Sex, Drugs & a Horny Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,379 Followers

I was in like a dream like state when Walter asked me if I was ready for some more cock as he sucked my nipple in his mouth. I moaned out, oh God yes I'm more than ready. Walter then said, there ya go buddy; she's all warmed up for ya and ready to go. My mind ready didn't take in what he had just said. I'm thinking, there you go buddy; she's all warmed up for you, what's he talking about? I opened my eyes and about died right there. Mike was standing at the foot of the bed nude stroking his hard cock. My legs were still spread wide and he had a good view of my pussy with Walter's sperm leaking out of it. I screamed and grabbed for the covers to cover myself. Walter yanked the covers away from me and held me down as he told me to shut up. He then said look at poor Mike; he's all horny after your little show. So what would it hurt to give him a little pussy? I looked at Walter and said are you nuts or what? I'm your wife not some whore you just let your buddies fuck. Walter tried to give me a kiss as he said come on baby I would love to see you getting fucked by another guy. And a time like this may never happen again. So what do ya say, will you do it? By now I was fighting mad at Walter for putting me in this spot. So I said sure, if that's what you like I'll do it just to show you I can. Walter smiled and said that's my girl. I'll just sit back here and watch the show.

Walter then got off the bed and sat in the chair waiting for Mike to mount me. In just a few seconds he got his wish as Mike raised himself up and over me. His hard cock was suspended over my wide-open slit. Okay, baby, take my cock and put it in that hot little cunt of yours, Mike ordered. I looked at Walter then back up and Mike and said no, no please don't make me do that. Mike was like mad as he said, I said put it in bitch, as he grabbed my hand and forced it down to his thick hard cock. My fingers encircled his cock feeling for the first time the enormous size. I lined the cock head up to my wet pussy lips. Mike started nudging my legs farther apart with his knees. Then he lowered himself on top of me, supporting himself with his elbows. I could feel the heat from his cock touching the mouth of my pussy. Then it happened, Mike gave a hard push and my pussy was full of another mans cock. This was only the second cock to ever be inside me. So now I'm an adulteress for the first time in my married life.

I kept looking over at Walter as Mike was pumping his cock in me nice and slow. Full deep strokes just the way I like it. As tears rolled down my cheeks I just gave up and let Mike do whatever he chose to do to my body. I just tried to do my best to not enjoy what he was doing to me. No one said that I had to enjoy this. And how Walter could be enjoying this I didn't understand? Mike took turns sucking on one nipple then the other as he kept up his slow paced screwing of my unresponding body. Then all at once, don't ask me why, but my body started to get sexually excited. My mind all at once was filled with these obscene crazy images and thoughts that I couldn't get away from no matter how hard I tried. Mikes pistoning cock continued to fuck in and out of my suddenly aroused little hole between my wide-open legs. How could this be happening to me? I had always believed that I would be repelled at the idea of someone taking me against my will. But that wasn't happening, in a matter of seconds my body did a 360. The innocent housewife in me seemed to have vanished. I was suddenly transformed into this sex-crazed madwoman. Mikes cock was doing something to my vagina that Walters has never done. My cock-impaled loins were bucking and heaving in an uncontrollable fashion up to Mike. The cords and muscles in my legs were standing out like tight cables as I fucked up to Mike. My Husband was forgotten about now, all I could think about was the sensations, which were rippling through my body.

I had really never known what pure sexual pleasure was all about? And the unexpected shock of being so shamelessly aroused had temporarily unbalanced my mind. I started moaning out, FUCK ME, OH YES, FUCK ME, as I wrapped my long legs around Mike's ass and locked our bodies together. Without realizing what I was doing, or why, I reached up, pulled Mike's face down to mine, and passionately kissed him. I then pulled away and cried, OH YES, YES, YES...FUCK ME DARLING. The drugs and this new cock had me totally out of my mind. I loved the way his penis scraped against my throbbing little clitoris with each inward an each outward stroke. I could feel a fast coming orgasm building up inside my body. The wet suction sounds of my cum filled pussy filled the room, along with my loud moaning. I had no idea what Walter was doing at this time and really didn't care. All I cared about was having an orgasm with this great cock deep inside of me. Mike now picked up speed with long hard deep strokes. He was whispering in my ear how good my wet pussy felt on his cock. And that soon his sperm was going to be swimming around with Walters's sperm deep in my pussy. All this dirty talk and even thinking about the fact that my vagina was all lubed up with Walters sperm was making me all the more hotter.

As my orgasm started I went mad pumping up to Mikes hard cock. I yelled out, OH GOD YES, YES, YES, OH FUCK YES I'M CUMMMMMMING. Mike knew how to make a girl cum. As my orgasm took over my body Mike pushed his cock as deep in my pussy as it would go. His deep move pushed me over the top. I had the deepest orgasm I ever recall having in my life. I cried out, OH MY GOD MIKE, FUCK ME, YES, YES THAT'S IT DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP as my orgasm happened. As I was cumming I moaned, MMMMM YES, OH GOD CUM IN ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM.

Mike didn't cum right then, but he started pumping his meat back in me at full speed again. He whispered in my ear, lets see if we can make little Jo Ann cum again. I moaned out, OH YES, YES MAKE ME CUM AGAIN. Then he went back to taking turns sucking on my hard nipples. Still pumping in me at a very fast pace. I knew I wouldn't be able to take much more of this before I was cumming again.

Then all at once I felt my second orgasm with Mike starting. Again I was pumping up to him begging him not to stop. I moaned, OH YES, YES, I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN, OH GOD, CUM WITH ME, PLEASE CUM WITH ME. Mike was pumping his meat in me at 100 miles per hour as he fell down on top of me. He was hugging me tight as he moaned in my ear, God you're a good fuck, I'm going to fill your pussy up with hot cum. Right then it happened I moaned out OH GOD YES as my second orgasm started through my body. I pushed my hips up to Mike as he pushed his cock deep inside of me. I was milking his hard cock as I cried out, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGG. Right then Mike moaned in my ear AHHHHH YES, as he hard cock started exploding deep inside my wet pussy. His hard cock jerked and jerked as he filled me with his hot sperm.

Once his cock was empty Mike collapsed on top of me, giving me a hot kiss as he fell. I minute later Mike rolled off the top of me, giving my right breast a squeeze as he got up. I could feel the hot sperm that he pumped in me start leaking out of my wet pussy. He got off the bed and was putting his pants back on when Walter walked up to him. They high fived each other and Walter asked, so buddy, how was she? Oh man she's a good fuck, and great tit's too. I couldn't believe that they were standing there talking about me like I was some local whore or something.

Mike then said, let's go to the bar I need a drink bad. Walter said that sounds good I need one also. Mike walked out of our bedroom and Walter came over and sat on the bed next to me. I started crying when I looked him in the eyes. He said, you liked that didn't you? Still crying I said I'm sorry I couldn't help it. Walter gave me one of them looks and said, you couldn't help it? You fucking came with him not once but two mother-fucking times. I think you loved it bitch, you liked fucking Mike. Have you let him fuck you before? Crying I said no, God no, I'm so sorry. Walter got up and yelled at me, your nothing but a fucking whore. I told you to fuck him, not get off with him two fucken times. You know how this makes me look bitch. All I could say is that I was sorry. It didn't matter what I said at this point. It was true, his friend had fucked me and I loved it, all of it. Walter said fuck you bitch as he turned and walked out the door. Leaving me crying there on our bed.

THE END

Hope you liked my story. Please vote for my story and feel free to e-mail me. I try to reply to all mail as fast as I can.

Sally Tart
Sally Tart
2,379 Followers
12