All Comments on 'Sex Goddess Wife'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ha Ha Ha Ha!

You are a hoot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I know this tale is all in some perverts head BUT...

Can you imagine what a woman (less then 40) will be like in ten years. Her cunt will be as big as the Holland Tunnel. Now if Scott has a "normal" sized dick then how will he even feel her around him. Even her anus will be all stretched out. Her hands and mouth will be the same so unless Scott want's sucking and jerking them she will be useless to him...Maybe she could make movies fucking horses.It hasn't beed done yet but if she could get one horse in her sloppy wide open cunt and another while another horse cock is in hjer loose ass and she is able to take the other horse cock down her throat...Better yet if Scott would suck the guy;s hard for them he could enjoy seeing her getting fucked..He could even suck cum from her to keep her from being to sloppy..Actually he could take several cocks in his anus and then they could share all her fuckers..but he shold make money off tje fuck slut whore...Even to putting her on the streets at a buck a fuck...

ohamandaohamandaabout 14 years ago
Why people read erotica

Would readers come to this site to read about the sort of sex they're already having? No chance. Much of the time we want extremes - bigger cocks, filthier women, gallons of cum etc. This was an intense, detailed, sordid and nasty tale that truly worked for me - keep writing!

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 11 years ago
def a goddess

outstanding i would have came at the springs in bishop

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Should be shared

This housewife should be shared, with any pig that all have the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lost me at the part where she's driving her kids to their grandparents with a considerable buzz on. So responsible.

satisweetsatisweet12 months ago

tWhat a wild night! I rarely get turned on by multiple guys and one woman, but this one did it for me! A woman is not a whore just because she gets satisfied by a group of men, that notion should be dispelled. That being said a few more women would make it even more exciting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous