All Comments on 'Sex-Cult Initiation Chaperone'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bad Rotten horribly

This is bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love this story

Super-slut doesn't begin to describe Janie. A small sample: she enjoyed "a seventeen-cock gangbang, or if she told anyone how she and her mom ended up sucking and screwing a score or so policemen at a highway rest-stop glory hole a couple of weeks ago." Janie's 18 year old twat must be the size of the Holland Tunnel, not to mention the gallons of creamy semen she guzzles down. That young cunt is a national treasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why?

Why make Tom's "sister" a she-male? Took something away from the story, and then to have the "god" they worship be a tranny to? Next chapter you are going to tell us that the penis was surgically added by some of the mean girl's his "sister" talked about.

FilthyMindFilthyMindalmost 8 years ago
Encore

More tales of this wonderfully perverted mother and daughter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the BEST!

Absolutely loved this story and the whole series. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Is this the last part?

I really hope not. Too good. Craving a bit more. Like Janie bringing home a boy who doesn't know of their wild side. Lol. Just saying.

FinickyPanickyFinickyPanickyabout 3 years ago

First off, the history about the cult was totally unnecessary yet I'd want to tip my hat to you for making it that detailed. Really loved the overall story, but it felt like a glorified gangbang instead of a sex cult; however and nevertheless, I really enjoyed it. The generous and copious details about cum going about the two ladies was a good highlight that I'll forever remember about. Still delighted and entertained with Patricia's personality split as I went about the read - the consistency keeps it up to my liking and to the advantage of the story.

Sadly, I don't think you have other material to go about with the fantastic duo. May I have the luck to find other exceptional reads like this.

PS. The shemale sister was one hell of a twist. No wonder you gave out a warning at the start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous