All Comments on 'Sera Ch. 32'

by Ameaner

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
""Being Stevie's wife,"......

...........that will work....not really.

Too much obsessed with being a loony Airhead.

Mary_K_KinksterMary_K_Kinksteralmost 9 years ago
Wife

I've never really gotten all this Looney or Retarded stuff came from. I guess the character development for her never really fleshed that out enough for me to grab a hold of or understand. This is fiction in any case.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Right

Sheila's a better fit for Steven. Kitten? Not so much

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 8 years ago
I just love,,,

this chapter. This interaction between father and daughter. Still feels like he got the raw deal though and could have been a bigger part of the story. But I am just happy you included them.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
I feel better

I really like the Langley clan, and now I feel better that there is closure and even understanding there. I would love to read in the epilogue that should be at the end of this wonderful tale. That both the Langley clan and the Burchels come to a 'closer' if not intimate relationship. I still have some doubts of Sera, but now it's more of can 'it' be controlled more than will Sera run amuck.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

I feel sorry for Gena because she still has not been "fixed". She still has dark, faded memories of what was made to happen to her. She should have been cleaned up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous