All Comments on 'Setting Her Up'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Read it before

Same story, different names, boring.

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Similar....but I still liked it

Please publish more often

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
of course it boring to the real cucks out there

if she fucked everyone and if she had you lick it out of her....hell charlieb4 would be the first in line.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
2ND VERSES

almost the same as the first verses, TK U MLJ LV NV

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
JPB doing BTB

Awesome as always.

5 Stars.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

Great read as always JPB.

Huedogg2 you so hit the nail on the head :)

soulspicesoulspiceover 10 years ago
Once again

The guy ends up with the wife of the guy who cuckolds him. Every fucking time in these stories. Absolutely no creativity, same boring, tired ending. Never happens in real life because no real man wants a daily reminder of the guy who cuckolded him, wants to fuck a woman who spent years fucking his rival. Yet no one on LW can seem to think of any other ending to their stories. JPB has used it himself a dozen times.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Another Delightful Fantasy

Women are usually a lot cleverer than this... He really should have done them both at the first opportunity but his wimping out gave us a story worth reading... *****

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Just JPB BTBing by the numbers story

A no frills story which merits this no frills comment.

trashmantxtrashmantxover 10 years ago
Thanks Bob

Its like cable TV....when there's nothing good on I go the JPB Channel and scroll through the episodes.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Marcello Mastroiani and the "Divorce A'la Italian Style"

First it all. The story is a very good Modern Figaro Type Revenge story mixing with Cruel Revenge part. Naturaly 5*****. In the 60s decad the divorce was forbiden in Italy and the majority of the Movie Makers were the free divorce supporters. More movie was shot in Italy to assist the divorce supporters (for example Dustin Hofmann was as a guest star in an Italian divorce supporter movie with Stefania Sandrelli....). One of the most famouse supporter movie was "Divorce A'la Italian Style=Divorzio All'Italiana". Marcello Mastroiani played the main character, who organized his wife to cheat. He killed the cheaters and he got short prison punishment (quick anger coused manshlaughter) and he got parola at meantime of the prison punishment for his good behavioral in the jail. He marry his true lover................

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Longer epilog...........

Naturaly JPB brings his style, because this type of Revenge Story NEEDS LONG EPILOG. The story NEED THE LONGER ROMANTIC REVENGE PART TO BURN THE BITCH FORTH..........children custody lost is huge punishment for the majority of women (about 85% of women) and excellent Romantic way to burn the bitch..............and other way Romantic Revege.........Unfortunatelly JPB writes very few longer epilog Revenge Stories, but he writes a longer epilog Revenge Story, that will be Hyper Super as "Rob and Amy" is.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

@Duna

No, this tale doesn't need a long epilogue. It's great just the way it is.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Humorous pinching

@ ID I has not said this story is wrong. Yes this story is very good and I thought of the famouse "Divorzio All'Italiana" movie, when I read it. It is one of the many-many without longer epilog (good) JPB Revenge Stories. I like to Burn The Bitches in longer epilogs.

BTW I read a JPB comment at an other Author's story about 2005-2004, where HE COMPLAINED ABOUT SHORT EPILOG!!!!........I am pinching JPB a little in humorous way.......

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Epilog

@ID My 8th story (and my favorit my own story) is under edition (I hope my helper does not stop to edit, she is at the 40% of my story) and I Burn The Bitch after 7 years to the divorce...........

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

The best part is Shelly beating Kenny's ass with a cast iron frying pan and dumping him on the sidewalk like the garbage he is.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Frying Pad !

I loved the frying pad part !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Merrie should have been exposed to everyone. She got off easy. Fucking skank cheating whore cunt wife.

Five Stars

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
What Did You Do With the Real JPB?

Wow! You've become Stangstar's twin. Next you'll be driving a mustang in every story. Did your real wife cheat on you? You've gotten a dose of reality that I find refreshing, if also surprising. Five stars.

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
How old is this story?

The guy had a Canon Rebel camera and a roll of low light film in his car? Was he on his way to taking it to the antique auction?

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

A good Just Plain Bob story! Wow! Revenge! I totally liked it!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

rjordan's just pissed off because Hubby divorced Wifey after setting her up. Some guys just don't like sharing, man. lol

Seriously, this was some damn good BTB.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
cast in iron!

Cast Iron frying pan, my favorite choice in implements of husbandly chastisement!

Well, either that or a shooting iron! Out of the pan into the field of fire?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
2 star

revenge was fine, but overall tale was terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story except for two parts

No way he sells "burglar" to the Police. He went overboard when he beat up Jim and most likely would have done jail time since his bitch wife SAW what he did. And she would have wanted to put him in jail to both get more in the divorce AND get full custody of the kids. She would have gotten both. And even if she just gave up, why would he give the cheating cunt that much in the divorce? Especially the two grand a month in alimony. Make her work for every penny the Courts award her and still try to give her nothing. Damn what a bitch!

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Piss and moan all you want annony...

The story is written and all your pontificating is not going to change one iota what is written. Go suck another dick you shitwad and stop reading here.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Iron Dragon, pay attention what rjordan is saying.

He is referring to the roll of low lite film for the Canon Rebel camera. What rjordan is sarcastic about is that the Canon is digital and no roll film will ever fit into it. JPB, take note as well.

Was a good story though, thanks JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not your best.

Maybe your worst. Here you succomb to the demands of the BTB crowd. She's too much of a whore to be believed. You are a good writer though, and I've enjoyed many of your other offerings, as I'm sure that I'll enjoy others in the future. However, there's got to be angst, or at least a twist to make a good LW story. Thanks anyway for your effort.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Story

I enjoyed reading it. Until I got to the part about the two thousand dollars a month in alimony. Whoa! The dude needs to get a better lawyer, and use all the recordings as leverage. Two grand a month is WAY too much to give a cheating whore of an ex wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Utterly stupid......beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree

I agree with Anonymous 12/19/18 the whole story has so many conflicting storylines that it is rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Well, even Babe Ruth struck out once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Absolutely beyond fucking stupid........we're talking mentally challenged here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why did he goto the expense of wiring the house and waiting so long for the divorce?.He had enough evidence from the night in the car park on his phone.Also did he get away with his assault on Jim?.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Even if her claim about the first time with Reynolds was true, she FUCKED him to keep him from showing pictures of her giving a blow job? Why would you 1) Trust a blackmailer, and 2) Do MORE under threat of blackmail than the thing you're being blackmailed for? That's like helping rob a bank to cover up your shoplifting!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
JPB BTB

After the way he was treated by Merrie, that was a pretty mild BTB for her. She just got paid to keep up her sexual escapades. Reynolds did suffer some fitting physical damage, only because he stayed to help clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
why do people say this?

husband sees his wife with a man and so many writers just have to say something like .. At the same time I could not believe how turned on I got watching. It seems all writers have to add this and I personally get so turned off, as most men in my opinion would feel anger and betrayal. .

I like a lot of your stories but break away from conforming, especially when it seldom applies.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
"I don't want a divorce."

This shows up all the time in these stories. Is it because the wife has had her way for so long that she thinks only her wants matter? Is it because if she assures him she doesn't want a divorce, he will be relieved? Every time I hear it I see a self-centered, entitled, and immature woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Another ridiculously stupid one by this moron.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Poor Merrie had to get a job

She now works at Sluts R Us

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
"You hate me that much?"

I love that line as if there were any question by that point!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I do have to admit this one was really bad.

des67des67almost 3 years ago

I liked the story... I feel it could've had a proper ending and not the 7 lines it took to give a quick run down... The ending was rushed... 3 years and he didn't notice he had a whore for a wife?... 4 Stars...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

piss poor finish. par for JPB

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

"I wanted to kill somebody", "I almost jumped but then thought better of it", "I wanted to beat the hell ...", "I wanted to punch ..." "I was less that a second from going into the house and killing them all when I got a grip on myself"... blah-blah-blah.

Now you wander why is JPB renowned as a cuck writer "BTB Steven Seagal wanna-be".

And as usual, his female characters are as smart and as moral as old Romanian prostitutes and male character are as astute and observing as a dead cockroach.

"I wonder if I knew her at all" ... you forgot "I love you and only you" blabbety-blab.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Doubts: Will JPB give any of his stories a proper ending? Will JPB stop writing and re-writing the same story over and over again? Will JPB write a MC with balls a not just wimp who are poor imitations of a real man?

Just with what he described in the first paragraphs I would have already divorced the bitch. He knows his wife is necking with other men and does nothing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For those that just have just graduated from 'See Dick run, run Dick run I guess writers will need to actually finish a story with THE END so those folks know the tale is finished.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 2 years ago

Glad to have you back, Bob! Like usually a very salacious story you cooked here for all the readers. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but he had sex with his out of a wife after he saw her fucking another man, STD anyone.

A minor criticism of something that seems to crop up quite often, drug is a chemical compound used for either medicinal or recreational use, e.g. Advil, morphine, cocaine, it is not the past tense of drag, which is dragged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

'Shelly served papers on Kenny and he did not take it well. He slapped her around a bit and that night after he had fallen asleep she took a cast iron frying pan and worked him over and then she drug him out of the house and dumped him on the front sidewalk.' -- Good for Shelly. My favorite option is to wait for them to go to sleep and make sure they are well wrapped in the bedsheets. Then we pour a bucket of body temperature water over them. Make sure we get the sheets nice and wet. Now we can proceed to beat them with a baseball bat. Avoid breaking too many bones, don't want to cause an embolism now, do we? Plus we wouldn't want them to be out of work. Also avoid blows to the head. "Lovetaps" are allowed.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
How

How can he drive his car on to his drive for Jim to run out,when he is stood at the back porch.?Also why did he go to the trouble of putting cameras in the house,when he already had photos of her and Jim at the dumpster?

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

As usual, another good one! Thanks for another fun read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS