapters will exploit threir ventures with others? I will stay tuned.

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
Well written on a powder keg subject,,

This was a well written story of betrayal and love. cheating has it's cost and this must be the one of the conclusions. Author you have penned this as chapter I, which means there will be more. Will it mean that Sherrie, will mount a major campaign to win Ron back or the next chapters will exploit threir ventures with others? I will stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good Writing

I don't like this type of story.

I think it should end where it ended at the last word in the last sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good read

enjoyed the story. Keep writing what you are comfortable with.

Landrious1Landrious1almost 19 years ago
Most excellent story!

I have yet to have a writer on this site express my feelings on marriage and fidelity so well, until now. I think i picked up on a teaser in the writing and cant wait to see if I'm right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding

I've never been in a situation like that myself, but have known people close to me who have. It is incredibly hard, and some good points are made about the pain and frusteration it causes. Whether this story is true or ficticious is not important. What is important is that the main character, Ron, was not swept back into the rut which Sherrie had dug. He remained consequent. That is often the hardest thing to do, but the right one. The story is outstandingly well written, conveying the spectrum of emotion from deep hurt to the point of wretching to complete empty apathy. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wow

Wow. Just... wow. I was looking for a rating over 100%. This is an amazing piece. In pure emotional content, especially in the meeting between the spouse, I have never seen such an articulate exchange that shows the true feelings of the injured husband. I cuold feel the emotional turmoil that he was experiencing. PLEASE don't make us wait too long for more chapters.

saw_man1saw_man1almost 19 years ago
Her slip of the tongue

"If only you'd—" That quote speaks volumes about her motivation. I am surprised he did not bring it up during their exchange at the lawyers office. I hope he has filed it away for future use. I wonder if that’s the key to the story.

I also hope that he remembers Connie’s evasiveness concerning Las Vegas. However, perhaps she just didn’t want to be the on to spill the beans on her friend.

Lastly, I hope the reference to her being hypnotized doesn’t mean what it all too often does in these stories.

The NavigatorThe Navigatoralmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Extremely well written; excellent character development. But I was hoping for a different explanation why she did it. The story was so original I thought the reason would be, too. But not so. Just like a hundred other wife cheating stories here. She just did it.

Almost every story I've read of this type, both parties protest they still "love" each other. I've gotten to the point I don't know what "love" really is. Maybe the author could explore this in more depth later on. I'm from the school that "if you really loved me, you would never have cheated on me" school. Many of us confuse love for sex, and sex for love, and there must be as many definitions of love as there are lovers -- times two. Maybe some day a talented author, such as we've seen here, might explore the definition of "love" a little/lot.

So far, the story is believable. I hope the author keeps it that way.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Oh yeah!

This is a great story.

His reactions are compleately realistic and the writing unbeleviable!

Can you tell I like it? lol

Now I wil say I have read this tale in it's entirety. Made me an hour late for work! I still have to get you back for that.

;)

I have said it before but I will say it again, Thank you Longhorn for writing this!

And for all of you that are worried, don't. And strap on your safety belts we are in for a right!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well Written!!!

It is a well written story. Personally, I think he is being as selfish and petty as she is. Yes, he has better reasons and she is the one who cheated, but he is like the little boy who is taking his ball and going home. However, I noticed this is only chapter 1, what is going to happen next I wonder?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow....echoed

very very well written,normally i would want a story like this to end,in the self rightious way,but,you wrote it so dam well that i would like to see more.SO......with that,i would like to point out the obvious. SHE asked and got an hr to talk with him,but,HE,did all the talking,i think she should get her hour!!!!!!!!

RussHRussHalmost 19 years ago
One of the best...

stories of this genre I've read. Now I must say that I've read the entire story, and it will be worth the wait for those of you that haven't. An ass kicking story. Longhorn, you certianly have done it with this one. Thank you for one of the best reads I've had in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Some of you are gonna hate the rest.

For example, Excellent Writing 07/17/05 by LeBroz in NY, the last chapters of this one are just as forced and contrary as were the ones in "Lyin' Eyes".

This is yet another writer who writes strong first chapters that logic dictates can only lead to them parting forever, but who follow it up with forced, phoney endings that contradict everything in the first chapters. Happy endings are good if they make sense. The one for this does not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Been There, Done That

Very well written... hell, it was choice. As I said in my comment title, BTDT. They CAN remain friends, they CAN remain f-buddies, they CAN even get together with their friends for a group thing now and then and trust CAN be rebuilt... maybe.

It'd be an interesting exercise to hear things from her POV, their friends POV, etc.

Whichever way you take this one Longhorn, I'll be reading along.

Thanks

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 19 years ago
This is very good writing!

You have done a splendid job. Everything seemed real and my throat was dry as I read about the cheating of the wife. I wonder if there is need for more to this tale? It ended as it seemingly should. On this site, there are few writers with your abilty to both use the language and convey emotions to the reader. You have talent. Keep using it to entertain us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
About time

At last, a story that doesn't go with the wimpy hubby shit. It's about time there was a story with a husband who actually explains/talks about what he thinks of the whole situation, and not just go on about how it was partly his fault, or maybe if he had done something different. She made a decision and now has to live with the results of it. Yeah she's sorry, but only because she got caught. She blames him for pushing her to dring; People now a-days just don't want to accept responsibility for their actions.

I am looking forward to the next chapter.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
Excellent! Fantastic! Great!

It is a rare pleasure to be able to comment on this story. Subject matter aside for the moment, the writing was exceptional. There are few, and I mean VERY few "writers" out there that can display a sound understanding of grammar (I checked my Strunk and White, it IS you and me, so I stand corrected) a good understanding of forshadowing, motivations and basic human psychology. All of this came together in a magnificent story! This one should be an award winner!

On the subject matter, I was thrilled to see someone actually give the people believeable motivations. I also think that this stands on its own. It doesn't need anything else to complete the story. Maybe the readers think it lacks something but I think that is more lack in them than a lack in the writing. I feel that too often authors continue with a story because readers want him to go on until the author gives them the ending that the reader thinks should be there and not the one the author gave.

I have heard it rationalized here far to many times that: "They can mend their bridges, rebuild trust and go on again". This is far easier said than done. I often question the wisdom of people who say they have "rebuilt" relationships. And I especially question it as a story element.

When you really examine that, they may get along but the offending party but rarely if ever really trust the offender. They never really place them in a positon where the trust is really tested. For example, would you really trust someone who had been guilty several times of theft and fraud, with your life savings in cash and sign over a power of attorney to them?? I very much doubt it. In this same way, would you really trust a spouse who had cheated several times with your future fidelity and happiness? I doubt it unless you have "FOOL" stamped across your forehead. The old adage "Once a cheater always a cheater" is, generally, quite true and each time they do it, it gets easier! I know, I was one! He is quite wise in saying "Adieu!" and walking away. we do it this way every day and it is the best way. ( ;-) Well, the BEST way, actually is to not be out porking soemone who isn't your spouse but that isn't going to happen, is it? lol!)

Thanks for a good thought provoking story. Would to God there were more of them! :-) Keep submitting!

Regards,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I'm Concerned

Why am I concerned? I haven't yet written a story that has been published, but if I had, I would hope it would be as well written and as real to life as this has to this point. And there is the rub - to this point it is credible and plausible and well expressed from any and all aspects.

In fact it sets the bar to this point. Why? Like many of us I'm in that 50 percentile who unfortunately have confronted and delt with a life changing event. Divorced with children who didn't deserve a mother - a spouse who cheated long term and ruined many lives. Who lied with a smile and destroyed the respect, honor and trust of a marital agreement - a contract that agreed no others.

This story sets the bar except for two little words - Part One?

Those two words may negate the talented credible legitimacy of what preceeded them. For in my eyes, this story was about as good as it could get in many regards. So, one wonders how it could be any more true to life as well as it was written.

As I said - I'm concerned, but given the author's talents for portraying humans and their frailties thus far I can only hope this fine effort doesn't slip and fall into a senseless contorted effort that would cheapen chapter one's excellence. Like everyone else I will wait to see how this unfolds. with cautious Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
excellent fantastic great

all of the above great.. true feelings ...no use to go any further unless she commits suicide...well maybe he can just fuck her every now and then rather pay a prostitute... use a rubber so you dont catch anything...after all she did say she still loves him surely she would still fuck him ...this way she can be one of a string ..no attachments ...at least till he finds that perfect woman that will not fuck around and they are out there.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
I think that says it

Longhorn,

I think most of us are saying "Don't fuck up a damn good thing!" Better to leave it where it is, as it is. :-)

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
The shits!

Very well written, but the shits in content! Ron had to be the most idiotic shithead that ever lived...it is a small wonder that she developed a fuck toy to enjoy. The way he treated her is absolutely monsterous in every aspect. He could have had such a nice, open marriage, letting her fuck her fuck toy and still having her come home to him to fuck, as well as possibly having the fuck toy's wife coming over to fuck Ron as well. They could have developed a completely naked household, fucking each other's spouses at will in an animalistic fashion, even to the point of the women getting pregnant over and over and over without a care as to the natural daddies were.

This story's content is all screwed up, but unfortunately is a good description of how sick our society is about sex. Cheating, adultery? Man made dogma at its best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
good writing and the plot was great

when a woman is selfish and into her self this is what happen.she shits on her hubby and disrespect him, who wants a whore of another man for a wife.he was kind and love this woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
DON87654 MUST BE A CUCKOLD

I DISAGREE WITH WHAT DON87654 WROTE. WHAT SELF-RESPECTING MAN WOULD WANT TO STAY MARRIED TO A WHORE LIKE THE WOMAN IN THIS STORY.SHE WAS MAD CAUSE HER HUSBAND HAD TO CANCEL AND SHE HAD TO GO TO VEGAS WITHOUT HIM. SHE FUCKED THE OTHER GUY BECAUSE SHE WAS MAD AT HER HUSBAND.SHE DID IT TO HURT HIM, AND SHE KEPT FUCKING THE GUY.SHE ISN'T SORRY FOR WHAT SHE DID, CUNT IS SORRY FOR GETTING CAUGHT.WHORE SHOULD BE SO LUCKY THAT HE IS WILLING TO GIVE HER ANYTHING.I AM A VINDICTIVE PERSON AND I ASSURE U THAT I WOULD HAVE MADE THAT CUNT SUFFER.DON87654 U MUST BE ONE SICK,WIMPY,CUCKOLD POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN.AUTHOR THIS STORY IS GREAT SO FAR.HOPE U DON'T HAVE THE HUSBAND TAKE THE BITCH BACK.GREAT WORK.

DoctorWyldcardDoctorWyldcardalmost 19 years ago
Anon....

When are you going to learn that don is a little 'different' from the rest of us?

He likes stories with adultry and pregnacies, NOT my cup of tea but hey as long as he likes it and NO ONE IN REALITY is hurt who cares?

Personally I read his comments and laugh. They are actually funny to me. But hey I misplaced my medication LONG ago.

We all read the tales through our own filters. I like this tale and the follow ups. Fits for me.

others will not. Ok for them.

Don MIGHT or might not like it...ah well.

But Don I have a challange for ya! Write us all or even just me a story that YOU like. I promise to read it and comment. Give us a clue into what else you might like!

hey at the very least this will give us another story to read on here! Can't hurt!

FastNedFastNedalmost 19 years ago
Well Done!

Very well done, quite realistic. Can't wait for the next part.

The WandererThe Wandereralmost 19 years ago
Part Two Is Needed

Like most people I think you have written a great story here. It is apparent that some of the commenter's appear to be of the opinion that you should stop there. I personaly think you have to go on and tell us, what Ron's going to do about the child, which I'm sure will prove to be his.

I await your submission of part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Amazing

I really hope you continue because I can't wait to see if he can find some way to forgive her and move on together or is it just too much and he finishes the divorce.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great Story

I don't vote on stories anymore because of Trolls and Goblins. I didn't see a part II coming. At least not a 5 pager like part I. Good work, a couple of errors, but that's to be expected. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Reconciliation Impossible

First---on Don86574(or whatever)---he has to be talking tongue-in-cheek. Read his comments on page 2? of this commentary---it is irony---a put-on.

The story. The author would have to go through extreme contortions of logic and emotion to get Ron and Sherrie back together. The case against reconciliation is so well presented.

A pregnancy? Well,though anyone with sense would feel sorry for the child, a child is not going to overcome the distrust in Ron and Sherrie's relationship. They may both love the kid and financially provide for it but not as husband and wife. The story would lose all credibility.

Excellent and true to life story as presented now.

playingcardcompany

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Extremely well written.

A very well written story with a great deal of emotional impact.Like many well written, cheating wife stories it is very depressing, but seems realistic. I think the story is complete as written, but you're the author, so It's up to you to decide if a sequal is warranted. Congratulations on a powerful story. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
prediction?

I bet sherrie got pregnant for hubby huh? So much drama lol. Great story and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Piled High

Verbose, drawn-out, turgid tripe. This entire tale could have been told, or preached, in a couple of pages. Instead, the author not only whips the dead horse, he skins it, butchers the meat, grinds the bones to dust, and makes a lampshade out of the hide. To quote from the story itself, this is "shit piled on top of more shit".

RandallRRandallRalmost 19 years ago
Properly done.....from beginning to end.....to?

Longhorn, this is truly a great story, and your talent shines like a beacon. Your story has what it must to be an entrancing read from go to whoa.....well edited, plausible line, credible character casting, and believably emotive telling of the tale. I guess this tale has a way to go yet....that's why we're still here...waiting!!

After your earlier triumph with Lyin' Eyes, this first chapter has set a stage for a twist to come, I can feel it. I pray it won't be as predictable as her getting knocked up on their last sunday night together, or they start dating again after friends push them back together, or something similarly contrived....all way too lame.

No winners in this scenario, Ron is suffering like all of us wish we'll never have to, but it'll be interesting to see how you have her suffer sufficiently & pay the dues and repent the betrayal.

No going back, ever, in reality, but that's the luxury of fiction.....you're penning it the way you want.

That other writers of this forum we hold in great regard for writing captivating pieces on this subject issue..cheating..have replied with praise, gratitude and congratulations, shows you're doing more than fine.

Thank you and Congratulations on a fine piece...CAN'T WAIT FOR CH 02!!!

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 19 years ago
KEEP THOSE SEPARATE LIVES SEPARETE!

You wrote a very powerful intelligent and emotional story. The achievement is even more impressive given the more difficult format of first person recounting –which means less dialogues and more internal processing etc.

As it stands now, the story is tight and compelling. Any speculations about a child from his soon to be ex – wife should not be considered, in my opinion as an automatic “homing device” for about to be ex –husband (every author should have a little mercy reserved for the most hurting characters!) In addition, in the story so far, there are no foreshadowing hints regarding any pending movement back for this soon to be ex – couple.

At this point I have to add my concern to others, and ask - why part one? If you are planning on a post-script or an aftermath, a format of a separate follow up story would be best. New questions could be answered, such as: what happened to him. Or (to a lesser degree for me) what happened to her. But “part’ one”, which suggests part two, usually follows up, and further develops the existing themes of part one. My CONCERN - I just do not see what materials in part one you have not developed quite extensively already! I love happy endings but, alas, I feel that this kind of ending it is not suggested by the layout of the story. Maybe I should reframe it: I think that they are both better off and in the long run will be happier living separate lives.

Alternatively, if you introduce totally new materials at the beginning of part two, you end up having two different stories glued together by name only …. -KOLKORE

beesfanbeesfanalmost 19 years ago
I had no intention of commenting until completion.

But I couldn't restrain myself any longer! Since an already completed story has been posted in two seperate chapters this has allowed for some commenters to indulge heavily in their favourite activity, which is telling an author that there is 'only one possible outcome to the story' and that is, of course, the one they feel happy with. Thus, even though they know that the story is finished (a cursory review of others' comments will tell them that), they persist in telling the writer how he should finish it. Smell the coffee people! Are you suggecting he rewrite the ending if it won't meet with your approval? Rant over!

I have read the completed story elsewhere and, in my opinion, it ended up being one of the 5 or 6 best in its genre that I have read here. Highly emotional and complex throughout. And close, in my estimation, to genuine mainstream publishing quality. Perhaps, if you have a work completed Longhorn, it would be preferable, in future, to post the whole thing. Only a thought! I look forward to whatever else may be in the pipeline from you.

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Extremely Well Done

This story is excellent.

My only discomfort is about not posting it all as one piece.

Thanks.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Very good!

It's not a pretty picture but it very good writing. I could well believe you had this dialogue with an ex.

I am wondering how this all works for Ron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well done!

good story.

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
Terrific

I can tell by the number of comments that many agree with me that this was/is a terrific tale. I can't understand readers who read the next chapters then coming back and adding their comments at the end of Part 1.

You have left a lot of raw hurtful emotions on the table. Mongaomay is just that and yes you can over come a betrayal and find a life without being a 'wimp'.

It is your tale and I am enjoying it

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
So Far So Good

haven't read the next 2 insallments yet, I sure hope he doesn't WIMP OUT! The suspence is palpatable! (zed)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Question?

Why on earth would he stick his dick into that whore bitch slut one last time - much less stick his face into that cream pie cunt?

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Fine Story

What I find interesting is the people wanting to control

what the characters are going to do. You can not do this

in real life, why should the author go along with my

prejudices! There has to be a risk of wimping out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
to long randed

She sucks. And the story is to long. To much sucking on the 'caramel' here. Leave it be. Get out of there with some pride :) And yeah, stories like this press my buttons. I've been there myself and I don't f* talk to that lady since then and wouldn't touch her with a teen foot pole as someone sung :) For those of you who haven't. Take good care :) Trust is a fragile thing, when broken only cowards backs up into what has been, the rest of us face it, leave it, and goes on. Cheers Yoron

ChagrinedChagrinedover 15 years ago
Nice but wayyy too wordy

Like many conversations which happen in real life, the conversations toward the end of the story were way to long and circular. If could, and should have been reduced by 75% and not lost any of the emotional content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Got divorced in Houston, dont remember all this

trouble my ex said something about what she wanted and what I deserved and I said very simply to her. "I will take the saw and cut everything in half, you will get one half I will get ther other half." She knew me well enough to know I would even cut the house and cars in half if she kept it up and finally we decided on who wanted what and how much we would swap before we saw lawyer one. It took 90 days for the divorce to be final. End of story. The wife in this story is total out of touch with reality and probably mentally insane. The husband is a bit slow and a bit to wimpy. Some time or another we all have to bite the bullet and take the pain. So be it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
thank you so much

I broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years about a month ago and found out last night that she's already seein another guy. This story said every goddamn thing i want to say to her. I've been desperately trying to hold myself back from tearing her a new asshole; this story helped me vent alot of rage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Too Much Bull

No mature man would have sex with his wife after discovering her betrayal.

That is not revenge. It is something childish, arrogant, and worthless as he so aptly realizes much too late. Anyone slashing tires would at least want to know who the guy banging his wife was... but our 29 year old naive immature child didn't think of writing down a license number ??? please... very poor... exceedingly long and overwritten.

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
One of the best stories in Loving Wifes

The start of an excellent story. I know that because of the positive reputation the author has as an author, and also because the text of this story is jam-packed with information that advances the story and keeps the readers interest level high. I'd like to read more stories by Longhorn beyond what is posted in his website here within Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
short interlude

between the end of this Chap and Chap 3 where he re-boards the creampie express, all 'RAAC' please read on, all non-cucks do not read further

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
A well written and thought provokeing story....

But I hope Ron has the sense to dump the slut and never come back. I do think that his last fuck with Sherrie may bite him on the ass. A STD or even worse a pregnacy, should have used a condom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
He catches her cheating

and WILL put up with it. This guy is addicted to other men's cream and slurping it from her pie; good luck cucky

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Great writing

You are so good at expressing what one feels when this happens.

I agree with beefsan that commenters have no right to try to control what happens in a story. It is the writer's tale, so move on or accept the story as is. You have a right to not like the ending. So just say so with your vote... Why comment negatively? You did not write it...did you? Write your own instead of trying to control good writers with your own opinions. I love everything this author writes.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
what kind of friend(?)

knows your wife is fucking someone all weekend and does not tell you? they are not your friends! you get a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cantbuymy hit it right on the head

with friends like their who needs enemies

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree with cantbuymy

if that would have told him he could have dumped the bitch earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hates fags but

loves cucks, and cocks, and creampies... what a fuckin weirdo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
but most of all anon

I like fucking you're mummie, and sister toooooooo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Uh oh, looks like faghater's buttbuddy jizzed on

the "o" key on the keyboard again and it got stuck, not to worry though, faghater will lick it up quick and suck the pearly droplets from his lover's cock.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Stupid bitch

This bitch ( Sherrie ) is delusional... Her reasonings of the ongoing affair is ridiculous, I still can't fathom why she did it in Vegas-- she was angry that he had to work so she figured she'd teach him by screwing some fuckwad; but why did she continue it when she got home from Vegas? She liked it! She figured she got away with it in Vegas she can get away with it at home. She doesn't love her husband, if she did she wouldn't have done any of this. I've gotten drunk at clubs with friends, I've Never Ever cheated on my husband, alcohol doesn't turn me into a cum slut. If the situation was reversed would she give Ron another chance? Hell no! She picked & choose which marriage vows she was going to abide by and that isn't how a marriage works, my husband does things to piss me off occasionally-- that's just men, that's what they do, I don't go out & fuck some jerk, I just give him the silent treatment or make him sleep on the couch. The bitch got what she deserved! I was a little disgusted with Ron eating sherries pussy-- because he knew by then that she was in fact a cum guzzling cheating slut, so I couldn't understand why he'd want to put his mouth down that portable potty she calls a pussy? I'd be afraid of catching something. I don't think the tramp is sorry for cheating I think she's sorry she got caught, when Ron first found out & he made that comment about the secretary who cheated on her husband she lied through her teeth to Ron then, she didn't even flinch when he said the secretary ruined her marriage / family for some dick-- sherrie shoud have paled & been very nervous but she wasn't, she was calm, cool & collected which means she no longer felt any guilt or remorse. The more the sluts cheat the dumber they become. Beauty fades..... But dumb is forever... I can't wait to read all the other chapters I absolutely loved this story....

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
Gee, how can a guy love a woman as much as when he married her

and then turn her out? Makes no logical sense; this seems to be a LW author's disease.

Commenters seem to completely dismiss this contradiction expressed in many LW situations.

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20over 11 years ago
LOVE?

I know from some of the things that have happened in my life. You may still love someone, but that dose not mean you can live with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Can feel it

There's an I'm pregnant in there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
one word

shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent.... but

This was well written as are all of Longhorn's stories, but I hope the follow up stories don't follow his usual trend of Ron becoming a wimp and taking her back "because they love each other". She doesn't love him and hasent for a long time. If she loved him at any point in the past, she wouldn't have shown such contempt for him by blatantly cheating on him. She could have left him at any point earlier and then gone out to fuck around. She only claims to love him now, maybe even believing it, because she feels sorry for herself because she was caught and is now alone.

I also hope we don't get the usual "past trauma" crap. That's just another excuse letting her off the hook. She knew what she was doing and she planned it, it didn't "just happen". If she was unstable she wouldn't have has the wherewithal to hide it and seamlessly lie.

Finally how can Connie and her husband call themselves Ron's friends yet still be complicit in decieving him..

CrisInGACrisInGAover 10 years ago

It's amazing how she managed to stumble across someone from her hometown in Vegas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I shut the door behind me.

Great story! The argument on ending the marriage were very strong. This author is masterful at dialog and story writing in general. There are 2 more chapters left. How can you possibly get out of the corner you painted yourself in? *****

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Self-serving Lies

OK, let's give her every benefit of the doubt.

First, as CrisInGa says, remarkable coincidence she just happens to hook up with someone from home town. But, ok, coincidences DO happen.

Next, she was upset he couldn't come (stress couldn't), had too much to drink, fell victim to a smooth talker and slept with him. Ok again, but what about the next day when she was sober and presumably came to her senses, yet she did it again.

Even if that ended it she had crossed the line without even a half-assed excuse, then compounded it by continuing at home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Many stories have these final one-on-one (last) meetings.

I can't imagine that happens very often in real life. This story should be over. I can't imagine why we need two more parts, but I'll at least take a look.

Tim413

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loving it

Wow! Absolutely beautiful. Five stars. I can hardly wait to read the rest.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Loved this quote ...

"Don't you get it? When you went up to your room in Las Vegas with that man and closed the hotel door behind you, you shut me out of your life. You killed the marriage with just that one act. All the rest of it is just shit piled on top of more shit. There is nothing you can explain away. The facts are the facts...and nothing on God's green earth is going to change them."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

"Her commentary was mostly limited to low murmurs that were unintelligible and the occasional "Oh, my precious"....."

Fuck me! She is goddamn GOLOM!

No, here is how you handle this. "Sherrie, I'm going to kill Fuck Toy. And after that, I'm going to kill you. It's going to be incredibly slow and painful and will take many hours if not days because chances are, I'm going to really enjoy expunging the pain you caused me. So do yourself a favor and get a big bottle of pain pills and chug them down with about a 1/5 of tequila and save yourself the pain. Because it's really REALLY going to hurt if I do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a fucked up woman

is she that much of a child that she could not see what blondie wanted(pussy)

spoiled brat in a womans body.5 stars not first time to read it. sherrie must be really fucked up in her head to do what she did.

Ron

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Additional Thoughts

Adding to my comments of 3/29/2014

Even BEFORE she had too much to drink, she INTENDED to cheat!

"Tired and mad because I'd had to cancel at the last minute, Sherrie had told the other two couples that if I wasn't going to be there when she needed me, she was going to find someone who would be."

So there goes the "I was too drunk" excuse!

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
I understand the selfish part of someone

getting back at their spouse for real or imagined slights. I understand that people are selfish more than they are not. I understand that infidelity is more about ego and control than it is about the sex. What I don't understand is why in every one of these stories the husband has to have one last night of sex to show the wife what they would be missing from now on. If they cared about sex with the husband enough to miss it when it was gone they wouldn't have cheated and lied and showed contempt for said hubby while they were cheating. Also, if the wife has a steady diet of strange dick in her, why the hell would the husband stick his tongue there after he knew. I think that is a piss poor way to get revenge, but it is a good way to get your tongue to rot off. As for the "friends" keeping her secret, that means that they were her friends, not his so they should have been part of the retaliation as well as the lover, maybe more. If the wife is the keeper of the vows then his friends are obligated to point out when she doesn't in front of him. Everything she set out to do was to show him that he didn't matter to her. Hell, she didn't even try very hard to hide it. Her betrayal was tantamount to treason to your country. Punishment for that is different than it used to be, but I think that it might be coming back into style in both cases.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I'M----I'M....I'M.....

there is no I in we. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous- not erotic

Yeah, to the cuckolds a story like this wouldn't be. Why did you read it, if it bored you to death? After all there were five pages. 5* for a well written tale. Yea, anon, I liked it, didn't bore me at all.

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 9 years ago
friends?

You say they were friends? They knew she fucked some asshole all weekend in Vegas and didn't say a word to him? Those are not friends. They're the enemy. Still love her? Man, you do have problems.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Damn

Horrible fucking cheating cunt. And low-life friends also. Ron did the right thing. I love the way cheaters say they want to try again. To get past this. They still love. If they loved in the first place they wouldn't betray. Now we have parts two and three. Why? This tale is finished. I'll read on anyway.

Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
With a wife and friends like that

Who needs enemies? Unfortunately this was just another cheating wife run amok. She has all the usual excuses and no real reasons for her actions. Mostly unlikeable characters populated this story and at the end I found myself asking why I wasted my time reading all 5 pages to get to the forgone conclusion?

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 8 years ago
Nonsense

The whole is equal to the sum of its parts. The feelings beliefs and actions of the male character and the female character described here are so totally betrayed in the final chapter that this has to reflect that. The continuing friendship with the people who couldn't tell him about his wife's cheating is also so specious as to make one gag. For the whole series - 1*

PTraumPTraumover 8 years ago
I like that he left her

But I couldn't recall there being any mention of a condom when she got her tires slashed. I couldn't have touched her with someone else's dick let alone my tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story really rang a bell for me. Part 1 at least...

Because I saw my own wife with another man when she least expected me. You see, she had never really gotten over her crush with the guy who had plucked her cherry in high school. He cheated on her, she split with him, he got horny and needed laid again, pushing all her buttons until he was finally playing with her button. He rode her again for a couple months, I know this because we were in the locker room together and he bragged about how nasty his girlfriend was and how she would do anything he wanted when he got his hands down her pants. Well, he cheated again, got caught again and he left her that time.

Fast forward a year or so and we got together, found we had similar interests and hit it off. Another 9 months and we were married. Life was good for the next three years, I worked as a logger, Lola worked as a waitress. We were trying to have kids, I was banging her twice a day and she couldn't get enough. Tom, her ex, had been right, get your hands down her pants and she would do ANYTHING! He was nothing more than a bad memory, until he moved back to town.

I didn't know anything was going on until I was on a hike one afternoon, Lola mentioned she wanted to spend some time with her folks and I took the opportunity to get even more exercise in, a logger gets plenty! Imagine my surprise when I looked down toward the logging road that had been pulled out to let everything regrow behind it and there was my wife's ex boyfriends '66 Camaro parked on the dead end road. I thought it might be funnier than hell because the closer I got, the more I could see he was fucking someone and got ready to take pictures with my camera with an 80mm lense and telephoto capability, I took outdoor pictures and sold them on the side. Getting set up, I began taking pictures, making it look like I was standing right next to him and the whore he was banging. I even got his wet cock as it slid out of her cunt.

I almost threw up when he was close to cumming and pulled out, pulling her head to his cockhead. It was Lola. I snapped picture after picture as she sucked his cum down, licked her lips and smiled up at him. He made her get out of the car, strip the rest of the way naked and then masturbate for him, standing against his car. She had orgasm after orgasm, until he was finally hard again and he just pushed it into her and banged away until I watched him get his gizmo while he was deep inside. My marriage was over, Lola just didn't know it. I had shot photo's of everything until I turned for home. Whether they continued to fuck after I left, I have no idea, but it was over 4 hours later before Lola got home.

She tried to give me a hug and a kiss, like she did anytime she came home. I avoided her arms and especially (shudder) her mouth and continued what I was doing. I was boxing up everything of mine in our room and had come downstairs for more boxes. She wanted to know what I was doing, as she followed me upstairs. When she saw all my stuff in boxes, she began to ask what was going on. I ignored her and continued to work. When I had everything boxed up, I made one last sweep around the house, with Lola behind me the entire time, begging me to talk to her, to explain what was going on. I loaded the last of my stuff in my pickup and left, never saying a word to her.

I moved in with a buddy I worked with. Over the next few weeks, Lola continued to do her best to get in contact with me and went wild when I had divorce papers served on her. I'd given my lawyer a copy of my thumb drive and she had all the pictures I'd taken. I wanted out, we'd only been married a few years and had accumulated very little as of yet. She could keep our place, it was a rental anyway, she could have her car, I'd take my truck. After I paid for all the lawyer fees upfront, there was less than $25 in our bank account.

Lola refused to sign the papers, saying there was some sort of misunderstanding that caused me to go ape shit. She finally agreed to sign the papers if only I'd talk to her. I finally agreed to that and came to our meeting at my lawyers office prepared. She had her lawyer, mine was there as well.

Lola looked like shit. I mean that, she looked like pounded shit. She asked if we could talk alone and our lawyers agreed, giving us privacy. The moment the door was closed behind them, she began beseeching me that I just needed to tell her what was wrong and she could fix it. But I needed to tell her first. Now, to that point I'd not spoken a word to her and planned to keep it that way. I just stared at her, waiting for what other shit might spew out. She said it again, I needed to help her understand what was wrong so we could work on it. I just nodded and reached down for my briefcase, pulling out a packet. She put her hand out like she expected me to hand it over.

Instead, I opened it, pulled out the first 11x14 glossy and slid it over to her. It was of when she was leaning back again Tom's car with her finger rubbing her cunt and you could see the franticness on her face. To say she was stunned, would be an understatement. She just stared, so I slid over the next one, followed by another and another. Some of her being pounded, of her sucking cock, more masturbation, etc. It was the first time I'd ever seen anyone actually turn white as a ghost, up until that time, I thought it was just a saying.

I hollered for the lawyers after she fainted and fell out of her chair, hitting her head on the table. Her lawyer rushed to her aid while my lawyer stood next to me. He sat her in her chair and began to verbally assault me until he glanced down at the pictures laying all over the table, some on the floor. He went through them and then just sat down beside her, not saying anything. Still not saying anything, I signed the papers and then slid them across the table to Lola who sat looking as if she might throw up, and her lawyer. Then I stood up and walked out, without saying anything.

For the next 5 months until our divorce was final, I deleted at least 10 voice mails from Lola without ever listening to them. Why bother, what could she say? What possible excuse was there for fucking Tom, her ex boyfriend who cheated on her?

Now Tom was a lot bigger than me, him at about 6'2" and 200lbs, me at 5'10 and 175. But I had plans for him. Lola was something I just divorced, there was no way I wanted to stay near her. But Tom? He not only willingly fucked a married woman, he destroyed something that to me, was beautiful. I would have my justice, my retribution, but needed to explain to him, it was coming when I was ready and he was least ready. And here is just about what happened, as well as I can remember.

I knocked on his door about 2 weeks after my divorce was final. He came to the door and opened it, the shock on his face evident when he saw me. As he began to close the door, I could see Lola sitting on the couch behind him, they were already together. That was fine with me. I put my foot in the door so he could close it and told him, very quietly, I wanted a word with him, nothing more. I heard Lola ask him who it was, but rather than answer, he stepped out on to the long front porch with me and closed the door behind him.

"Tom, you took my wife from me. You stole her and the two of you cheated on me. And for that, you're going to have to pay." I saw him take a step back, as if I was about to attack. I set his mind at ease. "Don't worry, not right now, but I need you to know, I am going to take something from you at some point in your life. My life from here on out is about your misery. The more of it you feel, the happier I'm going to be." He started to butt in but I held my hand out, palm facing him.

"No, shut the fuck up, nothing you say here means shit. What you did to me, to my family and to my unborn children that will never exist now, is explanation enough. Tom," I stopped and gathered myself for a moment, to say the terrible words I needed to, was forced to. I started again. "Tom, I'm going to take something from you one of these days and there will be no doubt in your mind it was me. It is going to be unfathomable when I do it, but you'll know it for what it was." I held my hand up again, when he started to become angry.

"No, I'm not going to kill you," I saw he was visibly relieved. "I'm going to do something much worse than kill you, so I need you alive to understand what it is when I take it. It is going to be horrendous, I'll admit it flat out, right now. It might be killing your wife on an anniversary if you ever get married. It might be drowning your child, male or female, the night they graduate from high school or college. It might even be to take the life of your daughter when she is planning on walking down the isle to be married. But mark my words now Tom, to stop me you're going to have to kill me because I pledge these words to you here and now. I will take something from you that you can't heal from.

"Even if you were to never have a relationship after this, I will take a sibling (he knew I didn't like his two brothers), or your parents, or even a niece or nephew. But I am going to take something from you and you'll know its me, although proving it will be impossible. So know this. I'll be watching you until the day I either have my opportunity to follow through on my promise or until the day one of us dies. Because motherfucker, I am going to live in your nightmares for as long as you live."

At that point, I stopped, there was nothing else to be said. I stared him in the eye, doing my best to make him understand I meant every word of what I said. He opened his mouth to say something but never had the opportunity because at that moment, Lola opened the door and began to walk out, until she saw it was me. She stared wildly at me, then to Tom, then back to me. She looked like a fucking fish at that point, her mouth opening or closing. Before she could say or do anything, I simply looked at Tom and said, "You've been warned." And then I walked away.

That was 9 years ago. I'm remarried, have two kids about to enter grade school now, across the country from where Lola and I had lived. Mary and I met, had a whirlwind romance and I knew she was the girl for me. I was 26 by that point, she was 19 and just entering college. She dropped out, we married and have lived happily ever after. She is tall, slender and not only a beauty outside, but is beautiful inside too. We made beautiful babies too. But now I have to protect them, I believe Tom feels it is his turn to seek retribution.

You see, after I left town, he and Lola married. I heard she was already pregnant when they married and they had twin girls. Every so often I used to fly home, let him see me somewhere, just to know I hadn't forgotten, nor forgiven. My sister who still works in the clinic in our hometown called me one day to say both Lola and Tom had to come in more than once, after he brought home the clap and gave it to her! He's a gift that keeps on giving.

So why do I have to watch for Tom? You see, not more than 6 months after my heart to heart, his youngest brother died. They said it was from a self inflicted gunshot, but I know what I said resonated with him. Then his last brother died in a car accident about two weeks after he and Lola married. They called it an accident, but someone saw another car leaving the scene. Oh, and the straw that broke the camels back? When their daughters were celebrating their 7th birthdays, they were both killed by a hit and run driver that apparently backed up to make sure the job was done. It wasn't long after that, Lola filed for divorce and moved back with her folks. I'm sure Tom has me in his sights, I wouldn't blame him after what I said. Karma, I guess.

Would you believe me if I said I had absolutely nothing to do with any of the deaths? Because I didn't.

Really, I didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Rant

was a turn off. I liked how the story flowed, it was engaging then it all went to a grinding halt when the last conversation went one sided and annoying. I understood his letting off steam but it was very long winded.

Good start of a series though!

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 8 years ago
thanks for this

I really enjoyed it.

5*

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Formula

This is the standard formula for one of these stories. Cheating wife, gets proof, proves he is a better lover, divorces her, she begs for a second chance because she "loves" him so much. Ever met a cheater? Ever talk to them much about it? They don't love anyone but themselves. That is the key to cheating. That is how they are able to do it. Especially women, when they cheat they usually have one foot out the door and a divorce plan in the works. The definition of love is caring about someone. Cheating is proof of the total absence of spousal love. Why do these stories insist on the cheating wife "loving" her husband?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Traum gets it

This story went way south when Hubby planned his Farewell Fuck! PTraum points out no condom and Hubby has thorough bareback sex with her two days later ... probably no snowballs left in there, but ALL manner of bacteria, viruses, and fungi could easier have set up a Drive-In Disease Depot for Clueless Cocks!

In addition, in many states, if it can be documented that Spouse1 accepts sex from Spouse2 AFTER Spouse1 is aware of Spouse2's dalliance, the dalliance becomes a phenomenom deemed acceptable to Spouse1 ... thus not a factor as a rationale for a divorce, or any related negotiations. Hubby delivered evidence to the court that established his awareness of the event and the time it occurred.

Besides the health and legal inadvisabilty of fucking Sweetie that last Sunday, there is the problem of having to overcome the repugnance which caused him repeated nausia distress on Friday.

Finally, however, there is the observation with which Sweetie ALMOST compromised herself after she was fucked out! If Hubby HAD been doing Sweetie THAT way before Vegas, Vegas would have not 'gang agley!'

3*. And this story shoulda stopped exactly here. It was over!

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
call them friends ?

So everyone in Sherries circle know about her fling ...... and somehow agree not to say a word about it ? None of the other women take her in hand, try to keep her away from loverboy.... the husbands dont warn him off ?

Some friends they are.

On their return they assume Ron is aware and is ok with it ?

It showed promise at the start but fell short of what I was expecting.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Wow,

why do all of these cuckolded husbands put their mouths on that just recently used pussy and drink all of that shit down. If he wanted to suck that guys dick he should have just gone to the source. Shit. As for their "friends" being confused about what to do, he should have just kicked the shit out of each and every one of them. Kind of clue them in that he didn't know about it, wasn't okay with it and would put them in the hospital the next time he saw them. Looked like if they were her friends, in this case, they were his enemies. Never turn your back on an enemy. Not healthy in the long run. And as for shit head, he had ICU written all over him, I guarantee. This is supposed to be taking place in Texas, must be Austin.

So, there you have it. Seems like a fairy tale to me. Once upon a time or Now this ain't no bullshit, whichever you want to start part 2 with is fine.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

This story lacks umphf.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
@drbeamer

Frankly 97 comments say ur wrong. Is it a masterpiece? That's debateable. But the story did far better then average in terms of getting people to feel ' something ' and respond in this forum. But if you want to find a lack of oomph ? Might I suggest reviewing your latest comment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Whore wife

Good story. In such a circumstance I would have hired a PI to track her and get the pictures so I didn't have to. I also would have claimed that digital images were stolen when my "new" computer was stolen so I had no control over who might see them in the future, specially since I would have sent them to everyone she worked with and her parents!

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
Choice

It always boils down to a matter of choice. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous