All Comments on 'Seven Days Ch. 08'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
At last...

that was a quick read, will have to read it again...after all it's 0530 hrs in the UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

I know Sonny is Paul's son and all but when you do wrong you do wrong. Don't protect him. I'm not fully sure I believe Sonny didn't have anything to do with it. I think he and Amber are in cahoots on some kind of level. He may not be actively out to get Victoria but he does dislike Nic in the extreme and helping Amber would get under Nic's skin. But I will say I don't like Sonny putting his father in this position though.

I also don't know how to take Victoria's leaving Nic. She knew what he was involved in and the risks, but i guess since she never experience it first hand she could play dumb in a way.

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
Damn girl!

Lordie, ya go away and come back with this update and my heart is breaking for them!!! Please let them have a semi happy ending, no main character deaths lol no death bed i love you's lol but really you did ya damn thing on this, you are awesome!!! Cant wait for the next chapter! keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG

Your stories are amazing!! To be able to write like that...its just..wow!! This chapter was beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great read

Finally! A long wait but worth it. Can't wait for the next one. Pls let Nic open up more towards Victoria. Thx Soular!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sigh

I'm finding I can't take Victoria. Do you intentionally write her as an idiot?

lvenyoulvenyouover 15 years ago
OMG

okay I'm sooooooo loving what you did with chapter. But please please please have Nic and Victoria end up together.

RockChick07RockChick07over 15 years ago
AWESOME!

Omg.... I was sooo crying at the end!

I'm so in LOVE with this story, I just cant get

enough! Please Update soon. I'll be waiting!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
damn!

Poor Victoria can't catch a break. I agree she knew the kind life nic had and to leave him like that was wrong. I think it was amber that put the hit on her.I'm nic will figure out how to make it right and get his woman back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
NOOOOO!!!!!.......

I'm too choked up right now. Don't let it end like that.

incognito8incognito8over 15 years ago
Both terrific and amazing!

Thank you for making Victoria who she is. Truly, truly delightful. Outstanding work!

carmel_delightcarmel_delightover 15 years ago
OMG

i am in tears over here i love this story so much i love these characters. I have waited on this chapter the lastest installment and let me tell u it was worth the wait. I dont want them to break up but i understand victoria position on the whole situation.. I love ur style of writing the way u write i can visualize the scenes in my head. I have said it once i will say it again it should be a book.

Keep it up ur r and exceptional writer.... MUCH LOVE

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Snap!

Never thought u would ended it up like this, gal!

But as usual, i'll let u handle it. U're the Master! Just don't let them separated! I'll be very devastated...lol

HairRaisingWriterHairRaisingWriterover 15 years ago
WOW! Just, WOW!

I LOVE this story! I am torn with this latest development. I want Victoria and Nic together, but if she doesn't leave him now she'll lose both herself and him in the long run. Ooooh, you're so good! I can't wait for the end and for Sonny or whoever this bastard is to get what's comin' to 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great story!!

I am so into Nic and Victoria. They have to end up together. I can't get enough of this story, it is so fantastic. I just want more. I don't want it to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Earth Shattering Experience....

I understand Victoria's response. But I hope it is only an initial response. I hope she comes to her senses after she and Nic are separated for a few days. She has GOT to know how much Nic loves her...and more importantly how much she loves him. They belong together. And he makes her happy. She will be happier with him, than without him. And hopefully, Nic will find out who put the hit on Victoria. And maybe even find a way to leave "the business." One of the readers thought it could have been Amber who put a "hit" on Victoria. I think Sonny and Amber are both suspect. I really hope it is Amber, though, because if it is Sonny, he will break his father's heart. Paul Marcone believed Sonny. If it is Sonny, I don't think Nic will be able to reach Sonny because I think Paul is "old school" and the kind of man who takes care of his own mess; I think Paul would take out his own son. I can't wait for the next Chapter!! Please don't take too long. This story is worth buying, you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not again :(

This chapter got me teary-eyed. I just can't believe Victoria left him again but I don't blame after all he's put her through. I'm looking forward to the conclusion because I'm hoping he'll propose to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

I love your stories but damn victoria pissed me off with leaving.I wanted to shake some sense in her lol. I can't wait until the next chapter!

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69over 15 years ago
GREAT! TERRIFIC! MAGNIFIQUE!

Oh Dear--Wow! That's just--Wow! I'm just darned speechless. Victoria, stand by your man. I know you're freaking out and all, what with the wierd kidnapping, blood in hair, but Nic loves you--I mean, WOAH! Simply put, this story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SHITT!!

OMG. OMG. OMG. I have been waiting for this story and I have to say i am NOT disappointed AT ALL! You have some serious talent!! But I am just going to ask the question we are all thinking: WHAT THE FUCK!?! IS THAT GIRL FUCKING STUPID??? SHE'S GOING TO THE GROCERY STORE WHEN SOMEONE TRIED TO KILL HER A WEEK AGO!!! REALLY?? SERIOUSLY!! CAN ANYONE SAY DUMB AS HELL????

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Holy Crap!!!!

Painful but right. You know your characters. Damn Sonny and Amber. Why didn't Victoria tell Nic what her kidnappers said about the banker? That would help him to understand what was going on. Is she going to tell Antonio yet again and let Antonio tell Nic? She needs to learn to share her problems with him. Well, this chapter was intense and wonderful. Please tell me we won't have to wait so long for the next!

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 15 years ago
OK, I still love the story but...

seriously, Victoria is getting on my nerves.She blames Nick?I have to agree with other comments: she's the one who went for a stroll just days after been shot at!Is the girl REALLY that stupid? not to mention that she only seems to be strong headed with Nick, noone else!

Honestly, this whiny attitude is disappointing here, but I can undertand that for plot development she needs to be the victim so Nick can rescue her but enough already, she needs to take responsabilites.

Now the good part: Soular,dear girl: your writting is off the charts still and I'm looking forward to the conclusion of the story and I certainly hope you get your work published because the writing is getting better and better and I certainly would pay to get one of your future books!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Victoria!

You dont go to the grocery store days after somebody shoots at you love!!! No worries, i still love her. I hope this will make Nic realise how much he really loves her and the only way he can have her in his life is if he goes legit.(Fingers crossed he doesnt choose his business over his soulmate!!!)

Soular, Soular, uve done it again, this was wonderful. I hope you continue writing more stories after seven days is finished. U have serious talent. Thank you for Nic, he is uber-sexy!!. Lucky Vic, she has her own knight in shining armour!!!

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973over 15 years ago
Oh Drama!

Soular, truly one of the best chapters yet; the thrills and suspense, your talent for character development is amazing. The intuitive skill that enables you to create such depth in the story knowing that to stay true to the thematic elements of this saga it couldn't be wrapped up in a tidy bow with a sappy sex romp at the end making everything alright. It separates you from the average writer and illustrates the good to great differences that highlight your talent. I love the complexity of the story and the effortless manner in which you keep it flowing and keep us on the edge of our seats. Cannot wait for the next installment. Thank you! CherryOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful...

Soular, you have written an incredible story. I wish I could find the words, but I've run out of superlatives, so I'll make one up Fan-freaking-super-amazing-wonderfullest (you get my point). Anxiously awaiting next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved

I love this story I have about four other people reading it and we all love it. I hope that Nic and Victoria get back together. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
EEWWWW!

VICTORIA SURE DOES GET ON MY NERVES. AND THAT MAKES VERY SAD BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME NAME.

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
I'm with Victoria on this one . . .

granted she was STUPID for leaving the house by herself but she wouldn't have even been in that situation had it not been for Nic's occupation. I mean come on--asking someone like Victoria, who's pretty much been a hermit up to now, to accept the violence in Nic's life is not realistic--of course the first thing she'd do is want to get away. Hell, I would too. But she's not stupid--most of the time. It was hard for her to walk away from Nic but this had to happen. There was no way Victoria was ever going to be a mobster's wife--she just doesn't have in it her which is GREAT. Now Nic has to crap or get off the pot and I think that he knew this was coming when he decided to tell Victoria he loved her. I just hope they left someone alive who could tell them who set this up.

LOVED this chapter Soular--your stories always bring the most interesting discussions

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!!

Once again Soular. you have delivered a riveting chapter. I am glued to the mystery of who is behind the attempt on Victoria's life and her kipnapping. It has to be someone with intimate knowledge of Nic's family; they knew where to send the henchmen. As for Victoria, she is sooo naive! I know I feel like shaking her. I know she longs for "normal" but geez! I can't what to see what Nic does to win her back,again. I hope this break-up is not permanent, Nic and Vic belong with each other. I am so looking forward to the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Never disappoints...

Fanmarvetabulistic chapter! We all know that if Victoria wasnt uhm lets say of mind 2 not think cleary and take it upon herself to go out and venture into danger without thinking her situation through... The story wouldnt come to the point where Nic might have to make some life-altering decisions so that we can have one spectacular conclusion... So people please stop nagging. Victoria is only human, she will make some stupid choices in life. Thanx for a wonderful story Soular. Its playing out like a thrilling blockbuster. Nicely done. Cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amber...... or eddie?

ok, so maybe i've watched pretty woman too many times but i kind of think it's the accountant. if i remember right, he didn't like it when nic was too busy thinking about victoria and messed up the deal with the russians.... so i figure he is trying to get rid of victoria so nic will focus on business again. given what everyone else has said though, maybe he is in cahoots with amber. i really really hope everything turns out well. i'm hoping nic gives up his crime life and becomes an architect so he can convince victoria to marry him and give marianna lots and lots of beautiful grandchildren. what can i say? victoria WILL BE a great mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great as usual!

OMG I didn't think the store could get any better! you're such a great writer, you should get published! I hope Nic got the cell phone the kidnappers used. maybe he can see who they were talking to. Please let this have a happy ending for Vic and Nic!

lexiegblexiegbover 15 years ago
oh and...

i'm with catlady and incognito. i know it seems stupid of victoria to have gone into town on her own.... but her naivety and independence is part of what makes her such a likeable person. she was in denial about the shooting at her work being about her... it would be hard to believe the 'occupation' of the person you love ended up getting you shot at.............

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

This chapter was (almost) good enough to make me forgive you for being so delayed in posting it. (Sorry; had to get in the tacky comment. It's just that it's a killer to continuity to have so much time between chapters.) But the content of this chapter is nothing less than wonderful.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Soular, you are amazing

And, yes, this story is like chess. One move leads to a counter move. Checkmate is clearly imminent for someone, but who will make the final move?

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!!

That was a great Chapter. I like the way you develop the characters and see sequence of events in this chapter. I can see how the plot line has developed since the start of the story to where we are now. It would be nice to see Victoria and Nick stay together. I do like the way you have written this story and the personal touch between the characters and the character development throughout the story. I can hardly wait to see how you end the story.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 15 years ago
Awwww

This was so good. It's so amazing reading you go from strength to strength. Nic and Victoria are such real characters who envoke emotion so effortlessly. I really looked forward to this chapter and I wasnt disappointed. I cant wait for the next one which I'm sure will be even more spectacular than this. Fingers crossed for Nic and Victoria, I know their love can endure. You're awesome!!!

RedShoeGirlRedShoeGirlover 15 years ago
thank-you

I just want to thank-you for sharing your story with us, it's fantastic! Keep up the good work but try to hurry with the next chapter.

spearman1spearman1over 15 years ago
I can't stand you!!!

I hate that it took so long to post and then it ended to quickly. We needed at least 9 or 10 pages. If your next story is anything like this and Damn Dress I'm really going to have to start hating your guts!! Just hurry up with the next damn chapter Ms. Thang this one has left my nerves shot. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks

...for continuously submitting great chapters! I love Victoria and Nic together, but I can understand the difficulty of being in a situation such as this. Yes, she knew the line of work he is in, but having not "experienced" the physical violence it entails...love was enough for her...now she's rightly afraid. I can't wait for the finale because I know you will not disappoint, Soular. SZ

sjruckersjruckerover 15 years ago
And the hits just keep on coming...

Hot damn!!! My boy Nic is in love and I mean in love to the core! I freakin love it!! You write so beautifully. When I read each chapter you write, I feel as if I am actually transported to the scene. The emotion (or lack thereof) Nic displayed during Victoria's kidnapping was so revealing. This man wants to have a future with her - the ONLY woman he has ever loved or fallen in love with. That shit is monumental! I think we all desire a strong, alpha man to fall to his knees in love with us and be willing to make the ultimate in sacrifices for our love. Truly monumental! Keep up the fantastical, orgasmical work!! And GIVE US GREEDY FOLKS CHAPTER 9 ASAP!!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Amazing

This was such a great chapter although I'm upset that there is only one more to go. Thank you for sharing.

Marbles29Marbles29over 15 years ago
Woah

This is amazing. I agree with the other feedbackers... She knew what kind of business he was into to. She had heard all those stories about him so to leave him is just heartbreaking. If he wouldn't have shot that guy she probably would be dead. I'm so upset that the last chapter is coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!

I jumped for joy when i saw that you had updated. This chapter was freaking amazing! I loved the dynamics and the direction in which the story is going. I can't wait for the next chapter.

i_heart_candyi_heart_candyover 15 years ago
Yes yes yes!

this was friggin awesome!!!! i was totally on the edge of my seat the whole time. I can't wait for chapter 9..Ty so much for adding some sizzle into my boring ass Friday.

ghscrubbiesghscrubbiesover 15 years ago
Damn It!

that was perfection. Amber better hide her ass or kill herself. She had to be the one to setup this kidnapping. She would be only one to know where Nic's mom lived. So for the next chapter to be the last and hopefully have them get back together, you need to star writing pronto because I am going to go crazy thinking that he is going to negotiate his mafioso ties to Sonny and walk away from the business or his is going to die thinking Sonny did the hit and setup a new mob war. Amber you piece of sh*t - this is not the way to get back at Nic. Great update! Thanks!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
YOU'RE BACK!!

Damn girl its been forever. But I would be lying if I said it wasn't worth the wait. That was too good! That end scene almost killed me. Victoria is a character that I hate to love because she is naive and does stupid things but she is so....HUMAN. You make her so realistic that I can't help but love her. I know she knew what he was but you never really think about it until you are washing the blood and brains from your hair. I hope that they work it out because their love deserves a chance. Thank you for this wonderful chapter and don't be disappearing like that again:-)

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Outstanding!

The wait was well worth it. Outstanding work. I'll be sad to see this story end, but I'm also curious as to how you'll bring it to a close. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

Soular I loved it!! Bring on the final chapter. Nic has to change careers if loves her as much as he says he does, since it's the only way to keep both of them safe. I still think it is Eddie who is behind this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Love IT

I love how we wait for your newest chapter and then BAM! you blow our minds away! You have a wonderful talent and this story is just beautiful. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Torture

It is torture to make us wait so long....but it was worth it! Girl! You are just a little bit of awesome ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Girrrrrlll, you have mad writing skills!!

I was getting restless awaiting your next chapter, but as others have said, it was definitely worth the wait! Especially with this chapter being more lengthy than the rest :)

The twist with the kidnappers was fantastic... I look forward to more twists in the next chapter! Please, please don't make us wait as long for the next installment.

..... p.s. Feel free to throw in an epilogue after chapter 9 because now that the story is coming to an end, I don't think I'm quite ready to let go of Nic and Victoria just yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
CHAPTER 9 IS IT? NOOOO

You need to get this story PUBLISHED. No story has made me cry on here...none. This story makes me C&C...cum and cry. And that's fucking amazing...

God please dont stop at 9!!! I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY HAVE KIDS, OR GET MARRIED.

punkin1077punkin1077over 15 years ago
this is great!!!

this story is amazing...i hope there isn't a long wait for the next chapter!!! nic needs to stop and think for one second, i know thats hard with everything going on but he needs to first ask himself who all knows where his mom lives and who did he tell where she was going...that will start him in the right direction....i think i know who is behind this and i can't wait to read to find out if i'm right....all in all , great work and i'm glad to see you back....and i'm really rooting for them....i hope they can find a middle ground somewhere in all this mess! its a wonderful mess, don't get me wrong...very interesting indeed!

farrahkellifarrahkelliover 15 years ago
I love it!!!!

Nic is like jason from genral hospital all no emotions and stuff, then you get kesha (reall old gh)and you have a love story. This is the bomb, i know it is sonny he had to have a tap on paul's phone to know where victoria was. As heartless as this sounds Paul should put the bullet in Sonny's head son or not, you just dont fuck with love, never!! Especially when Nic is just seeing what love is and Victoria is genuine in her love. Your stories are great and I agree you should publish, i would have my Kindle full of your stories and work at the county really wouldnt get done.lolol no for real i do my work. But writing like this makes me the book nerd that i am so if you love you loyal readers dont stop with chapter 9 or just make 9 really long like its 4 am and im still reading, i should go to bed but this story is to freaking good,long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Its Amber I KNOW IT!!! ... but i bet ull torture us another 3 weeks b4 u put the next chapter out wont u!???

THIS WAS FUCKIN AMAZING!!! u wont believe it! .. i actually went online to find out what time it'd b here at midnite eastern time!! damn u! :D ...and i was half way thru the first page when i got ur email update!!!! only prob was i had 2 attend class yesterday!.. Because i cudnt wait 2 get back to finish it and i am SO VERY LOW on attendance i copied it onto my comp and finished the story IN CLASS!!!

grunabonagrunabonaover 15 years ago
To whomever

I noticed it appears you systematically gave every chapter of Seven Days an extremely low score last night, and then did the same thing to every chapter of Damn Dress. I'm sure you didn't even read all those chapters. I wonder why you wanted to do something like that.

Soular, I hope you don't mind that I'm commenting about this. I just think it's a shame that such negativity from one person can have such an impact, and I wish I could make up for it, so I guess that's why I'm leaving this comment.

You're a rare talent, babe. Don't ever doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
i actually feel sorry for nik

know i know that he got to being so bad i actually do feel sorry for him. it isnt easy probably being so distant from your brothers who have got their lives sorted. i think victoria was being abit imature i know it shock to see someone die but for godness sake he loves her and he was trying to pay so much attension to her begging her not leave him and by making sure she was ok.

you do have some serious talent theres omething special about your work that im loving. i mean i thought you cudnt do something betther then siennas' story but this is of the hook i dont which one i like better. i totally love your work cannot wait to read more of it. please do hurry up this is misery!!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Hmmm.

I'm reading the comments and some people think Eddie is behind this. I had forgotten all about him but it makes sense. As the accountant, he would know when Nic bought his mom that house. He would need to know the location of the house for tax purposes. I doubt Nic would tell Amber where he mom lived. He didn't trust her and his mom didn't even like her. I find it hard to believe that Sonny wasn't somehow involved though. He at least had to know what was going down. He probably was the one to put them in contact with those kidnappers.

I'm unbelievably excited for the next chapter. Nic is going to have to do some deep thinking about who knew where his mom lived, what the kidnappers said. And Vicky needs to do some thinking as well. She's scared so I can understand what she did. After all, knowing your bf is a dangerous mob boss is completely different to being kidnapped and almost killed. The possibility of that happening every time Nic pissed someone off would make me run away too. But she's going to find out that she doesn't want to be without him and she'll cave. I hope.

Looking forward to seeing how you bring these two back together. Absolutely love your work! Which you can probably tell since this is the second time I'm reading and commenting in two days, lol! Keep up the great work!

sblazer227sblazer227over 15 years ago
Im addicted

this story is so great because u are an amzing writer. please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Feeling like a Poor Kid at Christmas

I do not know if I can make it too long without the next chapter!! Excellent writing!

EngeltjeEngeltjeover 15 years ago
OH MY GOD!!

I've been following this series and every time i log on I always look for updates. Your writing is amazing and I'm soo hooked!! Keep up the good work, I think I'll be really upset when you finish this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
im finally commenting

I started reading your stories when u were about half way thru with damn dress.

I log on everyday 2 check if uv posted a new story.

I absolutely love this story and not for the sex.

Even if it wasnt an erotic story, the storyline alone wud be amazing.

I love the whole tough handsome guy vs romantic pretty girl.

this story is amazing and this chapter is the best.

4 a moment i thort when she was in the shower he wud jump in 2 like the last bond movie :P

Please can u continue with this type of writing.

Im so hooked!

''Your biggest fan''

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago

Soular - This was well worth the wait...I just love this story and I have said it before, your writing is to die for. Please continue to write, and publish.

I think Sonny and Amber are teamed up together. Amber probably knew where the mother lived, and sneakiness is pure Sonny. Paul is going the realize that his son is behind this, and that's going to be a breaking point. I wouldn't be surprise if Paul popped Sonny, and kinda adopted Nic and Victoria. Don't make us wait long..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love It Love It

Soular - This was well worth the wait...I just love this story and I have said it before, your writing is to die for. Please continue to write, and publish.

I think Sonny and Amber are teamed up together. Amber probably knew where the mother lived, and sneakiness is pure Sonny. Paul is going the realize that his son is behind this, and that's going to be a breaking point. I wouldn't be surprise if Paul popped Sonny, and kinda adopted Nic and Victoria. Don't make us wait long..

LoniPLoniPover 15 years ago
Another great one!

Once again...what can I say? You're a hell of a talent young miss soular. Although I want to shake Victoria's teeth loose, I can certainly understand the motivation behind having her leave Nik...hence the title "checkmate". It forces Nik's hand and makes him realize what's more important to him...his illegal activities or her. I see where your devious mind is going. Cannot wait for the finale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more, more, more!

Wow, this was really good. I couldn't stop reading and as I neared the end, I kept wishing for more! Please update soon, hehee! Maybe Nic's mother will convince Victoria to come back. Can't wait to see what happens

latin_babelatin_babeover 15 years ago
HOLLY SHIT!!

i can not believe this!!

this is definatlly a twist!!

im so heart broken for Nic. He really is a great man no matter what his occupation is and i know she wants normal, but to be with someone you have to accept them for who they are. they have to make the change themselves and make the wiser choices no matter how hard it is.

this chapter sets a new level to this story and not just because it has a shoking result, but because your writing and creativity is amazing and is what other writers lack. KEEP THE STORIES COMING AND SOON=]

can't wait for chapter 9!!!

incognito8incognito8over 15 years ago
Interesting Development.

I disagree with an earlier post; Nic is not a great man. I often doubt the nature of his affection for Victoria. I don't doubt his sincerity, it just that he seems to have no clue who she is, nor any interest in learning more. Every time something bad happens his idea of fixing the problem is to nail her. She runs off and gets pneumonia, he wants to bone. She has brains in her hair, is leaving him (for what is, in her mind, the last time) and his idea of effective problem solving is to rut. He's an idiot, but it's something I grudgingly like about him. Not one of your characters is some paragon of virtue, and I wouldn't like it as much any other way. I appreciate the foreshadowing with the shirt and the slip in her speech...undoubtedly a baby is coming. I wonder if she knows it yet. Perhaps this is why she's leaving? To protect the baby? <br> The nature of Nic's profession will haunt them forever. Realistically he would never survive a "career change", but this is fiction; hopefully things work out well for these two, either together or apart. (A really small part of me wants them to break it all off and pine forever...cruel non?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Mobsters are complicated…

And it’s for this reason that the story must extend beyond 9 chapters. Who is Nic Andretti? Why exactly are he and Sonny enemies? What line of criminal activity is he in? I guess, theoretically, it’s too late to begin to dive into these characters; creating in dept knowledge of the people whom we’ve grown so intrigued with.

I commented early into the series that this story was rushed. There wasn’t/isn’t a lot of time spent on any one subject, intimate interaction or otherwise.

There is no doubt Soular has talent albeit still developing, thus the free stories.

Soular, what’s next? I beg the pleasure of reading your work, as you develop into a prolific author one story at a time

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To the poster below.

Okay, I normally don't respond or post comments. But in this case, I feel I need to. You say Soular's work seems rushed? Um, what does? You say that she hasn't dived into who Nic is and what line of business he's in. Well, you must not have read the first chapter. She clearly states that he owns a club and two restaurants. AND as far as his illegal activity, she says, and I quote, "And when Nic was a teen going into his twenties, instead of turning the blind eye like his father did…he started dealing with the weapons runners, to gain more money. He didn’t approve of drugs, so they could still use his restaurants, but he was not a part of their deals and made sure they all knew it."

So---he runs weapons as his illegal trade. Pay more attention before you call her out for things. Perhaps the element of mystery behind Nic's character is what some of us like. This story is amazing Soular, far better than most of the stuff on this site. If people don't like the story, then fine, but don't put it down for being rush, when clearly your complaints were answered in the first chapter. And if you can't figure out who Nic is by now, then no one can help you with that. Because I know who he is and his character development is great. Again, read the story over, and slowly this time, the answers are all in there. Trust me, I've read it like 6 times already.

DD

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Who

Fucking cares.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome job

great story and keep up the good work. I enjoy the suspense that you're providing. I think there might be three people who are behind this but we will see when you post up chapter 9. Hope you update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
to the person who posted "Who cares"

I don't know what to say to you, who ever you are. I advice you START READING the story from CHAPTER ONE before you start criticizing someone's beautiful work. Most of the people who critize probably can't write an f.....g paragraph let alone a story. so before you start critiziing or hating on someone's beautiful work you should look in to youself.

Soular DON'T listen to brainless boneheads. You are doing a WONDERFUL job and i can't wait for chapter 9. You are a TALENTED author and i hope you publish your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please keep the stories coming

I applaud the writer of this story - it's great because the story does not feel untrue - and regardless of whether its true to the "mobster" line of story telling - it doesn't really matter, what matters is that we enjoy the stories and the way in which our imagination is formed by the narration from its author - that's what makes each story unique.

Keep up the good work Soular - I love it how there is lots in terms of the story line and not so much the sex - it helps the story, but from my own perspective, I think its just enough to make the story work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
U R AMAZING!

OMG I LOVED IT! IM IN TEARS! PLEASE MAKE IT SO THEY END UP TOGETHER!

darkfaerdarkfaerover 15 years ago
GIRL PLEASE...GET A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Girl please Nick save your life. He came for you. Yes you were scare and terrific. The man save your life and you leave him. For what to have "normal life" that is so over rate. Victoria know you would have been pulling your hair out. You are wrong Victoria and you will regret leaving Nick. Victoria get a gun and learn how to use it.

Soular you are amazing brilliant because I did not see that coming writer. YOU GO GIRL DON'T EVER STOP WRITING!!!!!!! Your stories bring joy into my life don't give up you have skills.

ebonygriotebonygriotover 15 years ago
The beauty of your writing

Is that you keep it real and weave in humour, depth of character along with an engaging plot line. I appreciate the time you must take to craft each chapter as they are all well thought out. The two stories you have posted so far definately stand out from the crowd so I hope it's not going to be too long before you get your work published via ebooks or hardcopy publishers in the near future. ps I love the play list you put together for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OUTSTANDING and HEART-RENDING

I have been reading your work for a while now. I simply LOVED "Damn Dress." Sienna and Brandon were quite the couple. I didn't think you could do better, but "Seven Days" is just as HOT as "Damn Dress," only with a different couple, again, who I wouldn't have thought to put together. You have quite the imagination and you are DEFINITELY a WONDERFUL storyteller. Please keep it up NO MATTER WHAT NAYSAYERS SAY!!!

As for this chapter, I hope Vicky is just in shock because to throw away her relationship with Nic, who makes her happy, would be fool-hardy. I hope she comes to her senses. And I hope Nic pursues her until she does. Please let them get back together...and PERHAPS Vicky might be pregnant by now...just a thought. LOL. A pregnant Vicky would NOT be getting away from Nic....PERIOD. And Nic, although a mobster, I'm sure is going to try to turn his life around to show Vicky how much he loves her and needs her. I'll admit it...I love a happy ending. LOL. Thanks for the FABULOUS writing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Take your time

Such a awesome storyline! Please dont feel like you must rush. It will be well worth the wait! Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Killing me

It's killing me, im so anxious to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nic & Victoria

This is an amazing story and I can't wait for the final chapter. I'm just hoping Nic survives to reunite with Victoria. KILL SONNY, just on GP!

bwilkinsbwilkinsabout 15 years ago
Poor Nic!

Victoria is just scared right now,Nic will get her back. Please update soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
seven days

love this story! can't wait to read the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
"Please Don't Leave Me Again"

As far as I am concerned, this is the best line in this entire story. Once an Alpha is reduced to begging, you've got him.

Can anyone recommend other stories on this site that offers a strong 'Alpha' essence as our beloved Nic Andretti?

I’m going to hate to bid him a farewell, much like I hated saying goodbye to BT. Nic and Brandon are the quintessential 'bad boys' of litererotica.

SOULAR, what's after 7?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You rock...

...that is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
On...the ...edge...of...my...seat...

I love your writing style and ability...I check back everyday looking for updates...I just keep telling myself that they will come and move me even more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I F-ing Love it!!!!!!

I spent the whole day reading this and I just fell in love. I cant wait for more chapters!!!! Not meaning to rush but PLEASE HURRY!!!!! Need more...I am so addicted....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PLEASE

PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!!!!

Kandie12Kandie12about 15 years ago
HOTT

Loved the story so far. Sad that its soon about to come to an end. Have you written any other story line?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
PLEASE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is such a WONDERFUL story....please UPDATE As Soon As Possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Addicted to Seven Days....Need Update Sooooooon!

We haven't had an update for A WHILE now. LOL. Can we have an UPDATE soon............? I need my Seven Days "FIX" right away!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

NO, NO, NO! She can't leave him!!!!

Oh, god it's this was the best chapter!

I'm almost in tears.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
NO!!

Omg this was such a good chapter! I never thought i'd cry over a story on this site but this storys made me cry more then once. And trust me that's not easy to do. This is a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
???

Where in the hell did you learn to write like this?!? This story has my emotions all out of wack. It is tugging at my heart. This is one of the most exciting, brilliant, poignant stories I have ever read. Love it!!! Gotta go read the rest!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Roller Coaster of Emotions!

Are you kidding me! This story is absolutely touching on every emotion. You are a really good writer, luving it...

revelrynyrevelrynyabout 14 years ago
Absolute Favorite....

Your stories are absolutely brilliant. Being ADDICTED to romance novels, I can honestly say that your stories are some of the best I have ever read, so much so that I reread them every few weeks. PLEASE continue writing. You have such an amazing talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Omg...

I freaking love this story. You are a extremely good writer. And i don't have to go crazy trying to figure out what you're trying to say because you, unlike many people on this site, know how to correctly use grammar. You're pretty much the best. <3

That is all.

PurelyPleasedPurelyPleasedover 13 years ago
Song-story association

I've been reading your story whenever I get a free minute so I just finished this chapter tonight. Then I turn on my music and Trey Songz - Already Taken comes on. For some reason I feel like this song totally represents Nic and Victoria! LOL.

I LOVE your story of course! Can't wait to finish it and move on to another one of your masterpieces!

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
...

there are not enough adjectives to express how phenomenal your writing is. I swear i could feel nic's pain here.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES