All Comments on 'Sex Education Continues'

by linus_sunil

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Bangla Kome Galo Keno?

The beauty and eroticism has diminished. Please use more Bangla dialouge and present the English meaning in bracket like you did in the first chapter. Most probably you are the first person to write in Bangla in Literotica.

Ma ke chude cheleta baccha ber korate pare. Cheleta tokhon mar dudh khete parbe. Rogrogay kichu den na amader. Mar boyosh jokhon 35, cheler baccha di eo Ma ke abar gavin kortae parben. Jai koren ar tai koren, bangla shobdo onek gune baran.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
simply superb

really superb and i think it will come within top 10 of all times.but looking for something with really loving wherein son is lil bit hesitating to approach her mom for fun, mom can understand ...what does her son want to say but pretending innocent and she will not agree with her son. ultimately son will make her convinced sentimentally with all loving and romantic way.it should be dirty in activity but loving in the language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"But you have to promise me that you will not waste a single drop of your precious seed outside and will always pour that honey from your rod inside my mouth or my cunt." I made a solemn promise that I will always release my spunk in her mouth or her womb

That's the way it should be between a mother and her boy. A mother's warm wet ever-beautiful cunt should be for the male child who came out of it, and a boy's big cock and all the creamy semen in his hot young balls should be for his beloved mommy alone. This is a brilliant author and an excellent story.

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Another masterpiece

With this chapter, you have finished another masterpiece. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please post story with 60 years old sexy rich mother

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous