All Comments on 'Sex, Cheating and Romance Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
UNABLE TO VOTE...STARS DONT WORK. I WILL STILL COMMENT

SWEET LITTLE SHEILA IS FIXING TO REVERT, ATAVISTICALLY TO HER FORM, tk u mlj lv nv

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
Great

Story so far.. I have been trying to "Vote" but for some reason i am not able too.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
DG Hear is a favorite of all!

Ok, all of us old LW fans are thinking that Sheila pulled another train on the weekend, that he went to visit his sister in the hospital, and that the baby we made there in Buddy's Bar probably... Furthermore that Olivia knows all and can no more be trusted than Sheila. In fact, if in this Saturday our hero goes to the bar, he will encounter the two gals there pulling trains.... So how are we going to twist this story?? It is fun to speculate...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sadly

Can't vote. Sheila is surely acheating bitch, the baby isn't his, and Olivia? Not sure yet. Restaurant, play, no. Well maybe Sheila will play with a train.So we still got 3 chapters until Torch The Bitch.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 12 years ago
Slow

This chapter seemed a bit slow, maybe dragged is a better word. It could be my years as a parent of infants is just too far behind me. I don't even recall that much about how crazy wife got during the last few months.

I am guessing that just about all of us wonder how long Olivia is going to sit on whatever the secret is. Does she know who daddy really is? It is clear from the way DG is dealing with her that shge knows something. I guess he will let us know when he is ready.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
DNA test?

Who is Daddy of Victoria???

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Observation

The fact that Sharon wanted to tell him something must have to do with the Bar and Sheila. The logical thing is that Sheila either is going there or meets someone who talks about it there! (Really I am trying to convince DG that he should have done it with two six page chapters and not given us time to post comments and worse, think!)

DG HearDG Hearabout 12 years agoAuthor
Sorry by DG Hear

I'm sorry about the voting. This chapter posted a day later than I expected and the voting isn't working. Three chapters to go and most of the questions and opinions will be answered. All chapters have been submitted. Thank you for those who are stying with it. Always much appreciated.

With respect

DG Hear

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 12 years ago
Agree with others

Slow third chapter. He's probably not Vicky's father. Sheila was called "Sylvia" in one paragraph. There were a few other errors that better editing might have caught. Story is getting predictable. Sheila is self-centered, it's all about her. She'll get caught cheating, maybe die, and our hero will live happily ever after with Olivia, whom he really loves. They will raise Vicky as their own. Finis, or not! Hopefully I'll be surprised by a different plot. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
too slow

sorry but way too slow and drawn out...sorry as you are a good writer.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderabout 12 years ago
Gets better and better!

I'd love to give this a five-star rating, but the system seems to be resisting acceptance of a vote.

Regardless, this story keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to #04.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story.....

Its got me hooked. Keep up the good writing.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardabout 12 years ago
love to satisfy

Your stories always satisfy, This one is no exception , I give it a 5, tho for some reason The site won't let me vote. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
read a story similar to this. either the same author or too close

where did i see trhis story, to familar .

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Thanks For Sharing.

Good read so far.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
It's Time

Alright its time to get down to the facts. Still a good read. I shall continue.

Ha

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHEN THE RAIN CLOUDS APPEAR

the chickens should stay in the coop, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not good

This ain't going to end well for Randy. Sheila about to get caught.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Hard to believe that no one has read this great story and commented in two years. It’s a great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...