Sex Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bet I can!" I hadn't had road head in forever and this little tramp was so very eager to do just that. I was so fucking hard it was almost painful. I felt her hand as she easily unzipped my pants and freed me.

"Oh my you are eager for some loving!" I felt her cool fingers wrap around the shaft and slowly start to stroke me. "Gods would I love to have this inside of me right now!" She squeezed me a bit then continued stroking now a bit faster. "What do you think Jason? Would you like this monster in my tight little pussy? It's so wet just me thinking about you stretching me and filling me up so nice." She said as she leaned over and purred in my ear. "Ready?"

"Yes! I want you to suck my cock you dirty little whore!" I said as I slid fingers into her hair, made a gentle fist and pushed her head down.

"Oh god yes let me suck your dick Jason!" Then her lips were around me and she was licking and sucking as I held her head down. I had to keep my eyes on the road but I desperately wanted to look to see her sucking me off. After a little while I started to push her head down further then lift it up feeling her lips around the shaft and her tongue working it too. We had traveled a mile or so when I lifted her head completely off my cock and she was gasping and growling.

"Why did you do that... give me your cock!"

"Beg for it." I said. Again she growled but then she purred and narrowed her eyes.

"Please Jason let me suck your dick!"

"Not yet, show me that wet pussy of yours first." Her eyes lit up and she sat back in her seat then hunched down placing her feet on the console. Slowly she lifted up her skirt revealing a beautiful bald cunt that was slick with her pussy juices. "Play with it!" I demanded. Splitting my attention between her and my driving was getting hard.

"Yes sir." She whispered. She pulled her pussy lips apart to show off her cute button of a clit. Then she eased one then another finger into her wet slit. Then slowly she began to finger fuck herself moaning softly at first but then louder and louder. "I wish this was you instead..." she moaned then Jessica looked over just as we entered the parking garage. "Are you going to fuck me Jason?"

"Yes, yes I am you filthy whore... I am going to fuck you rotten!"

"Goodie!" Round and around we went until we reached the roof where no one was parked. I parked near the edge of the roof.

"Get out!" I said as I opened my door and came around to her and grabbing her by the arm dragging her to the edge of the roof. There was a concrete barrier and that is where I bent her over, flipped up her skirt and just like Kaela rammed my cock deep into her wet pussy. Jessica moaned like the slut she was and pushed back each time I thrust forward. There was no love or even like here it was just primal lust being expressed seven floors up. I grabbed her hips for better leverage and started to really pound that tight slick pussy of hers. "Take that you slut! I am going to abuse that naughty pussy of yours!"

"Yes abuse me! Do whatever you want! Anything to please you Sir!" She was panting now and the look of total abandonment on her face drove me mad with passion. I wanted to drive my dick right through her.

"Look down at all those proper people living proper lives while I fuck you." I said observing the men and women driving and walking here and there oblivious of our actions high above. "But you're not proper are you?"

"No Sir I am just a worthless whore at your mercy."

"Would you have it any other way?"

"NO! I want only to please You!"

"Good." I said as I pulled out and stepped back. "Get undressed. I want to see what my whore looks like." Without any hesitation she stripped down to nothing but an evil smile. Her head was lowered allowing her shoulder length brown hair to cast shadows over her lovely features. She had a long elegant neck that begged to be kissed and bitten. Jessica had a slight build and her breasts were a bit larger than I expected but there are no complaints there. Her belly was rock hard with noticeable abdominal muscles showing. Her hips were nicely rounded leading down to long muscular legs that would be lovely to have wrapped around me. "Turn around." She slowly turned around and I saw the tattoo on her neck but her hair mostly covered it so I walked up and grabbed her hair and lifted it. The tattoo was of a bar code.

"So what does this symbolize?"

"Property."

"Property?" I asked.

"Yes, I am property to whomever finds me worthy."

I looked at her back and the lovely curve of her spine leading down to an adorable bubble butt. I cupped one cheek in my hand gave it a healthy squeeze. She purred on command and I liked it, very much.

"Go sit on the hood of my car in a proper position." She turned around and walked to car and sat on the hood with legs spread in two different directions one heel touching a different headlight. "Enticing I must say." She didn't speak she just smiled pleased that I was happy. I walked over to her and looked her in the eye and she nodded. I eased my cock into her once more and moved slowly at first enjoying her wrapped around me so damn tight. She was a wonder! The perfect submissive for my dominant personality and so as I moved my hips nice and slow she closed her eyes and whimpered. I kept up the slow pace for a long time and she was panting after a while.

"Are you ready to come already?" I asked her.

"Yes Sir, I have been waiting for someone like You for so long and my body is out of control I am sorry."

"Don't be, I want you to cum for me. I want to feel what your orgasm feels like while I am in you." There was a look of pleasant shock on her face and she smiled brilliantly as I picked up the pace just a bit. The car moved beneath us and made for an interesting addition to the movement. I grabbed her firm young tits for better leverage and drove myself deeper and harder into her. It wasn't long before I saw and felt the signs of her climax. "Come on you dirty slut come for me!" And she did her pussy gripped me tight as the waves of ecstasy gripped her tight. Jessica's eyes fluttered shut and she bit back a scream. I kept on thrusting and to my pleasant surprise the little wench came again even harder than the first. It took a lot not to come myself. Finally there was a panting exhilarated young woman lying on my car. She opened her eyes and gifted me with one of her brilliant smiles.

"I haven't done that in a very long time Sir, thank You."

"Get off my car." She obediently followed my order. "Now it's my turn to come. Bend over and grab your ankles." Jessica once again did as she was told. "What a view now I am going to fuck your pussy and then your ass taking my pleasure from both of your tight holes." There was no protest so I stepped forward and slid my cock into her pussy as I lubed up a finger with her juices and eased it into her ass. She simply grunted and took it in stride. Soon my finger was moving in time with my cock and before Jessica knew it I had two fingers in her very tight ass fucking it as easy as her pussy. Now the slut was grunting in time with the fingers making me eager to fuck her ass so bad.

"Unn unn unnn oh god it feels so good Sir! Is your cock ready for my tight little ass?" She reached up without prompting and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "See it my dirty little hole so eager for you!" I could resist no longer and yanked my cock from her pussy and pressed the head to her anus and pushed very slowly but deliberately.

"Oh god yes... I can feel the head of your dick trying to violate me!" She pushed backwards and with an almost 'pop' the head was in. "Yes Sir! It's in me; your dick is in my ass. More! Please give me more of your hard thick cock!" Slowly I pushed my hips forward inching the shaft after the head into her ass until it was all the way in. "Unn gods yes its all the way in!" Jessica grunted and growled now.

"Fuck my ass Sir! Please take your pleasure from it!" I grabbed her hips and slowly started to do just that. Every time the head hit bottom she groaned in pleasure and begged for more. "Yes fuck that dirty ass Sir fuck it hard and fast please!" I thrust harder and faster now our bodies slapping when they met; the sound echoing off the empty roof. "So good! I love your cock in me!" Now it was my turn to groan as I felt my climax getting closer and closer. "Can I ride you Sir... so you can better see You violating me?" I slowly pulled out and lay down on the ground. She straddled my cock and eased it back into her ass ever so slowly. "Do you like the view Sir?"

"Yes I do."

"Good." Inch by inch once more my dick was driven deep into Jessica's ass. She leaned back so I could see her ass being violated by my cock. "How's that? Can You see it going in?"

"Yes!" There came that tingling sensation of a feeling bigger than my body could hold. It was going to be a very strong orgasm I could tell. I watched her lift up until only the head remained inside of her and then she dropped down all the way impaling herself on me. "Oh god yes... fuck me Jessica! Make me cum inside your ass!" That's all the prompting she needed soon she was fucking me as hard and as fast as she could. She used her strong legs to drive herself up and down impaling herself over and over again. Soon my body was shaking from the strain of fighting off the climax but I couldn't fight it anymore. I looked her in the eye and nodded. She lifted up and rammed her hips down and the waved broke over me and I felt pulse upon pulse of my cum spurt inside of her. We both managed to keep from screaming and she lay on top of me when the orgasm subsided. I ran my fingers through her hair and held her close. After a long while we both knew it time to go. We got to our feet and I opened the trunk and fetched some baby wipes for her to clean up with. Then I stripped out of my dirty clothes into some comfy sweats.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes." She replied. "That really was amazing! Thank you!"

"No thank you. Now let's get you home." We got into the car and exited the garage and headed west towards home.

"Hey you missed my turn." Jessica said at one point.

"I said we were going 'home' I never said I was taking you to your place."

"Oh... does this mean?"

"Yes, you have officially been adopted into the family."

"But what about your wife?" Jessica asked.

"She'll do as she is told, after all we have a spare bedroom you can have and Kaela needs someone to show her the ropes and since you have such an excellent work attitude you have the job."

"You want me to teach your step daughter about sex?"

"Yep!" I smiled. "I want you to teach her everything. How to suck cock and the tricks to anal sex; the whole works. And you will of course be obliged to follow every command I give you without fail is that understood?"

"Yes Sir!" Jessica barked out smiling from ear to ear. And that is how Jessica joined our little family of sex addicts.

12