Serpent's Trail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

"Mike? Mickey? I'm sorry," Rhonda said. "I am so, so sorry."

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad, and those that take the time to rate my stories.

Have a great day. Go get you some brisket. Or a burger. Or maybe some spaghetti with hot dogs cut up in it.

(The minister, Brandon Wright is a character from the 'Just A Nice Boy' series in the Incest/Taboo Sex category.

Bobby Wurtzen is a character from 'Well-Worn Path' in the Group Sex category.

The bar, Tijuana Jack's was mentioned in 'Each Day' in the Loving Wives category.

Even though they were but bit players in this cast, I still thought it prudent to mention their contribution to this tale.)

And, once again, thank you for reading my stories.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers