Sera Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just past noon and the remaining clouds of fog I'd noticed outside my bedroom window when I got up were burning off as the sun prepared for an indefinite assault upon the land and all its inhabitants. I pulled the curtains from the sliding balcony door, moving that large plate of glass aside to let the air in. Standing there naked, the breeze coming into my apartment felt great as it cooled bare miffy, but I wanted a drink and I had to get on with my hair and makeup.

A quick trip to the kitchenette preceded my return to the bathroom with a tall, strong glass of vodka and milk. I took my time with my makeup, suspecting that Gina had gone to her apartment to get ready, then maybe down to the kitchen for our brunch.

This turned out to indeed be the case. I was finished with my face and just getting on my hair when I heard someone come through my foyer. Sure enough, it was Gina with our breakfast and, now that I'd had a chance to get some vodka down my throat, the guilty memories of all the strange cocks that had also been down there recently didn't sting so much. Yes, I dealt quite well as we ate in the bathroom while I continued at my hair. Gina seemed her usual self again as we spoke of nothing in particular before eventually turning to the night before.

"So, Steven's got a fake ID?"

"As I understand, everybody his age does these days."

"He's only three years younger than you."

I shrugged with a little smile, holding my curling iron in one hand while loading my fork with hash browns with the other.

"So, did you two... you know?"

I'd been keeping my eyes away from hers all morning, learning the techniques that Stevie mentioned, and now I looked her between the eyes in the mirror, seeing her expression. She'd been like this the day before, acting like everything was fine, but a new awareness now picked up on it. She was patronizing me, allowing me to feel comfortable and talkative with her open attitude.

At the same time, I took note of her attire, remembering that I'd told her to be more liberal in her choice of clothing. She wore a pair of khaki shorts that looked like they came out of Martha Stewart's suitcase, but they did look nice on her and at least they weren't slacks. A bright yellow, short sleeved blouse was left open at the neck, but still buttoned far enough to be called decent. She wore her hair up in a carefree, cool do that kept it off of her neck and chose a pair of tan deck shoes that she'd owned since forever.

I took my eyes away, all this having passed through my mind in an instant, replying, "If I said that something did happen between us... what would you most want to hear?"

As I'd planned, this knocked her off balance, but my laugh only revealed naughty innocence as I settled her double edged worries with a white lie.

"No, smutty. Me and Stevie never did anything with each other."

" ... (Ahem) Well, what did you do at this bar?"

"We talked and stuff. He told me some Burchell family secrets."

"Oh? Any juicy stuff you can share?"

"Ummm... Apparently, our grandmother was a very unpleasant person to be around."

"You told me."

"What I told you was told to me by Auntie Kathleen. What Stevie told me was... detailed."

"In what way?"

"She used to lock Auntie Kathleen and Sheila in their dark basement for hours on end when they were little, asking them through the door if the monsters had eaten their arms yet."

"Oh my god."

"Really, eh? She also had this demented game where she'd hold a pillow over their faces..."

"Holy shit," Gina expressed in a low voice, her fork paused in its rise to her pretty mouth. "That'd explain Sheila's behaviour. So, what ever happened to the crazy bitch?"

"Stevie told me she had a heart attack and died," I answered. "Sounds like good riddance, yet I'd wish I had the chance to meet her."

"I'd say the five of you are enough."

She said it lightly, meaning absolutely nothing by it just before filling her mouth with deep fried, diced potato, a simple dish that I knew she was incapable of preparing. Her deceptive attitude was beginning to piss me off and little comments like that, no matter how innocently meant, didn't go over well.

"Gina?"

She looked at me with an encouraging smile and I asked, "Do you think I've changed since I've been here?"

She hesitated, her expression saying so much more than any lie could have, silently screaming an overwhelming, "YES!"

"Uh, you've been different, yeah."

"In what way?"

"I don't know. You seem more... You have a different look."

"What do you mean? You're usually a lot more specific than this," I countered, rolling the curling iron along my hair to my scalp before reaching for my fork again.

"Well, it's just that I have noticed a change in you over the last few days or so. You almost seem like a different person sometimes."

"That's silly."

"No. It's in the eyes, like with the rest of your family. Why do you ask, anyway?"

"Because you've been treating me differently lately."

"I have?" she asked, immediately defensive.

"Yes."

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about it, to ask you if anything was wrong, and... I've been quite concerned about your drinking. I noticed that they drink a lot and you've been drinking a whole lot since we've been here."

"What are you saying?"

"Just that... you might want to slow down... you know," she diplomatically suggested. "I don't mean to be a downer, but I'm wondering if all that vodka isn't the reason for why you've been acting so... unlike yourself lately. Like them. Maybe you should just slow down a bit, because you know how you are, right?"

I didn't reply, having had enough alcohol already to allow me to see things differently as I cleaned my plate.

"Slutty?" she prodded.

Repositioning the curling iron, I forced a thoughtful expression to cover my frown until I could force a polite smile to replace that. I straightened in my chair, sticking out my naked chest in a subtle gesture that put her eyes squarely on mine in the mirror.

 

Steven

Incredibly, Sheila swallowed every drop of my ejaculation, stroking while she guzzled it all down with her eyes closed, a feat she was quite proud of as she left me with an accomplished smile. I finally got to bed, not cracking my eyes again until twelve-thirty by the bedside clock. The fog was burning off for what looked like a scorcher and I was so sober I almost imploded when I remembered what all happened at the hotel lounge.

"Oh my fuck. Oh my... fuck..."

"Don't panic."

"Oh my fuck!"

Minutes later, I was cursing the empty whiskey bottle and reaching for the vodka, half hard at the memory of Lacey eating Martina's pussy, the other four men taking turns at Kitten.

"Fuck, what is wrong with me?"

I didn't seem to have any answers for that one. I downed some of the vile, clear fluid and began pacing the floor nervously, taking more from the bottle and finally being calmed a little by it and my oldest friend.

"You've got to stop looking at yourself like other people."

"Shut up."

"Did you honestly think that a life with Kitten will be any less fucked up than a life with Mum?"

"You're the one who let's this shit happen. I never would have allowed any of that."

"You're still not getting it. Sheila accepted what she is long ago, and that's why she's so well adjusted about it. Mum's slowly accepting that she's the same way, and now so is Kitten. You have to as well."

"But this shit only happens when you're in charge, I tried pointing out again. "And, in case you hadn't noticed, Kitten had a lot to drink last night. Stop and think about what she might be feeling right now, sober as hell and wondering 'what the fuck?'"

"I told you she'll be okay, but if you're that worried about it, the best thing we could do for her when we see her later is to tell her it's okay."

I was about to take another gulp of the vodka, looking for a way out of my guilt, but that would leave my parasite in control again, wouldn't it?

"Christ!" I hissed before taking the heaviest drink I could manage without spewing it back up again.

The matter was settled by the time my parasite left the apartment and, at that point, even I was feeling just well enough to go deal with Ashleigh.

 

Kitten

I lingered in Gina's mind, feeling her personality before I reset my curling iron and addressed her blank stare.

"From now on, you'll answer questions directly and honestly."

"Of course," she assured.

"And you'll always do what I tell you, no matter how you feel about it."

"I'll always do what you tell me."

I couldn't help but be astounded. I mean, it was really that easy, wasn't it?

"Gina, how do you feel about me?"

"I love you."

"Do you trust me?"

" ... Yes. Most of the time."

"When do you not trust me?"

"When you're in a position to do something that's not good for you."

"Is that all?"

"Uhh, sometimes I get the feeling..."

"You get what feeling?" I prodded.

"Uhh, like I don't know who you are anymore."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Like when?"

"When we argued at home and a few times since we've been here."

" ... Are you afraid of me?"

"A little."

This surprised me, more that I'd even ask the question than her answer, and I didn't know quite what to say next as I once again reset the curling iron.

"Gina..."

"Yes?"

"Have you been plotting against me?"

"No."

"But you haven't been completely straight forward when we speak lately."

"I'm trying to better understand what's going on in your head."

"Why?"

"Because I worry about you."

"Why?"

"Because I love you."

"I love you too, smutty."

She smiled happily about this, making it hard to be displeased with her, but I had to make sure of something just the same.

"Um, from now on, just be open with me, alright? Say what you mean and mean what you say. If I don't like it, I'll have you stop. Understand?"

"Okay," she readily agreed, still smiling. "You look so nice."

"You look very nice too, but your clothes are still pretty stuffy and boring. We'll work on that later."

Her smile was overshadowed by worry and she asked, "What do you mean?"

"Well... I've just been thinking lately, is all."

"About what?"

"Stuff. Never mind, smutty."

Her worry seemed to turn to light confusion as I watched her in the mirror, resetting my curling iron and finishing my vodka. It was so exciting, knowing that she was under my complete control, understanding that the reason for her standing there was only because I hadn't told her to move yet.

"Refill, please. Tall glass like this one, half and half vodka and milk."

"That's disgusting," she frowned as she took the drink, turning to go do my bidding. "And you really shouldn't be drinking like that."

"You have one too."

"I really shouldn't, but I'm going to have one too," she immediately told me in the same admonishing tone, making me laugh aloud. When she returned with both glasses, her worry was gone, replaced with a curious smile and a question.

"What was so funny?"

"You."

"I'm funny?" she asked, handing me my beverage.

"Yeah. Well, not really but... it's complicated. Thanks for the drink, by the way."

"You're welcome. Slutty, I think we should hang out today. We haven't been seeing much of each other and I'm concerned. And I miss you."

This was awesome. She was being totally up front with me and, so far, her obedience was absolute. I was filled with warm and cuddly feelings for her, wishing she knew how much more I loved her when she was like this.

"Unfortunately, I have to go find Stevie after I leave here, and after that I have to talk to his mummy, and then Auntie Ashleigh. Believe me, I'd love to spend some more time with you today, but this is pretty important family stuff. I hope you understand."

She was obviously disappointed, but she nodded as her eyes fell.

"Awww, smutty!" I laughed, eliciting a little smile from her. "Alright, we'll hang out, but if we meet up with family, you'll probably have to excuse us while we talk, okay?"

"Okay."

"And you have to change."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah. From now on, you're going to be dressing a lot different. Y'know something else?"

"What?"

"I think you and me are going to be getting along a lot better from here on."

 

Steven

"Done," I reported, dropping into the chair opposite Ashleigh's desk.

"What's done?"

"I brought Kitten up to speed."

"Ohhh," she said, interestedly leaning forward. "How'd that go?"

"Since she was already kick started, I naturally assumed she knew what she was doing when I walked in on her, Gina and one of your staff members."

"This sounds juicy."

"It would have been if I didn't put a stop to it. She had Gina stripped down to her underwear with your staff member's dick in her hand."

"So, why'd you put a stop to that?"

"Because Gina was spelled, and it was definitely Kitten who did it. Turns out Kitten knew there was something wrong with Gina, had figured out that she'd do whatever she was told and was playing around with her, unaware that she'd actually spelled her."

"Again, why'd you put a stop to it? I told you to leave that alone."

"No. I won't see Gina get hurt."

She said nothing as I went on with the story, but her expression clearly conveyed how she felt about my answer.

"Anyway, Thinking Mum already clued her in to what we Burchells are really all about, I went ahead and started talking to her about it, soon finding otherwise. That's when I got that she didn't have a clue, so I took her out and explained it."

"Explained it?"

"I knew I'd have to put my money where my mouth was, despite what was going on with her and Gina, so I had to go out to get access to some, uhhh... unwitting subjects. Didn't I?"

"I wish you'd told me before you did that."

"Well, now you know how it feels. So, I took her to a restaurant, spelled the waitress and told her the basics. I was going to get more into it with her once we got back here, but she had other ideas and, next thing ya know, we're in a dark little hotel lounge with six unwitting subjects."

"What happened?" she asked, even less happy now with my flippant remark about how it felt to be kept in the dark, but also more interested.

"We spelled all of them. Had a little party, closed them up and left. Most importantly to you, I gave her the outlines."

"What outlines?"

"Most everything I know about our family legacy, how I found out and what can happen to innocent people for being too close to us. Obviously, I left out the part about me and Mum fucking and how that was what kick started me, not to mention her rather bloody history."

"I should say. It's not like she won't find out these things sooner or later, but she and your mother have become very close and I wouldn't want to see that ruined because of bad timing."

"Or a loose railing."

"Excuse me?"

"Nothing. You'll also be happy to know that I've encouraged her to stay here in a roundabout way."

"Oh?"

"Like I said, I told her about how some people can get hurt on account of us, and I let her know in no uncertain terms that Gina and this boyfriend back home are vulnerable to it."

"Yes, the boyfriend back home... Tell me, have you two slept together yet?"

"No."

"I thought you said you had a party."

"Yeah. Well, I guess we're still courting. The Burchell way."

"Uh huh. Well, what happened at this party?"

"We had some fun. Just not with each other."

" ... Maybe you'd like to go on up to my apartments after this. I could have her located and sent to you."

"Why your apartments?"

"Consider it an offer on my part to help make yours and Kitten's first time... memorable."

Looking her directly in the eye, I had to respect her for not putting the Jedi spell on me, but I also saw something in those sparkling dark depths. It was something that told me that accepting her offer to host mine and Kitten's next date mightn't be good for me.

"I'll think I'll pass."

"Smart boy. You seem to have that quiet way, like Dad did, but once you're comfortable, you have a very mouthy and disrespectful attitude, learned straight from your mother."

"When I start planning fatal accidents, then you can worry about what I'm learning straight from my mother," I sighed. "So, what's next? I'm assuming you're going to be calling another family meeting soon?"

"Pretty soon," she said in a restrained tone. "Speaking of your mother, I haven't seen or heard from her all morning; where is she?"

"I don't know, I just got up. Did you try her apartment?"

"No. I haven't been looking for her, I'm just saying she hasn't been around. Usually, she's out and about and, if I don't see her, I can usually hear her. Little bitch."

"We had a discussion last night," I said. "She might still be tied to the bed for all I know, but I'd assumed she could get out of that."

"Tied to the bed?"

"She pissed me off, so I sorted her out."

"Well, finally! I was wondering how much longer you were going to let her push you around. What'd you do?"

"Stuff. I forgot to ask her about Kitten, though."

"Come on up and visit me sometime, sweetie pie. You can stay in my guest room and I'll show you some stuff."

As I was getting up to go, I had to give her a smile. I still didn't completely trust her, but I just couldn't help liking her as I dodged the second invitation.

"Why don't we just invite you sometime instead?"

"You chicken," she accused with a sly smile. "Kitten would take me up on that offer."

I laughed, was about to give comment over my shoulder as I moved for the door, but I stopped so fast I almost upended. Turning around, I fixed her with a deadly serious look as she gazed back with an innocent, encouraging smile.

"Something else I can do for you, sweetie pie?"

" ... You... You did it. That's why you didn't care that Mum kick started Kitten, because it wasn't Mum, but you! What the fuck, Ashleigh!?" I demanded.

"It had to happen sooner or later, and the sooner the better. Since it wasn't very likely that Sheila would be doing it, who better but me as the head of the family to open her beautiful eyes?"

"Well, thanks so god-damned much for telling me! And why didn't you just go ahead and bring her up to speed!?"

"Because I wanted you to deal with her."

"Why!?"

"The same reason I wanted you to stand up to your mother. I wanted you to take command like Dad couldn't. You're no good to any of us if you can't and, had I told you what to do, it would have defeated the purpose, wouldn't it?"

"That is so retarded!"

"No it isn't. You need to learn to trust yourself more."

"I really don't like how you operate, Aunt Ashleigh. Not at all."

"Everything I do is for the overall and eventual betterment of this family. That includes you and, once we all get together again, we can start talking as a family. All of yours and everyone else's questions will soon be answered, and then you'll see things differently because there won't be any need for the cloaks and daggers. I promise. All you have to do is help me convince Kitten and your mother to give Sheila a chance, and be with Kitten through this change in her life, the both of you loving and learning together like you should be."

"How fuckin' romantic. What about Mum?"

" ... Tell her to be open to me, I suppose. For the most part, just being able to sit down and talk about it as a family is the biggest thing we can do for her right now. Oh, stop looking at me like that!"

 

Kitten

I'd decided to wear my favourite under bust vest, a smart gray one with a pleated, matching skirt and one of Gina's black cammies. I didn't bother with stockings and threw on my ball breakers, thinking that maybe it was time to expand my shoe horizons.