All Comments on 'Servicing the Team'

by newForesterV2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE

MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A great story, and I'm sure glad

that Mark got to fuck his mother up her ever-loving cunt. I was afraid for a minute that he was going to make do with a motherly blowjob. Mark sure enjoyed blowing his young balls up D's mommy-hole. Now, to complete the kid's pleasure, he should find out that the cunt he fucked the shit out of is the same cunt he came out of. That'll add pride to pleasure. Nothing can equal the pride a boy feels when he knows that he's shoved his hard young penis up his own mother's warm wet vagina. It boggles his mind, he feels 10 feet tall, he's king of the world. For any boy, his mother's vagina is, literally, the beginning of everything. It's where he started out, his own damn birth canal, where he entered the world from as a tiny baby and first saw the light of day. Now he's all grown up, and that unique in all the world vagina is where he wants to go back up into--with the big fat penis he's grown between his legs. And now the kid's got a really fine gift he's aching to give his beloved mommy. It's all the semen he's got in that heavy sack hanging down between his legs. For any mother, nothing beats her own boy's sperm shot right up inside her. It rejuvenates her, smoothes away her wrinkles, puts pep in her step. She loves going around with her own boy's sperm trickling down her ass and legs, showing the whole world that she's a happily son-fucked mom and that her son's a proud grinning young motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Five stars

Needs some editing, but the theme and sequence of events are great.

It would be great if the friends force her to groom her pubic hair or get a tattoo for the team.

I wonder how the son ultimately fibds out. It will be cool if he is jealous or angry at his mom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Enjoyed the story

I too enjoyed having my son do me , We were home and his friends came over for some cards. I was the prize to the winner and after he left my son won me for the night

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rewritten

it was written years ago by someone else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Juvenile written story

Are you really 18 years old and legal to submit to this site?

John558John558about 9 years ago
YOUR STORY IS

written very well. I loved the subject and how there wasn't a huge rush to get there. I am a big fan of Mother and Son stories! I would like to see more of this story line, especially with the first three members of the team and with her own son at team functions until her son discovers his Mother can be his MILF,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

cant wait to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please continue

Enjoying the story hope you continue it. Can't wait to see what Tommy has in store for her. Plus how Tommy gets D to have some more fun with Mark without him knowing it's his mom.

MrBuster_8MrBuster_8over 7 years ago
unbelievable hot

I've read your story and I loved it from start to finish. I hope you come up with the next chapter of this hot adventure of D real soon and I'll bet I won't be the only one 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Older moms blackmailed. My favorite!

Are you going to get other kids on the team or in the school to blackmail her also? Love the story!!

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

I liked involving mark... but I hate that she couldn't have just asked Mark about his math test... it was such an obviously fake story to trap her.

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyover 2 years ago
No mother I know would fuck her son, but - - - -

I'm not a big fan of the costume party trope, but 4 stars for making me so wet. My son's friends better watch out....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Expected Tommy to unmask D when Mark finished cumming in her; D turns table on Tommy and his minions, but is curious about the feelings she now has for Mark. After a few awkward starts, D and Mark talk it out; D offers to train Mark how to please his future mate (and he accepts); D and Mark spend lots of quality time together throughout his college years, and occasionally get together even after Mark has a wife of his own.

mcitylinemcityline2 months ago

I don't like when bullies win. The story was good but I was waiting for her to tell Tommy that she knows that Mark is excellent in math and she knows he didn't cheat but he better fuck her anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous