All Comments on 'Serendipity'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

That was truly awesome. Skirting the edges of being sappy, the story is endearing and beautiful. And also, much closer to "real life" than so much of the fare which is offered, here.

-- KVK

jzimmerlijzimmerliover 17 years ago
A little

confused at the start with the different dialogs, I was just not sure where it was going but once things got going it was good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Should have been longer......

D,

Very nice story. There could have been more detail in the relationships. Still a rich effort. I look forward to your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

In addition to bing a good story, your read on the crap of office politics was right on! Your take on leadership hit the button.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Very nice romantic story

I liked the character development in this one - realistic but positive characters. Even Marie got a second chance (that she didn't deserve).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
...

Anyone with corporate experience can pick apart the unrealistic errors. Reads too much like a fairly tale, utterly removed from reality. All in all, I’ll give it a C.

On the positive side, at least it’s not swimming in grammatical errors as so many stories on this site seem to be.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Once again!

Another fine story from the master of romance. Yes the characters are larger than life. Yes some of the dialog is over the top. Yes the situations are a bit idealized. Thats the style of Dinsmore! Are there companies out there with people who aren't workaholic jerks? Yes, just not as many as we might wish. Are there companies with senior management that actually mentors and cares for their underlings? Not nearly enough. But there are places in many companies where these things occur regularly. Thanks for another great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Another wonderful romance. It includes almost all the elements that your stories an enjoyable read.

Boyd

P.S. I particularly enjoyed your playfulness in making the heroine's love interest the author of one of your previous stories.

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
Refreshing........

that the heroine, for once, is not an overused slut - and this just after I finished berating you for your preference for slutty heroines even in your romances :-) - you must have read my thoughts :-))

Kidding apart - I love this story (just as so many others of yours)

Thank you, Dinsmore.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
A really great story about very strong people -

It is good to show that strong confident people can be vulnerable and "normal" with insecurities and concerns just normal folks LOL

People are just people and how you present it a very large part of how you are perceived - things you see as not good enough may be far better when looked at from the eyes of someone else!!

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
A pleasure to read.

It was a lesson in how to enjoy life and make a contribution. My experience was that if I worried about the people under me , the ones above me usually took care of us all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous