All Comments on 'Sex Education Ch. 05'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What A Great Series!

Can't wait for the concluding story! Maybe before V-Day????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
go!!!

go to her fathers cottage that he left her mac. that is where she goes when she has to sort things out. that is the clue in what she told dede. mim hopes you will rember and come to her. she has to know that you still love her. she knows if you still do you will come to help her sort things out. go go go mac she is there waiting for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?

He passes up.sex with Ruthann (which she mother and friend want) and Diedre, then invites sex with Jennifer and cohorts????? I do not get it.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

Words fail me, almost. I'm truly sorry because I think you had the makings of a beautiful, wonderful, exciting story. The relationships just get more and more bizarre. Give the guy a slap with a wet fish !

The final straw was the husband was CD & of course bi-polar. He had gender dysphoria, that doesn't automatically make him mentally ill. How many more stereotypes can be included. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wrong direction.

I have loved the previous stories in this series but felt this one went in the wrong direction. Too much sex and too gratuitous. A.F.C. Somerset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What a Friend

So when Mac was married Jennifer and her husband are good friends! They also have a son that is a good friend of Robbie. Robbie has a thing for Ruthann who Mac has done everything sexual with her including almost fucking. Now Mac is fucking his good friend’s wife and her little sister behind his back. Wow! How many lives is “good guy” Mac going to ruin? Hope Mim never comes back to this sleeze!

Livinthelife77Livinthelife77almost 4 years ago
Yeah

That wasn’t ecstasy. Molly’s a stimulant, that sounded like he came out of a stupor. I’d say the pills were laced with ketamine or something, but the ladies didn’t seem to be affected the same way. That crazy freak fucking roofied him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Personally, I'm sick and tired of all the old women so frantically chasing a big cock on a young guy. I mean, really, besides being a well-worn cliché, it's kinda gross. "Oh, you have a big dick. Let's screw, then, tomorrow, you can screw my virgin daughter too. And my friends. And then we'll play hard-to-get, then tell you NO, while stroking your cock and playing with your bare butt."

.

Insane women are not sexy. Why wouldn't he screw the virgin? And her best friend? Suddenly, he's too moral for that, but he's okay with a drug-fueled incestual sex orgy with two worn-out cougars and their young sister?

.

Maybe everyone in this story is on drugs? Oh well, it was good story for several chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should have taken the "erotica" out of this whole story and just made it a "regular" novel. It's really not erotic, but very well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous