Sex, Cheating and Romance Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slipped off her pj bottoms and buried my face in her red bush. I kept rubbing my face all over it and I could smell her sex. I lowered my face to her pussy and spread her lips with my fingers as I used my tongue on her. She was moving all over the place and had her hands on my head pulling my face tighter into her pussy.

I felt her have her first orgasm. "Oh shit! That felt so good. I wish we could go on forever. I love you so much."

I continued to suck on her pussy when she said, "Randy, I want to do you too. I've never given a blowjob before so you have to show me."

I got up and my cock was already hard. I lay on my back with her over me. I showed her how to wrap her hand around my cock so she wouldn't get too much in her mouth and choke on it. Her hand wouldn't go all the way around my cock so she used both hands.

I watched her slowly lower her lips over the head of my cock. She pulled her head back up and asked me, "Is that how to do it?"

I smiled at her and she lowered her head again. She eventually worked about four inches of my cock in her mouth and bobbed up and down. When she pulled it out of her mouth she licked my precum off of my cock.

"Randy, I want you in me." She looked so sweet and sexy.

She lay back down and I got between her legs. I pushed her legs up near her chest and saw her beautiful red bush and her pussy glistening. I helped hold her legs up while I rubbed my cock back and forth against her opening.

Finally I pushed the head into her and she looked at my face and said, "I love you." She gave herself completely to me. I pumped my cock in and out of her. She continued to hold her legs up and I took my hand and kept rubbing her nub.

She screamed out, "Oh God, I'm coming! Please never stop, it feels so good!"

Needless to say I couldn't last any longer as I pushed hard into her and came. I left my cock in her and she lowered her legs. I lay across her but held my weight on my arms. I could still feel her pussy spasm. I leaned over and kissed her.

"Was I ok?" she asked me.

"You've got to be kidding. Olivia, that's was the best sex that I can ever remember. I have to believe it was because love was involved. We both wanted to do our best for each other. It wasn't only ok but it was fantastic."

She smiled and I rolled off of her and we cuddled for a while. I got up and turned off the lights. After I returned to the bed I lay on my back and she mounted me. She slid right down over my hard cock and rode me. I held onto her hips and watched our joint juices running out of her and down my cock.

After about ten minutes she came again and her spasms made me come again. She sat there and rubbed her pussy back and forth across my pelvic area. She asked me if I could reach the tissues. She grabbed a handful out of the box and as she raised up she pushed the tissues between her legs and ran to the bathroom.

She was back five minutes later with a damp washcloth and wiped me off. She slipped her pj's back on and climbed back into bed with me. We both fell asleep.

In the morning I had a piss hard-on and got up and went to the bathroom. On returning to the bed I saw her pj covered ass. I rubbed her ass and found out she was awake. She pushed her bottoms down and told me to go for it. I didn't last long but we both were able to come once more.

Afterwards we both got up and took separate showers. Olivia said if we took a shower together we'd never get done. After the showers we went downstairs and had a nice breakfast.

As we were eating Olivia looked at me and asked, "Do you still love me today?" The thing is I believe she was serious.

"Yes, even more than I did yesterday, if that's possible." She smiled at me and we finished our breakfast.

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always appreciated

DG Hear

12