All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 04'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!!!!!!

That was an amazing chapter. It was definitely worth the wait. I have to say you are the BEST writer on Literotica. Your stuff is just so good.

Please Update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it!

I am eagerly awaiting chapter 5. I'd like to know when it drops, my e-mail addy is caharris85@live.com. Thanks.

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
Awesome!

FINALLY rough sex in the shower leads to wonderful kisses!!!! yay, god forbid anyone gets shot in the next chapter or dies or is held for more money!! girl keep doing your thing because you have soooooo much talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting...

Can't wait to see what happens with Sonny and the Russians. Another great Chapter Soular. Keep up the great work, your fan Indy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Hey! Loved the story would love the e-mail update for chapter 5 when ever you finish it. Contessanoir@yahoo.com

RockChick07RockChick07over 15 years ago
OMG!

OMG! OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER UPDATE! I NEED MY WEEKLY INTAKE OF NIC AND VICTORIA!! :)

lovegoodstorieslovegoodstoriesover 15 years ago
Loving this story

I really am enjoying this story. It's a very good plot with wonderfully developed characters. I too anxiously await the next chapter.

I loved it!!! 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Magnificent!!!

Soular, this story just keeps getting better with each chapter. OMG! Nic is scorching HOT beyond words. He's fronting as Mr. Cool. No wonder he and the Ice Princess Amber gave each other frostbite. Nic and Vic can burn the house down. I'm pleased to learn that he is college-educated and has a passion and hobby beside breaking kneecaps. Could he possibly give up "the business" for Victoria and settle for "normal" as say, a practicing architect? As if he'd ever need more money to live on. Can't wait for chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!!!!

In my opinion, by far the best story I've ever read on Literotica. I keep checking every day for a new chapter, never felt the need to do that before. Soular you have an amazing way with words and I'm just dying to find out what happens next in this story.

DeeZaster360DeeZaster360over 15 years ago
OMG!! This story is so...

...freaking awesome and HOT. It's like slow, very enjoyable torture. You are a wonderful writer! Please, please continue lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!

OK, I'm officially addicted to this story! WOW!! Victoria and Nic are HOT, HOT, HOT!!! This is truly a terrific suspenseful and erotic tale. I sure hope they can find the right balance in their lives to continue a real relationship. I love how Victoria is standing her ground, especially with Amber. I hope Vic stays courageous,strong and open with Nic. I hope Nic can get his head on straight but see how truly important Vic is in his life, cause he's hooked.

Another great job Soular. I hope chapter 5 follows soon, I am so in need of another fix of Nic and Vic!

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
Just like quick sand

This story sucks you in. Each chapter unfolds new complex dimensions for both characters; vulnerability; darkness; strength and mutual sexual attraction. I can't think of a specific favourite moment there are so many. The respective inner dialogues of Nic and Victoria show that they bring out something unique in the other. There's a kind of alchemy that your writing uncovers as a blend they create particularly 'golden' erotic moments ranging from tender to the rough hard core sensual sexual release. Each layer of this story just gets richer. gracias

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great chapter, soular!

As with Damn Dress, you're building this story beautifully. Just as I knew you would.

darkfaerdarkfaerover 15 years ago
KISS THE GIRL already!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting it is getting more interesting. You go Victoria standing up for yourself. If he your man Ambrea go get him. Nicolas is falling hard for Victoria. The whole time I was reading story the song KISS THE GIRL was running thur my head.

Soular you are the bomb girl. You are amazing skillful writer. I bow to your greatness.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
OUTSTANDING!!!

If possible, it just keeps getting better and better!! Update ASAP!!

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Another great chapter

This story is getting better and better. Nic, the bad boy, falling for the good girl, is typical, but you've written it so well, it's like it's never been done before. I have a feeling before this story ends, there will be something drastic happening that will finally make both Victoria and Nic admit their true feelings for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finally!

....One kiss breaks it all. lol

Nic n vampire? Reminds me of Robert Pattinson, the Twilight hottie. Nic could be the hottest vampire ever!!! lol

He can marks me whenever he want to, n i won't mind! ;D

Keep the jealousy coming, Soular. I'd like to see another hottie hits Vic! Nic will be so damn pissed!!! lol

Another great hardwork as usual, girl! U got me prisoned on this side every minute, hour and day!!!! And i don't mind. ;D Keep it coming! Peace!

~Selly

caribbeanislandcaribbeanislandover 15 years ago
Way to go VIctoria!!

Another fantastic chapter!! Almost burnt my cooking as I was that deep into reading it.

Victoria might be physically weaker, but she definitely mentally stronger. Nic is starting to lose it. Great! Hopefully he'll change careers and turn to architecture.

Hurry up with the next TWO chapters please. Only got 5 more days before I'm internet-deprived :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh man!

I love this story! I didn't care all that much for Damn Dress, but I couldn't stop reading it! :) This one though, wow! You've got a lead female who we can admire and respect and a lead male who we can't help but love, despite his flaws. Thank you thank you thank you! Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I think someone is falling in love

Great update...I think that he is falling in love with her...he is messing up big time. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
superb!!

WOW, it just keeps on getting better and better.That was one juicy, satisfying chapter. Thanx for that and keep it commin!!!

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
Like I said . . .

he is SOOOO sprung! That's my girl! Great chapter.

mekakymekakyover 15 years ago
awesome!

great chapter! amber is such a damn bitch! nic is so sprung!

love it!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Fabulous!

So nice to see Nic falling hard! And Victoria has no clue at all. Fantastic chapter, Soular. Love these characters!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Fabulous!

So nice to see Nic falling hard! And Victoria has no clue at all. Fantastic chapter, Soular. Love these characters!

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
WoW Another Great Chapter!!!!!!!

I like the way you've developed Nick and Victoria's relationship. Watching Nick Fall in love with Victoria is just fabulous. I would love to see Amber did her ass kicked by Victoria sometime during the next chapter. Thank you for great series of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good stuff!!! (Yet again!)

But.....getting ready for the two of them to figure out that they love each other! Excellent character development. It would be nice to have some idea where we are in the time line; it's obviously well past seven days, but that was an obvious probability from early on.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BEYOND FANTASTIC!!!

OMG!! dat was amazing!!! ive been checking back everyday and it was SO worth it!! plz bring out the next one ASAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
That. Was. SERIOUSLY FANTASTIC!

Finally! I had been itching all week to read an update on this story! Darn you! It was great! I absolutely loved it!

Please, please, PLEASE make sure to include or let it be discovered what Sonny told Victoria at the party about her being on her back! I can't wait to read about Nic making him pay for saying that!

And I hope to see Victoria get into a good catfight with Amber! That would be E.P.I.C!

Oh oh oh. Please release your updates sooner! I know, so selfish of me but this story is so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Superb!!!

Very very good writing. Tons of emotions! Very descriptive writing! OMG! Somebody hand me a tissue please! I cried, I laughed, I fumed, I sighed, I oohs and aahs over every paragraph. Stunning! Thank you Soular! Waiting for next chapter patiently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

Another wonderful chapter. He needs to go on an admit he is falling in Love with her or should I say is already in Love with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wonderful!!!!!!

Pleeeeaaase give us more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OH

MY GOODNESS! I love you & this story and every other story you have written and/or will write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fabulous!

Yet again, another exciting chapter. Loved tipsy Victoria and how that made Nic re-evaluate how he was behaving. Also, the KISS...wonderfully done. *sigh* Waiting anxiously for the next chapter. SZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YEAH!

You have a perfect 5.00! Watch though because it's going to be somebody hating and bring it down. But anyways, I loved loved loved it. Do your thing girl.

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
Excellent job!

As always, girlie. You know we're dying for the next one right? Right? lol. Thanks for the explosive chapter and I seriously can't wait to see where you take us next! Bookend #1 :)

fluerfluerover 15 years ago
Love Nic and Vicky

Another masterpiece. Please update soon.

LoniPLoniPover 15 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!!

Nic obviously isn't recognizing the signs that he's falling hard for Victoria. It's going to be hella interesting when he does.

If this was a paperback I would sneak it to work and read it all day! Talk about a page turner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

OMG i love your work i seriously do! the kiss! OMG WOW! wat a kiss that waS!! anyhoo curiosity is there and i jus wud love to know wat nic said in italian "Cazzo, lei mi ha matto" have no idea wat it means. anyhoo goodness i hope the russians dont do anythign to ruin this story its HELLA PERFECT :D

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
WOW

He is so in love with Vic!!!! So much he is messing up his business..maybe that is for the btter..hmmm...a new leaf maybe...we shall see. I love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Cazzo, lei mi ha matto

Doesn't that mean "I'm angry, fuck you?"

Heh, I'm not getting it. I was only able to understand a bit of it. Anywho, BEAUTIFUL 4TH CHAPTER AND YOU HAVEN'T KEPT US WAITING SO LONG! WHICH IS A GOOD THING, YOU CAN WRITE FAST AND EFFICIENTLY.

Will_CallWill_Callover 15 years ago
Cazzo, lei mi ha matto~~

Man, I've been out of the loop, but this story is fantastic. Great follow-up after Damn Dress. Nick and Victoria are very well, thought through characters. Really hot sex scenes as well. I think "Cazzo, lei mi ha matto" means "Shit/Fuck, she has/makes me crazy" or something like that. But, I'm not Italian, so that's the best I can do. Keep it up Soular, you're doing an amazing job! Keep us begging for more.

Will

rockshorty30rockshorty30over 15 years ago
YES YES YES

Im so happy that the story is goin to be a happy ending! Its sure seems that way, so yes i hope to read more and see what happens to them in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great read!

I am still trying to figure the italian. I think it means ?@#$, she makes me crazy, but I think that would be cazzo, lei mi fa matto, but I am not too sure. I am enjoying the cross purposes that are driving the characters into misunderstanding and a passive-aggressive love-hate relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THE BEST!!

Oh My God!

This story is amazing!

I can't wait to read more of it.I love the ending of the 4th chapter where they finally kiss.And that Italian man couldn't sound anymore sex-o-licious!GOODNESS!

One of the Best i've read in awhile..

i would love to read more(AND SOON PLEASE!!!!!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hooked

Oh my gosh! you have me so hooked on this story that i am waiting with baited breath until the next installment...keep them coming...i know it's going to be excellent...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ooh wow

I read danm dress and i felt tears coming to my eyes sometime but its chapter of seven days made me cry. I actualy felt the emotions and pains of Vicky. Well done, i think you are the best writer on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow! Amazing!!

Seriously!!! I love ur stories! I stumbled on damn dress by accident and I loved it so i kept looking for things u write and this is just as good! I'm definitely NOT disappointed!!! I cannot wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work...don't keep us waiting, i'm not sure i can take the anticipation!!!

Love ur stories. Huge Fan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHAT CAN I SAY !

LOVE IT LOVE IT, I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHAPTER FIVE. KEEP IT COMING YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER, I LOVED DAMNED DRESS TOO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

Yet another great chapter you are the absolute best author on this site your story freakin rocks with no socks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I just saw the playlist for this story

and I noticed you put If I Were a Boy on it. When I read the first 3 chapters that was the one song that came to my head that best described the story so far. LOL! I was so surprised to see that listed but I guess you thought it described how Victoria was feeling too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant!!

Had read Damn Dress and had loved it !! I have a feeling I m going to like Seven days even more!!! Am already loving this even better..

Please post the next instalment soon..and the next..and the next :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This Installment Was Just Ok!!!

I would love to see more character development regarding Nic’s turmoil from his feelings for Victoria. Per your latest installment, he seems to be succumbing too fast-very unorthodox for gangsters/mob bosses. What’s the rush? This story can go in so many directions. Yes, he’s a criminal with a conscious, but he certainly hasn’t achieved his earnings by tapping into it too often.

I’d like to read more about the inner struggles tough Alpha male faces when falling in love. Much like Brandon, Nic is complicated. That’s why we love him!

This latest installment took from his complexity. I love your style of writing! I just don’t want to see this masterpiece in the making, rushed.

Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very Good!

Better than ok! I'm being drawn in to your stories as usual. Very addictive.....

me2gme2gover 15 years ago
LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT

i loved it so much, Im just anxious to see what kind of trouble this distraction is going to bring, and can you have them do it on the beach that would be hot , I love his jealousy its so sexy to me, and Nic is so fuckin hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!! and funny , the thing with the haands had me cracking up,. and when she slapped him. Keep it coming -(Sex on the beach)

me2gme2gover 15 years ago
LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT

i loved it so much, Im just anxious to see what kind of trouble this distraction is going to bring, and can you have them do it on the beach that would be hot , I love his jealousy its so sexy to me, and Nic is so fuckin hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!! and funny , the thing with the haands had me cracking up,. and when she slapped him. Keep it coming -(Sex on the beach)

me2gme2gover 15 years ago
LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT

i loved it so much, Im just anxious to see what kind of trouble this distraction is going to bring, and can you have them do it on the beach that would be hot , I love his jealousy its so sexy to me, and Nic is so fuckin hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!! and funny , the thing with the haands had me cracking up,. and when she slapped him. Keep it coming -(Sex on the beach)

me2gme2gover 15 years ago
LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT

i loved it so much, Im just anxious to see what kind of trouble this distraction is going to bring, and can you have them do it on the beach that would be hot , I love his jealousy its so sexy to me, and Nic is so fuckin hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!! and funny , the thing with the haands had me cracking up,. and when she slapped him. Keep it coming -(Sex on the beach)

me2gme2gover 15 years ago
LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTT

i loved it so much, Im just anxious to see what kind of trouble this distraction is going to bring, and can you have them do it on the beach that would be hot , I love his jealousy its so sexy to me, and Nic is so fuckin hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!! and funny , the thing with the haands had me cracking up,. and when she slapped him. Keep it coming -(Sex on the beach)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT

loved the newest installment!

Keep on writing! Cant wait for the new chapter... hopefully's its soon!

Love all your stories. Keep up the good work!!!

elisaemejuluelisaemejuluover 15 years ago
More!!!!

I loveeeee nic, and I can't wait any longer for chapter5..hurry please!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
I've just reread this for the fourth time....

I love, love, love this story. And this chapter in particular was amazing. Great character development for both of them, lots of twists and turns in the plot. Interesting supporting characters. I just love it. I'm so excited for chapter 5 tomorrow!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Amazing

What an amazing story. The sex is so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot Sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love the shower scene. Intense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

i just found this story earlier this morning and i can't stop reading. my friend, manny just told me that when nic said, "Cazzo, lei mi ha matto" he said 'fuck you i was crazy' is that true?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nic's words

Translation: 'Fuck, she makes me crazy.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
MAN OH MAN!!!!!!

you have one mean way of provoking every emotion out of a person in one chapter. Nic is so rough and tasty and he is so pussy whipped haha! Victoria is all class, you want her as your sister haha! Man do they suit!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nic

Nic is one sexy motherfucker. He's so cold, aggressive, and passionate. Damn, I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
UNBELIEABLY Wonderful Writing!

I only wish Literotica allowed more then 5 stars....well, that, and that this story had more chapters then it does...hint hint...lol...thanks for shareing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuck yeah

Alpha males all the way!! what does a girl have to do to get one of them hmmm...

I rarely read anything twice but even the third time round, I love this story. Soular you are amazing!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
If It Isn't Love

Finally, he allows the ice to began to thaw around his heart; as he starts to really feel for Victoria,

SashasworldSashasworldalmost 13 years ago
before

this chapter hadn't sunk in so now as I re-read it for the 4 th time I cried & I felt heartbroken for Victoria & Guilty for Nic. But I know how this ends so it'll be ok .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
omg this is really a story for women who like real men like me

you are wonderful i love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nic

nic is the best chracter more or a cold hearted individual that denies his love for vic but i think it should have stayed that way missing the blowjob scenes thou

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not joining in the chorus

The characters are underdeveloped, the plot obvious and the sex lacking. I really dont understand the symphony of praise.

However, keep writing, Its a matter of practise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dope

You are the dopest writer on this site. Don't let the hate deter you. I freakin love Nic & Victoria even though Nic was such an ass to her at first.Best freakin series ever. I want more where's Sonny's story? This stuff is like crack, you've got me addicted.

PrincessPoutPrincessPoutover 11 years ago
What the Guy

Below me said. The person leaving these comments is obviously a hater, nothing more. I doubt you're going to let this person phase you but still just know his words have no bearing at all on your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@anon 6/5/2012

Do yourself a favor and stop reading this story. The depth and skill; this author has is beyond your negative mind. Try writing a story that is complex and fluid as "Seven Days". You suffer from bitter grapes because you cannot write and you lack the ablity. Thank you Bain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fuck the haters

I fucking love this story! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hey

I have read a lot of pocketbooks and i think your story is great. Glad there are no glitches and holes in it. Dont mind the haters or negative comments maybe they are looking for a hardcore action or a mushy love story. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I'm hooked!

Your story is better than a lot of the printed romance novels I've read lately. Great character development and fluid story line. No distracting typos or grammatical errors. I may spend my whole day reading your entries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this series so far! Write more story!

I love reading this series! There are some really good authors on this site and I'm reading one of theirs story! I can't stop reading this story and can't wait to see what happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
she dont have periods?

They been freakin all this time and she haven't had a period? She pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anon 7/27/2014

Really? If you read the damn book you would see she is on birth control. All females don't have periods while on the pill. She probably has a brand that stops all periods.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!!!

BECAUSE IT IS SO GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved IT!

Nic: "Fine, get your shit and lets go," yesssss lol . . .

That last dominating shower bit was epic. I am dreading the end of this story. I don't want it to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cazzo, lei mi ha matto.

According to Google Translate is: Shit, you got me crazy.

silverstar88silverstar88over 8 years ago
20th Time Reading The Whole Story

And I still get giddy like a teenager about Nic and Victoria! 😍😍😍

spankthisspankthisover 8 years ago
obsessed

It's literally been years that I have been reading and rereading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I got chills, they multiplying...

This story really needs to be published. I would get so upset if my bookmark disappeared one day. This has to be the chapter I get hooked into reading again, and again lol.

I wonder if we could ever have a spin off on Minka and Raymond?

PurelyPleasedPurelyPleasedalmost 4 years ago
Just realized after 10 years...

...that the reason the first 4-5 chapters of this story are my absolute favorite is because of my free use kink that I only realized I had a few months ago. But I’ve returned to this story for 10 years, so it’s obviously been there for that long lol. I’m blown away by this realization! Haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES