All Comments on 'Sex Club with My Hairy Mom'

by daitalianjob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
another great story

but I think the crowd would have been even more titillated if they suspected that this was a son fucking his own mother, willingly showing off her cunt and gorgeous bush to the avid onlookers as he pumped and finally creamed the same hairy cunt he came out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

shit girl have read all these stories cant get enough !!seams like is your experance . how times have changed since 50/60 s that would not have happend then mores the pitty

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

I just finished reading all of your stories and I am hard as a rock. I love, LOVE a hairy bush. The exhibitionism and public sex was hot. These are my kind of stories. I hope you keep writing. I can't wait.

dw5062@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely and erotic

Love fantasy of being intimate with hairy pussy mother in public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, I love bush stories!

A hairy bush, incest and a sex club. What's not to love! Nice writing style too. I hope you write about future trips to the sex club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Myself love woman with a lot of cunt hair. Friends mom showed me her cunt as she went into her bathroom. I walked up to bathroom she opened the I pushed her back inside walked up to her ripped her night gown off her called her cock teaze. Grabbed hand full of her cunt hair told get on your back on the floor spread your legs slut. Jumped on top of her shoved my cock in hear cunt said this feels nice started ramming her hard till I was getting ready to cum and she pull out I want to get pregnant just just kept fucking her. Said I am cumming she said get off me and I said to late and I started cumming in her hairy cunt once finished call me bastard and I said to her that what happens to cock teaze. Two weeks later she told me I got your kid growing in me and told her that's good. She went to say something told her I am done fucking you yet. My friend us he said to his mom he was going to fuck her too. I told her your doing gangbang with us too. We tripled in her cunt plus her ass too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous