All Comments on 'Sex, Drugs & a Horny Housewife'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Didn't Like the Ending

I didn't like how she was treated at the end. IMO - Walter should have thanked her and showed his continued love for her by going down on her and cleaning Mike's cum out of her to show he's reclaiming her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hmm agree with the first post

perhaps walter could thank his wife...and let it end there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dry

I generally don't leave particularly negative comments, but this was dry reading if you'll excuse the pun. Not believable, not interesting, and definately not enjoyable. The ending was particularly bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LIKED IT

Good story. Very believeable. The guys that don't think so must live a sheltered life. Anyway, Walter is an insecure asshole. I hope she leaves him and runs off with Mike.

P/S: Please get an editor and correct your English. That would make for a better read.

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
Make Mike's Sperm fertilize her eggs

So did Mike knock you up with his sperm? A very erotic story that could only be surpassed if Mike's baby-makers knocked you up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Asshole

What is wrong with her? She has never liked him doing drugs or hanging out in bars or strip joints. She tolerates him and finally, says what the hell, I'll try the coke and gets high, sexy and is talked into a strip dance (we all get sexy and free on drugs), so...off to the bedroom and asshole talks his friend and pushes her into having sex and: of course, higher than a kite...she gets off good...yeah!

Now he is pissed, fuck him, he is a drug addicted, drug addict and an ashole...DO A SEQUEL...

She gets hurt, pissed and goes to the strip club to show him up, likes it, decides to work there, leaves him and has a great time making money and fucking real horny guys with big dicks...OR...she just packs her bags and he never sees her again!!!

FunseeeekrrFunseeeekrrover 13 years ago
Be careful what you wish for!

I once fucked a good friend of my husband's after smoking some great weed and drinking a lot of champagne while we were hot tubbing. My husband had gone to bed, first, then the rest of us got out, toweled off, and the wife went off to bed. I don't even recall how it got started, but we fucked like mad on the living room sofa. The next morning, I felt my husband's hand on my pussy followed by a question of why my light fine pussy hair was crusted over with dried cum? Oops, there was no way I was going to say it hadn't happened, so I just blamed it on the weed and booze and started crying. The next thing I know is my husband's hard

thick cock is between my pussy lips and sliding deep into me with a

vengence. His friend's little Catholic wife never suspected a thing and we are still good friends with both of them, but no more sex with him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not very credible.

I couldn't accept the wife as the starry-eyed innocent who is astonished at each occurrence in a predictable sequence. She's perused the Internet looking for a new vibrator, etc., but she's shocked to find her lout of a husband suggesting she have sex with his best friend. And, yes, I agree the husband is a prize jerk. But the wife seems like something out of the 1950s . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really enjoyed it, but a few elements lacking.

There are innocents out there like this, and I liked that she resisted, but slowly let her inner slut loose. However, there was no oral at all, and I would have liked her to start with being talked into and eventually agreeing to give the friend a BJ, once she saw his big, hard cock, and gradually getting so turned on sucking him, that she decides to spread her legs for him. Rather than ending with the husband calling her a whore, I would have liked him have her dress up and go to the club with them, maybe to apply for work. She could sit there with the cum dripping from her pussy during the show, and then bring them back to the house for another round of fucking and sucking, but bring a stripper along home to teach her a few more tricks. I would have also liked it if she had secretly called Mike to come and fuck her the next day, and got a thing going with him. In other words, I don't like it ending with her crying and being called names. I want her to accept that she likes other cocks and other men, and for her to start branching out. If the husband doesn't like it, tough shit. He started this. This could be a nice series of "reluctant naughty wife" stories, with this just being the beginning. Nice start though.

SirDuctionSirDuctionabout 11 years ago
I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME PEOPLE

Some people who read erotic stories fail to understand that that is just what they are, erotic fantasies, of course they are not altogether credible you think nutters. IT IS EROTIC FICTION. This was first class erotica. I could actually feel Sally's own arousal through her words as the story developed, that is what was credible. I bet Sally had a whale of time writing about the cyber cock, performing her dance for two men and finally being fucked by them both. The ending was magic. The husband was not a natural cuckold, his actions were drugged fueled and he was gutted that his wife had responded to Mike. That was his undoing. Five for this Sally you are rapidly becoming my favourite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MOE THRUTH THAN SOME MIGHT THINK

While serving in Ft Bragg some years ago it was not so uncommon for these shit for brains young type A guys to go home on leave and return with a sweet as all hell young thing as their new souse. Many were just tired of the living in a barracks routine and saw her as their ticket to life outside the gate and some regular action.

One guy in particualr sticks out. He was a dude from up-state VA and the woman who came back as his new bride was as hot a female as God ever molded from a rib. People write stories here describing this girl, because she was only 18. No writer ever captured her intelligence though. Husband not withstanding, this woman was no dumb teen. She wabted the education and saught it out.

Her new groom had a quick and endearing smile combined with a line of shit that just captured women of all ages though he was no adonis. Long story short, shit head was leaving her home with the new born and out playing in the clubs less than a year later and he finally started including her in the early 70's drug party lifestyle he felt comfortable with. For her part I always figured she was lonely and opted to be with her husband at all cost's to make the marraige go.

She wound up a junkie hooker for shit 4 brains's friends and profit. What a fucking waste of fore skin her husband was. Going the other way she could have done anything.

valloniavalloniaalmost 11 years ago
Loved this

Brilliant story; I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another I was Drunk story...

Your story sounds like all the other I didn't know what I

was doing Bull Ship stories...

sxgrlsxgrlover 10 years ago
HOT!

Got me so wet! Wish my boyfriend would let his friends fuck me like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Decent but

"One day I was using it and thinking of Steven Seagal or some great movie star"

Seriously, that's who you imagine women think about?

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
She should dump her damn husband, fuck him (NOT).

Obviously worthless before he got her high and then let his friend fuck her and then curse her when she got off. What a jerk and a no good bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
drugged wife

I am getting some X,and intend to spike my wife's drink.Hopefully a female friend of hers(she's a switch hitter) will get my honey into the sack with us so she can eat her sweet pussy while I suck on her fabulous titties.After that she can sit on my face while her friend rides my cock.

With any luck it will happen.

TiredXTiredXover 5 years ago
😕...

okay...so the husband's a...err...this um....sequel? Yeah maybe a sequel will allow me to understand what I just read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Friends

It’s a good start but the husband is an ass. Once she got a taste and found out how much fun it was he freaked cause his friend fucked her better. Better to get her to join and introduce her to larger and larger cocks to enjoy. Nothing hotter then watching a good wife learn to love gettin high and being nasty with huge dicks. Hearing her beg to cum again as they taunt her and train and turn her into a submissive slut is hot. Then when she thinks it can’t get worse invite a black guy over that has the fattest cock you can find. A little party and letting her see how big that blackdick can get and watch her weaken in front of you. As much as she swears she would NEVER fuck a Blackman it’s only a matter of time till she aching to get filled and stretched as he calls her a MWF slut for blackcocks. Give her a line and watch her on her knees sucking him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I actually expected it to end with her leaving the asshole husband and run away with his friend. It would teach him a lesson. At least the friend would have been better in bed than her asshole husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked our story. my wife and

I 3way with hung men we don't know and we both love it.

I love to see her climax over and over in many different ways. I never feel insecure, I feel great that other men are so turned on to my wife and my wife enjoys fucking and sucking.

She likes big uncut cocks, she likes me to film her so we can watch again and again. She loves to be really naughty and out of control. She likes me to direct her. She can have 6 or 7 orgasms in a night sometimes more at a swing club where she can have sex with a lot of different men. And, her orgasms or multiple, they just keep going as long as the men keep working her. she loves to suck while being fucked. She likes being nasty in front of me, it turns us both on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How manipulative, that dirty tramp took advantage of her husband and his friend. They clearly had more beer and did a lot more of the coke then her. They were far more impaired then she was. She was supposed to be the responsible one.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Husband is jerk ,drugging her ,making her strip in front of his best friend ,while dancing he got her inner slut out when she got high ,all the sudden she wants fuck husband in aroused state then husband notices she haven't orgasmed or she faking orgasm then he got his best friend fuck her ,may be he was curious ,he was testing his wife and best friend. I don't no what's in his mind maybe enjoying to watch wife fuck another man it's was his fantasy, he knows he biggest mistake in his life ,he realises now he knows he never matchup to his best friend as his wife shares two orgasm with mike, as mike is divorced and single a bigger cock , it won't be one time thing, he has no commitment earlier we all she is unsatisfied with her her husband ,she masturbates for years using dildo buying new dildo , she is verge of cheating now she real thing husband best friendcock how would she let go of it she will fucking Mike regurarly

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Reading this story was a mistake - not again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stupid drugs have messed up more people's lives than you can believe. Part.2 . She came to her senses and went to the ER and said she had been drugged and raped. Walter and Mike were arrested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just like my first time doing coke but my husband was devastated seeing me fucking his friends.

All drunk and his friends kept saying try a line I said ok FFS so made me an enormous line and I sniffed up and it instantly felt so good and so horny and made me crav a cigarette and not smoked for 10 years but light up and felt amazing and 1 his friends put hand on my leg moving up towards my pussy it felt incredible so I let him and then as rubbing pussy I moaning he took cock out saying suck it and husband saying no looking at me but couldn't stop myself and did and he said get knickers off I quickly did and he started fucking me making me moaning and then he said to suck another friends cock I loved it when said about gangbang me I shouted yes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSally Tart@Sally Tart
2381 Followers
I love to write sexy stories. I hope you like my stories I have posted. Been off line for some time. Back now.