All Comments on 'The Older Neighbor'

by toughfire

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
missccslavemissccslaveover 1 year ago

Great story of how to make bois like this useful.

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Good idea for a story. I like the alpha / sub relationship.

betamale08betamale08over 1 year ago

This needs a sequel... 5 stars, well done for a second outing, keep going please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot…and being a beta sub is beyond hot too…had an alpha neighbor like this when growing up…cannot remember how many times I….wanted to be caught too…

Please write more…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love you see another chapter to this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love submissive cock sucking stories that involve man scent and sweaty balls and sniffing...would have liked John to tease Daniel a little more by putting on a jockstrap or tight white briefs and then letting Daniel sit across from him while he spread his legs and let him peak and get all hot and bothered and then had him on knees to pull down John's cargo pants and then have John hold his face against his growing cock and push Daniel into his sweaty balls and tell him to inhale a real Alpha man's scent. More description of John's cock and his taste, his flowing slippery lubricating precum on Daniel's lips and John's verbalizing as he instructed Daniel to service him. All in all a good story, I liked the premise and the masculinity of John's character. Keep writing and don't be afraid to be creative in your scenario's and descriptions as John moves towards dominating Daniel even more...

nowandthen63nowandthen6312 months ago

I wish it was me not Daniel

oureltonourelton10 months ago

Wow! Very nice!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story. Totally relate to Daniel as being sub myself. Worshipping a real man is what we all born for…Alpha man’s comfort is most important. His dong is like god for us..worshipping man’s cock, dong, sausage, baby making muscle is the purpose of my life!!

Fifty41Fifty41about 2 months ago

Ya as a bi.thats my kind of tale..more please.5 babes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoughfire@toughfire
I enjoy reading and writing stories about dominant men and rough sex. My stories are a form of hardcore fantasy and they are made for people who enjoy this type of entertainment. I don't support the actions of my characters in real life. English is not my native language and I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES