Seven Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soular
soular
3,053 Followers

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was under the impression that your father didn't know—considering he has mentioned that he isn't into that type of business either. Maybe I should give him a call to explain myself," Nic said, leaning against the pool table. He knew he had just stuck the knife in and broken it off. He was certain that Paul Marcone had no idea that his fuck-up of a son was about to start dealing drugs. Paul was just as against the stuff as Nic was.

Sonny narrowed his eyes at Nic. "Watch yourself, Nicky..."

"No. This is my house. You watch yourself, Sonny," Nic countered, while Raymond stepped a foot closer to Sonny.

Sonny glanced at Raymond, and then back to Nic. Suddenly a bright smile spread across Sonny's features. "Shit, man. Don't get all serious on me. Fuck, let's just play some pool, drink and see where the night takes us."

Victoria had tried waiting upstairs for Nic, but he was taking forever. She had to get out of here. And she was tired of waiting in his office. She walked to the door with the white, short robe wrapped tightly around her frame. She was about to step out into the hall, sans underwear, since he had taken them and stuffed them in his pocket. And as short as this robe was...one small bend, and she would expose her ass cheeks to anyone within viewing distance.

She slowly wobbled down the stairs in her 'too' high heels and made it to the main floor. She heard a few voices coming from another room, so she walked over there. She saw a guy in black standing with his back to the door.

"Um, I'm looking for Nic," Victoria told him.

"Sorry, he's in a business meeting at the moment," the man said, and gave her a once-over. She knew what she had to look like. But she didn't care. She wanted to leave now!

"Nic!" Victoria started to holler.

The young man's eyes bulged out. "Miss, please don't do that," he tried to whisper.

"Nic!!" she yelled even louder. After a few seconds, the door opened, and Jimmy was leaning through.

"Victoria--," he started, but was cut off as she pushed past him and entered the room.

Victoria realized her mistake. She didn't know that he had SO many people in this room. And they all stopped and stared at her, in her barely dressed state. Shit. She glanced around the room until she saw Nic staring at her. His blue eyes seemed to reach glacier color. His jaws were tight and she knew that underneath that cool façade, he was mad as hell at her.

"Whoa! That's DEFINITELY not Amber," she heard an unfamiliar voice say. She turned to the guy who was at the opposite end of the pool table. He was a nice looking guy. Skin similar to Nic's, and he had dark brown hair and dark eyes. He was staring at her, with a big smile across his face.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" Sonny asked.

Victoria looked over at Nic, who subtly nodded his head. She turned back to Sonny. "Victoria." But he had said she wasn't Amber...who the hell was that?

"Victoria...I'm Sonny. What a beautiful name, for a beautiful woman. You know what they say about Italian men and black women," he said, winking at her.

Victoria folded her arms across her chest. She was two seconds from rolling her eyes at this fool. "No, what do they say?"

Jimmy tried to choke back a laugh, as a small smile crept across Nic's face. This girl had spunk. Even though he was pissed at her, he could tell that she wasn't falling for any of Sonny's childish pick-up lines.

"Well, leave this bum, come home with me, and I'll show you," Sonny said, giving her another full body glance.

Victoria felt extremely self-conscious. She was the only female in the room. And most of the men were dressed in black, and had stern faces, but she could see them eyeing her up and down. She jumped when she heard someone snap their fingers.

"I got it! Hey, you're a betting man, right Nicky? Wanna make a bet?" Sonny asked, as he patted Nic on the back.

Nic stared at him. He didn't trust this prick any further than he could throw him. But Sonny was right. Nic was a betting man. He had made several gambles in his life that had all paid off nicely. "What are the terms?"

"If you win, you get my car outside. My McLaren Roadster...my pride and joy. I'm sure you would enjoy riding that," Sonny smiled at him.

Nic thought for a moment. That was damn near a five hundred thousand dollar car. He had planned to get himself one, but now...he could be getting it for free. And the fact that Sonny really loved that car only sweetened the deal.

"Alright, and if you win?"

"If I win, I get your contact's info and the girl for a night...and I'm sure I'll enjoy riding that," Sonny smirked, leaning on his cue stick.

Nic immediately narrowed his eyes at Sonny. Motherfucker.

Victoria sucked in a gasp. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. There was no way in the world she would fuck another guy just because Nic lost a bet. Consequences be damned. She'd take her chances trying to hide with her folks. This guy Sonny was shaping up to be a real asshole. She couldn't wait to see his face drop when Nic tells him to go to hell.

Nic saw Victoria staring at him out of the corner of his eye. "Deal," he said, as he chalked the tip of his cue stick.

Victoria felt as though she had been smacked across the face. She knew she had no reason to think that he would ever actually be loyal to her, but she still hoped that there was a small part of him that was decent...like upstairs less than twenty minutes ago when he had asked her if she were okay. But her hopes were probably in vain...

And neither man had the decency to even look at her while they were deciding her fate. She felt like she couldn't breathe. And no one in the room said anything, as if it's normal to use a woman this way. She glanced to the side, and noticed Jimmy looking at her. He quickly turned his attention to the pool table. But not before Victoria thought she saw something in his eyes. Pity, maybe? She was humiliated, once again. And there was nothing she could do but stand there as these two men cheapened her. She would keep her eyes on the game. She couldn't bear to look into anyone's face at the moment.

Sonny broke first, scattering the balls across the table. Two striped balls went in the corner pocket. Sonny continued to pick off each ball one by one. It was happening so quickly. Victoria swore that she could hear her heartbeat. She watched as he only had three balls left on the table. She chanced a glance at Nic. He seemed calm, although he kept his eyes glued to the table. Fuck! Now he only had two balls left and Nic hadn't even had a shot yet. She started to panic.

"Shit!" Sonny belted out, when he finally missed a shot. He backed away from the table, shaking his head.

Nic calmly stepped up, chalked his cue stick again, while staring at the table. He looked over at Victoria for a second, then made his first shot, sending two balls in. The entire room was quiet as Nic proceeded to pick off each colored ball one at a time.

Victoria stared at Nic, as he glided around the table. His concentration was unbelievable. He was now down to two balls also. She held her breath as he took a long shot, slinging another ball into a pocket.

"Fuck," she heard Sonny mutter.

Nic took another shot, knocking his last colored ball in. He stood up straight and stared at the eight ball which was in a hard position. Victoria didn't know much about pool, but she could tell that the eight ball wasn't in an easy place, and she was sure he'd have to miss this shot. There was nowhere for it to go.

She glanced at Sonny, and he looked like he was holding his breath.

Nic bent over the table and slid the stick between his fingers twice then paused. "Eight ball, middle pocket," he said, before he made his shot.

Victoria closed her eyes as she heard the two balls clank up against each other. But then opened them when she heard Jimmy loudly whisper, "Yes!" She looked, and noticed the eight ball was no longer on the table. All that was left were two striped balls and the white ball. He won! Yes!! 'Take that, Sonny, you slimy bastard!' she yelled in her mind. But then Victoria had to stop her quiet celebration. Nic had just bet her to another man. What an asshole. Her smile immediately faded.

Nic handed his cue stick to Raymond, and leaned against the table, staring at Sonny. He held out his hand. "Keys?"

Any charming qualities or smiles that Sonny had been displaying earlier were all gone now. He looked as though he were ready to kill Nic. He quickly fished into his pockets and dropped the keys in Nic's hand.

"Let's go," Sonny barked at his two men who were standing off to the side. Victoria had thought they were Nic's men. All of these guys seemed to travel with an entourage.

When Sonny's guys cleared the room, Jimmy walked over to Nic and patted him on the back. Nic glanced up at Victoria. She quickly turned away and stormed out of the room. Raymond and another of Nic's men followed behind her.

Nic stared down at the table. He could tell that Jimmy wanted to say something. "What?"

"Nic, I'm not so sure you should have done that," Jimmy said, leaning against the table.

"I knew I was going to win," Nic stated, as he picked up the eight ball and rolled it around in his hand.

Jimmy nodded, "Yeah, but she didn't."

Nic turned to stare at him. "Jimmy, as a friend, I appreciate the advice. But as your boss, don't question me again."

"Yes, sir," Jimmy sighed, and walked out.

****************************

Victoria sat gazing out of the window, as she and Nic both rode in silence. He had insisted on taking her back to the loft himself. But he hadn't uttered a word to her, and she hadn't said anything to him either. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him reach into his pocket. When his hand emerged again, he had the thong that he had taken from her. He handed it to her, and she quickly slipped it on. She wished he would turn the music on or something to drown out the painful quiet, but he didn't. The silence gave her too much time to think. To reflect on what had happened. He bet her in a fucking game. Victoria couldn't help it any longer. She had to know. "How much was that car worth?" Victoria asked, still feeling the horrible sting of being treated so flippantly.

"Around five hundred grand. Why do you ask?" he said, glancing over at her.

Victoria slowly nodded her head. "Just wanted to know. I see that you got the better deal. Had he won, I'm only worth seventy grand," she stated, as she turned back to the window.

Nic stared straight ahead. He refused to let her make him feel guilty. He made up his own rules and she would have to follow them. If he wanted to bet an opponent...then fuck it, he would bet, no matter the consequences. She signed over her life to him when she agreed to take responsibility for her father's debt. She did this to herself. Or at least that's what he continued to tell himself. But right now, it was just the two of them, and he knew what he wanted.

After enduring the last leg of the car ride in complete silence, they finally made it back to the loft. Nic threw his keys on the counter and walked over to his massive wall of CD's as Victoria sat down on the couch. He fished through them until he found the one he wanted. He placed it in the CD player and waited until the smooth sound of jazz came funneling through. He removed his coat and rolled up his sleeves. He saw Victoria staring at him, but he continued to ignore her. He went to the kitchen and poured two glasses of wine. He walked back into the living room and handed a confused Victoria a glass. He sat down on the love seat and stared at her.

"Dance for me," Nic said, while taking a sip.

"What?"

"Dance for me," he repeated. "I want a lap dance."

Victoria wasn't quite sure what to do. There was no manual to tell you what to do if you are ever trapped in this type of situation. Was he being serious?

"I've never done that before," she admitted.

"Not to worry, I won't laugh at you," Nic said, grinning at her.

"I mean, I can dance, but I've just never done the seductive stripper type of dancing." Victoria didn't know why, but she was embarrassed to admit that to him.

Nic flexed his index finger for her to come to him. Shit. She wasn't getting out of this. She took a huge gulp of her wine and quickly shook her head. Perhaps she shouldn't have downed it that fast. She stood up and walked over to him. Okay...it's just him. It's not like she was doing it for an entire club of people. She would just pretend he was her boyfriend, and that it was his birthday or something like that.

'Okay, I can do this,' she thought. Plus, she wasn't willing to have him add yet another week. She'd keep her mouth closed and do as he asked. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and started swaying to the beat of the music. She turned around and gave him a great view of her backside. She playfully lifted the white robe up so that he got a quick shot of her ass cheeks with the thin light blue material separating them. She giggled. Yes, the wine was feeling really good right about now. Victoria slowly slid the robe off and bent over until her hands touched the ground. She looked between her legs, and from her upside down view, she could tell he was enjoying what he saw. He shifted in his chair. She leaned up and turned around. She walked closer to him until her legs were touching his knees. Yeah, she'd just pretend this was her boyfriend. Actually, she was starting to enjoy it, but she hated admitting that to herself. She felt sexy...free. She wasn't used to feeling this way. Her life had been spent serving food to ungrateful customers and ringing up and bagging groceries.

Now here she was in an expensive loft, wearing expensive French designer lingerie with names she couldn't even pronounce and dancing for a wealthy, handsome mob boss or whatever he was. Like the commercials, life sure does come at you fast.

She began to slowly unhook her bra, and slide it off. She cupped her breasts and tossed her head back as she pinched her nipples. She looked at him again, and saw him lick his lips. 'His beautiful lips,' she thought. She then slowly hooked her thumbs through the threadlike material of her thong and pulled it down.

Nic watched in awe as she became completely uninhibited. She then shocked the hell out of him, and straddled his lap, completely naked. He was at instant attention. She started to grind her body on top of his. There was something intensely erotic about the fact that he was fully clothed and she was completely nude. And her body...Goddamn, it was beautiful. It was soft and one hundred percent feminine looking...like a young Pam Grier. He had to have her!

He grabbed her wrists and locked them behind her back with one hand, as he bent down to assault the hard nipples that had been teasing him. He heard her moan. He used his other hand to quickly unbuckle his pants and remove his stiff member.

At that moment, Victoria didn't know if it was pleasure or pain that she was feeling. He was biting her nipple, and it hurt...but in a good way. She had never had someone be so rough with her. But she'd also never been so turned on before. He then released her hands and lifted her up by her waist, before pulling her back down onto his lap. She gasped as she was forced down onto all of his thick, long cock. It had almost knocked the wind out of her. For a few seconds, he didn't move, perhaps he was letting her adjust, but then he grabbed a handful of her hair and brought her face within inches of his.

He stared into her eyes. She waited to see if he was going to kiss her, but he didn't. Instead he whispered, "Do you want to come?"

Victoria slowly nodded. But he gripped her hair even tighter and yanked it backwards.

"Aah!" Victoria squealed. His grip was painful, but it was driving her crazy. "Tell me what I want to hear," he commanded, wrapping his other hand around her neck.

"Yes, I want to come," she whispered. With that said, he began to drive his hips up and into her wet vagina. The feeling was so intense and overwhelming that she couldn't breathe. She tried to grab hold of his shirt to steady herself, but the force of his thrusts was so overpowering, that she couldn't think. His hand tightened around her neck, while his other hand gripped even more of her curls. Was he trying to kill her or fuck her? Either way, she would die a satisfied woman, because he was hitting all of the right spots.

His intensity was turning her on like she had never been turned on before. She could feel every inch of him sliding in and out of her. But then suddenly he stood, with her still straddling him. She squealed again as he pushed the small coffee table out of the way, and gently placed her back to the soft carpet, without disconnecting their bodies. He began to fuck her harder and faster this way. Her legs wrapped around his hips. She could feel it...that fluttering feeling building in the pit of her stomach and pulsing through her pussy. Suddenly her eyes rolled back as she was swept away with the intensity of her orgasm.

"Oooh my God, oooh.....," Victoria screamed as she came, until her voice was lost and no words were coming out. After the last of her orgasm washed over her, she felt him expand within her.

"Fuck!!" he yelled as he continued to pump his seed into her pussy. "Shit."

Nic felt so fucking good at that moment. Nothing relieved stress better than sex. Good sex. When he was done with the last drops of his essence, he rested his body on top of hers, but he still tried to support some of his weight with his elbows. He was still dressed, and now his shirt was sticking to his sweaty skin. He looked down at her face. Her eyes were closed, and her lips were slightly parted and pouty. God, he would give anything to kiss them. But...he didn't want to confuse their relationship. So as difficult as it was, he resisted temptation. She had some soft curls that were wet with sweat and sticking to her face. Fuck, she was hot.

Victoria finally opened her big brown eyes and stared up at him. She started to wiggle, and he figured his weight was starting to wear on her. He rolled off of her and onto his back. He turned his head and watched as she closed her legs and crossed her hands over her chest. He chuckled and stared back up at the ceiling. Now she wanted to be shy, he thought amused.

"Worth every penny," Nic muttered.

Shit! Why the fuck did he just say that? As soon as the words left his mouth, he regretted it. He knew he wasn't going to take them back, but fuck if he knew why he even said them. Was he trying to hurt her?

She immediately sat up and stared at him. Then she got up and stomped off to the bathroom and slammed the door.

He sat up and adjusted his penis back inside his pants. He stood up and walked to the bathroom door.

"Victoria, open the door," he said.

No answer.

"Open the fucking door now, before I add on another week," he said, leaning against the frame.

The door swung open, and she stood staring up at him with tears in her eyes. He sighed.

"I—I'm not some cheap girl that you can talk down to. I'm not, I'm not like other women you, you might know. You sh--should treat me with respect!" she said, stumbling over several words while trying to wipe her tears away.

"Respect? Victoria, you are not my wife. You are not my girlfriend. In fact, you and I have a business arrangement and that's it. You ask me to respect you, yet you're fucking me for money. Am I missing something here?"

She opened her mouth like she was about to say something, then suddenly closed it. She just stared up at him. She then lowered her head. "I'm really tired now. I'd like to go to bed." He turned his body sideways, so that she could exit the bathroom. She started walking down the hall towards the living room.

soular
soular
3,053 Followers