All Comments on 'Sex, Cheating and Romance Ch. 05'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
NOW THE REALITY IS OVER

time for new lifes. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
You On A Roll!!!!

Good read sorry it's almost over. Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Great

I was right and I was wrong. I figured Randy and Olivia would get together but I also thought that Randy wasn't the biological father. I'm glad I was wrong about that.

Now all we need ia a proper ending.

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Very Good as Always

Have to admit that I did not think that Randy was a blood relative of Victoria and that the death of Sheila surprised me. The rest was right where I expected it. I would like to register my agreement with those who commented that the death

Sheila removed a lot of opportunities for tension and character development. Will there be any surprises for the last chapter?

Certainly I like it...

NeuroBillNeuroBillabout 12 years ago
As always....a recognizable 4 star DGH story

I have two small comments: the first...although the development of the story was fine, tension was missing. Perhaps the developments were too predictable As a story, its arc missed a high point. Its dramatic points were rather limited.

The second is more pointed: What's with Red Lobster? The 3 RLs I've been in (East Coast, focused around NJ) were noisy, which I can put up with if the food were excellent, but more important, the food was at best mediocre. As a place for a story setting, RL does not cut it when so many good and excellent restaurants exist. Maybe someone can explain RL's charm in storytelling?

Regards,

Bill (in NJ)

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
The writing was good

but the story lacked intrigue & emotion. Where's the part about Olivia being the one who killed her sister? Well, I'm sure you'll get to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
liked the story so far

I hope Olivia who seems so perfect had nothing to do with the murder of the two low lifes in this story. that would kill there love for each other and kill this stories happy ending..

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
5 stars.

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

Never thought I would get all teary-eyed reading a story on Literotica, but you succeeded! Well done!!!

estragonestragonabout 12 years ago
NeuroBill, It Would Exceed My Remit

as copy editor to do a restaurant review in the middle of a DG Hear, MFG, story, so no comment on Red Lobster. I must assume that Randy Burke is unaccustomed to fine dining, and that his budget doesn't extend to the high-priced places.

maxx308maxx308about 12 years ago
5 Stars

Well told!!

katibkatibabout 12 years ago
One of the Best

Yes, you are one of the best authors, but this is not your best work. I agree with the perceptive comments by NeuroBill and in addition find the dialogue to be stiff and not natural, especially between Randy and Olivia. You display a couple of persistent errors in grammar, but one does not know whether that's from an attempt at a "natural, down-to-earth voice or is truly an error. I look forward to your next story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

I am never a big fan of stories where the cheating spouse suddenly dies. It's just hard to engage after that happens. I suspect Olivia was the trucks driver that night. Thanks for the offering.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
AFTER EVERY STORM A RAIN BOW SHOULD APPEAR

hopefully it does what its intended to do TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Only mystery left is who killed Sheila. Not.sorry about the.cheating whore's death anymore. It saved a lot of grief for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
presentation of DNA made no sense

Why on earth would Olivia, knowing the results, leave Randy stressed out by saying he needed to love the child regardless of who the father was? This was not a TV show, keeping the suspense and stress as high as possible for as long as possible. This was a woman relieving the concerns of the man she loved.

It ruined this part of the story imo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who....

Has caused the accident and did the hit and run?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Randy, you are the father! This might be the first time this ever happened in a LW story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent continuation. but there are a number of loose ends: Who was the driver of the pickup when it hit the bike? Will we eventually know how the pick up ended up behind the bar? God intrigue and suspense. Thx

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Remembering the previous chapters, I thought about this: the sisters quarreled before Sheila announced her pregnancy to Randy. Which means that Olivia probably knew about her sister's adventures on that "wild Saturday at the bar" and that the baby might not be from Randy. There is no other reason for the quarrel, because if Olivia had even hinted about her feelings for Randy, Sheila would have quickly banned her from seeing her man. So, the confrontation between the sisters because of jealousy disappears. Consequently, Olivia knew, but hid everything for the sake of her sister's happiness, but did not fail to speak out about the meanness and recklessness of Sheila's behavior.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5713 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...