Sera Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like my outfit?" I asked.

"Yes," Gina admitted. "It's a bit saucy for wearing out, though. I can kind of see right down that cammie."

"That's why I'm not wearing a bra," I replied, taking a drink.

"Oh my god, slutty. Do you really think that's wise?

"Just wait till you see what you're wearing. (Giggle)"

She came back in wearing it fifteen minutes later. My hair finally finished, I had to hand it to myself as I looked in the mirror. It wasn't often that I put that much time and effort into my makeup and hair lately, but I'd done a pretty good job.

"This one?" she asked, looking down at the tight, short sleeved, pink pullover with a buttoned V-neck.

"Yeah. Get rid of your bra."

"Oh, but... Well, alright." She doubtfully agreed."

When she was finished, her perky boobies were perfectly outlined in the close fitting top, and I instructed further, "Unbutton it. All five of them."

"But slutty... Oh, alright," she sighed, unbuttoning them for me.

"Now, those awful shorts."

Starting with the top button, she asked, "What should I change into?"

"Nothing."

"Uh?"

"Just take them off."

"But... won't I need my shorts?"

"No."

"This shirt is a bit long, but I don't think it's that long."

"We'll see."

"Well... okay. But this doesn't seem like a very good idea," she informed, pushing her shorts down her hips.

"I don't care."

I finished off my drink, grinning at her as she tried to pull her top down to cover her bum. I stared at her sexy black panties, watching her worried expression over the limited success she was having with her top. She couldn't completely cover her bum, but managed to cover herself in front, almost exposing her boobies by stretching her top down far enough to do so. When she let go, it immediately rode up.

"Oh my god, slutty. Everybody will see my panties right through this," she fretted.

"Maybe you should get rid of them too."

"Oh god, please no." she almost plead while unconsciously tugging down on her top. "This top is so short..."

"(Giggle!) I know. Put on these pumps and let's get going, we'll think about your panties later."

"Oh my god," she fretted again as she stepped into the black, open toed, four inch heels. "Do you know how these will make me look in this top?"

"Yeah. Hurry up."

"But, we look like a couple of little tramps," she worried.

I only giggled, watching as she checked out her adorable little nipples. When she adjusted her boobies, I felt miffy starting to heat up.

"You and this fascination you have with dressing me in pinks and yellows," she complained.

"I keep telling you, you look great in pinks and yellows. Especially pink. C'mon, I wanna get going."

"This really goes against my better judgment." She told me seriously.

"Whatever, let's go.

I loved it. Watching her eyes dart, her face flushed with embarrassment turned me on more and more as we walked to the opposite wing and, when we ran across a staff member, I just couldn't resist.

"Excuse me," I hailed.

"Yes, Ms. Burchell?" the suited pretty boy in his late twenties asked.

I answered him by pulling my skirt up to show him my white cotton undies with the red hearts and lace edging.

"Slutty!"

"Do you like my panties?"

"Very nice, Ms. Burchell," he replied with a sincere smile.

"Smutty, show him yours."

"Uh-! But-"

"Do it."

" ... Oh my god..." she whispered as she pulled her top up over her hips.

She was right about what those shoes did for her, alright and I giggled as I stared along with the staff member.

"Look at that sexy gap between her legs," I noted, reaching across and giving it a rub with my finger.

"Slutty!"

"(Giggle!) Touch it..." I told him.

I removed my hand and his took its place, causing Gina to inhale sharply, looking down in disbelief as she held the so-called dress aloft for him. However, there was no mistaking the excitement in her features, her little gasps of affront not entirely pure, any more than my intentions.

"Ohh! Ohhh-hh, Kat..."

"Spread your feet, sweetie pie. Oh yeah... more. (Giggle)"

She jerked to his hand, looking at me with the most exciting expression on her face while she just let it happen, and that's when I made up my mind.

"Take her panties off."

"Oh, K-kat... I don't know ab- a-! ohh, nooooo..."

She watched them being pulled down her slim hips, exposing her dark pubic hair before he pulled them right to her ankles. Almost as an afterthought, she quickly pulled her dress down, looking at us both as though wondering if we'd seen anything.

"Thank you," I told the staff member.

He smiled at me and left, hardon bobbing in his pants as we both watched him, Gina in a mild state of shock while I tried not to laugh.

"Can- can I pull my panties up now?"

"No, sweetie pie. Leave them here."

She stepped out of them and got walking with me again, looking back to where they lay on the floor behind us in doubt a couple times while pulling down on her dress again.

"Are you sure I shouldn't have my panties?"

"Gina... The thing is that there's a good chance at least one cock is going to find its way up that little dress, and I don't want your panties in the way. Get it, baby?"

" ... Oh...."

 

Steven

She exited her apartment wearing a black string bikini, rainbow flip-flops and a red towel over one shoulder while I was calling at Kitten's door. With a quick smile, my luscious little aunt ducked back inside her apartment while I waited. Getting no answer, I turned and walked down the corridor until I came to her door, still opened with her standing just inside the threshold with the smile that Kitten and Mum had warned me about.

"Not home?" she asked.

"No," I answered without being able to help smiling back.

"Her loss is my gain. C'mon in."

I could only laugh a bit, pretty sure she was joking since she knew how I felt about her estranged daughter.

"Seriously, c'mon in. Take your pants off."

I almost did.

"I can't," I told her instead.

"Because you're saving yourself for her. Do you know how absurd that is?"

"It's not absurd at all."

"You two little sluts just went out and fucked a bunch of strangers in front of each other!"

"We're not sluts," I refuted, feeling a little offended at that.

"Oh god, you really are just like your mother. Fine, what are you doing?"

"Nothing now."

"Yeah, you're telling me, kid. I was on my way down to the pool and, since I obviously have nothing better to do with you, I guess I still am," she sarcastically answered, stepping back out into the hall and closing her door.

"Want some company?"

"I don't know. Can I at least come to your apartment with you and watch you get changed?"

"Oh my god, Sheila."

"What?" she asked, following me there.

I shook my head and laughed, this inviting a hard slap on the ass and a short laugh of her own, but she mostly behaved herself while I got changed and during the walk down to the pool.

"I really have to hand it to Kathy," she said, looking at the trunks her sister had bought for me earlier that summer. "She might be a hypocrite, but she sure as hell has style."

I rolled my eyes and flumped down on one of the loungers, watching Monique approach. Sheila followed my gaze and stared at the red sling wearing, dark, French beauty.

"Good afternoon, Sir, Ma'am," she greeted in accented English. "May I please help you?"

"Oh my god, you're fuckin' gorgeous," Sheila told her.

Monique could only smile at this compliment, and when Sheila boldly uncovered her ample, bouncy breasts, she only kept on doing that. Even when Sheila's hand went down the low riding crotch of the sling, Monique twitched, but only smiled politely. A minute later, I shook my head again as Sheila forced the younger woman down on the lounger beside mine with a naughty giggle. She was all over her and it wasn't long before Monique was responding in kind, the both of them making out right in front of me like they were long lost lovers.

"Jeeez, Sheila. ... Leave a little for someone else, huh?"

Letting Monique's bare nipple out of her mouth with a slurp, she sleazed, "Get your cock out and join us, kid."

"You never quit, do you?" I laughed.

"Nope."

"Uh huh," I said with a knowing smile as I got up again, "I'm taking a swim. I'd like a double whiskey and water with ice if she ever gets the chance."

Sheila took her super horny fun time while I did several lazy laps, taking breaks to watch them every so often and staying hard the whole time. She certainly had her own way of making that happen, but so did the other women in the family. Shortly after a frenetic, squawking orgasm for Sheila, I watched as Monique spread sun-block over my now topless aunt's body.

"I love your tits, Aunt Sheila."

"Thank you," she returned, all smiles.

"You look like the triple X Elf Queen," I told her from the water at the edge of the pool.

"What's that mean?" she demanded with a smile. "Is that some kind of comment on my height?"

"Would you prefer to be the Munchkin Queen?" I dared with a smile.

"Shut up!" She told me, looking at Monique and laughing. "Do you hear that little puke? I should punch him right in the neck!"

Monique laughed along with her, but offered no comment. Sheila fixed her challenging smile on me as I got out of the water, but only watched my midsection as I approached my lounger.

"Take them off," she said.

"What? No!"

"Don't be a candy-ass!"

"I'm not a candy-ass, I told you that me and-"

"Oh god, yes, yes, yes! I promise I won't ruin you for your precious Kitten, just take your fuckin' trunks off!"

"Alright!"

Seconds later, she was smiling at the hardon lying against my belly.

"Monique, honey, you'd better make sure that doesn't get sunburned. (Giggle)"

"Oh, very funny," I said with a wry smile.

"Well, it will. Don't be stupid, tell Monique to put some sun block on you."

"I was going to."

"No you weren't. Monique, would you please spread some sunblock on my stubborn nephew? And don't forget his cock."

"Yes, Miss Burchell," Monique replied, getting started with an eager grin as I shook my head at Sheila.

" ... You're weirdly like Mum, but not."

"Ha! Well, we were tight once, you know?"

"Yeah."

" ... Crazy fuckin' girl. Did she tell you she had a pair of brass knuckles?"

"Mum? No, but I can't say it surprises me."

"It's true. She used them to sucker-punch the guys that fucked me. She couldn't make me limit myself to at least one at a time, so she tried to make the prospect of fucking me something the guys in the neighborhood didn't want any part of. God, I used to get so mad at her when she'd do that shit."

"Didn't she get into trouble?" I asked. "That's a serious assault charge."

"She'd threaten them with telling the cops it was rape. Everybody knew we stuck together and that she ultimately called the shots between us, so what else were the guys going to think? I hated it because it was always consentual and they didn't deserve that shit. Plus, they wouldn't fuck me anymore."

"She loved you."

"I know."

"She still does."

"I know that, too. Too bad she also wants to beat my face in now."

"If she really wanted to do that, she'd have done it by now."

"Normally, I'd agree," she sighed.

"So, what's different now?"

"Nothing. This is Kathy we're talking about. She's been known to bide her time."

"I'm still picturing Mum running around with brass knuckles and assaulting people."

"Well, back then, she was actually pretty quiet a lot of the time and people would mistake her for being shy, but that wasn't the case at all. She just liked to study people, especially while they were otherwise engaged, like while talking to me. Half the time, I'm sure she was plotting their possible downfall, should the need arise."

"She told me she wanted to kill Marie."

"Yup. And she would have failed."

"You think?"

"I know. Your mother can be an evil little bitch in ways you can't imagine, but she doesn't compare to what mine was. Mum was a lot more dangerous than even Kathy knew."

During a pause, she watched Monique's hands as they came ever closer to my hardness, suddenly coming out with, "I have this attraction to her. I always have, but now it's different."

"Really?"

"Mmm. ... It's a bit like what you've described between you and Kitten, but... I wonder if she feels it?"

"You have to elaborate," I said, my mind coming up with all sorts of interesting imagery.

"Heh. Well, I just really want to be with her. In her arms, she in mine. With our pussies grinding and those big titties... her lovely eyes..."

"You should warm up and see if she feels the same way," I advised.

"Yeah, right," she laughed.

"I've got a hunch she does."

"Why?"

"I just du- uuhhh. Oh god, Monique. Don't forget my balls, okay?"