All Comments on 'Sex Education Ch. 04'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great work

It has been a great series, I just hope that you'll reconsider your decision to give us only one more chapter as it seems like there is still a lot of potential for this story to span atleast the same amount of pages as we've seen this far.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 10 years ago
Such realistic quandary

I appreciate such a realistic situation. Being offered lots of woman-flesh would be enticing, and easy to write the obvious fuck-fest story. Harder and more tension inducing to have a thinking man as the victim. While I don't know that I would have resisted so well, I enjoyed this part and am looking forward to the next episode.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I hate it when that happens

so, let's recap the visit to the quaint little inn. reservations were made for 2 rooms. one of the rooms was canceled in error and there are no more rooms available, forcing them to share a bed.

but, to make it up to them, the inn offers them an upgrade to a larger, beautiful, and spacious room with a king size four poster bed. even though there were no other rooms available.

hmmmmmmm

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Sorry

At this point I don't care what else happens in this story, I can't stand the protagonist anymore. He's such an ass that I want to rupture his testicles and he doesn't deserve the affection he's been given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HOT

Great story but this guy is crazy and is not human!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Have been there

Of course every situation this complex is absolutely unique, and I have not gone that far I should pull out partly inserted cock to say no to a schoolgirl, but was quite close once. I have found myself discussing contraception and the way she must lose her cherry, and coming to the conclusion it has to be her current boyfriend, and not me, with my girlfriend's younger sister while enjoying hot tea both in the nude in the kitchen while my girlfriend finish her shower after extended session of lovemaking the sis was witness and, to some extent, passive participant. Don't ask how we got there.

I never screwed her mother, but probably could have chance if I pressed, she was totally hot woman and we had interesting relationship on its own right going on. Did I have fantasies about foursome with the entire family? Sure as fuck, I had. And worse, believed it is within reach if I would go for it.

At the same time I was fully aware my relationship with my girlfriend has an expire date I had calculated quite accurately as I found out about half a year later, when she openly rejoined her long time childhood boyfriend and immediately got a baby (only a month too young to possibly be mine). And to be honest, at that point, I already encouraged her to move along that route, even. Or relationship was a troubled one, at first it was selfish and even might be described as abusing from my part, and she was quite damaged by something very dark in her past (possibly an underage sexual violence episode) she never fully confessed about. At the end I committed to make her life as happy as possible, even if that effectively meant to exclude myself from it.

Her best girl friend was fully upgraded about the situation and was seeking to take advantage of it, openly offering herself to me. I believe nobody would have objected if I accepted that. She also was my next best chance to have threesome, after the decision sister isn't acceptable for that, contrary her desires, mostly for obvious formal reasons. It was harder to put the friend back, but I did. I can't really even explain why, as objectively she was the most beautiful, smartest, and best situated from all those gorgeous women I had something going on at that time.

Yes, there was at least two other girls that I had some flirting going, and who possibility would have accepting me anytime.

But I moved away from all of it, and found the True Love two years down the line. Unfortunately, I was unable to hold her for life, some sour reality come in the way, but there no regrets either.

Just saying, situations like this happens with real people sometimes. The protagonist is a believable human being, and good one at that. Is he slightly idealised? Of course, but not much more as we do with our own memories constantly.

Yes, I know, this should be a story and not a comment. Maybe I will get there, someday, if found a way to wrap it up in less than a novel (I would never finish probably) and in form acceptable for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I DON'T GET IT

How is this a better story with Mac refusing freely-offered sex that is recommended by Mom and friends? I suppose it could be a build-up to the next chapter.

We'll see.

But for now, I don't get it.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One weak spot in this otherwise great story

There's no reason why she couldn't have told him she was married. No reason at all. I know the author was using it as a plot device, but in reality, what Mim did was purely cruel, and, by association since all the other women seemed to know Mim was married, keeping that secret from him makes them no less cruel.

They all admitted to knowing that Mac was in love with Mim, but none of them cared enough about him, or respected him enough, to let him know she was truly unavailable. They let her torture him with little or no concern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, but

All the women knew Mim was married but could have thought that that information was not theirs to tell. It was up to Mim to tell him. Dede was given permission to do so.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitalmost 2 years ago

dude, given that Mim and Mac didn't talk that much to each other in the series, and he had multiple sexual experiences with other women that she was sometimes in the same room for, i don't get why they had feelings for each other, or why he didn't go for Ruthann. 10 times out of 10, i'd be taking her to pleasure town, and often. so she's 19. who cares. it's not like she just turned 14 in a state where the age of consent is 14.

it's like being invited to Bill Gates's mansion. he waves a butler over, carrying a covered silver platter. Bill smiles at the butler and nods. the butler removes the covering to reveal a million dollars. then you say, "oh, no thank you, i don't feel right taking that, because that money would be much better off in some asshole's account."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is probably the most mixed up fucked up thinking I have ever read. Not fucking Ruthann because he’s too fucked up in his head….I’ll say

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah yeah yeah this an epic love story between he and Mim, just like great expectations, not. You’re writing on literotica and not fucking Ruthann is a criminal offense

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Save yourself Mac... get away from those screwed-up women. "We can't have sex, but I'm going to play with your dick some more. When you're finally rock hard, I'll tell you again that we won't be having sex."

.

Dude, just go home and jack off. It makes more sense than hanging around these sick bitches.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story has gotten more off the rails in each chapter. While the writing is very good, the story itself has become aimless. Only reading the next chapter because I've come this far.

DadiesdreamsDadiesdreamsabout 1 month ago

Firstly, I would have asked Mum if there was anyone else? He never asked that.

And as for Mim, it’s hard to believe any woman would tolerate her husbands behaviour like that, and wait for him .for what ?wait for what ,he already lied to her when he married her because he knew he had doubts. One minute, she’s a smart woman, the next minute you make her seem like an idiot Who would sacrifice her life for someone, she has no future with . not to hurt his feelings, fuck him, he fucked her over and wasted 10 years of her life .Weak story . Hard to believe. And just frustrating to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous