All Comments on 'Sera Ch. 02'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Sweet_TabooSweet_Tabooabout 9 years ago
Can't shake this feeling of dread ...

Things are unfolding slowly and deliberately, so good so far.

So many unanswered questions, like how much does Ashleigh actually know?

Has Steven carelessly handed a weapon to Sheila with his mentioning of Saint John and Marie? Are Steven and Kitten able to handle themselves at least to some extent against the conflicting interests of the three sisters? What's up with that dream and the forces in the background? Why did Kitten's Dad and Aunt let her go without a fight?

And on and on, ... , :D

At this point the story is pretty much of a tease, revealing not much more than a hint of ankle, winking "you like?".

Yes, I do, thank you very much, :D

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

This story is starting to round off/finish the psychological development of known characters. Iam waiting for the new character (Ashleigh) to be emotionally and psychologically developed. She will be the tie that binds. Hopefully, the daughters will forgive each other; Steven's mother will return forever; and Kethleen/kitten, without Gena will finally find a place where she belogs. She knows her old hime is no longer hiome becauce of Gena's child fathered by kitten's father (the one man in her life that she wants to fill the role of wife but can not). When combining the previous two stories, this is turning out to be a 30+ 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous