All Comments on 'Sex in a Bottle Ch. 02'

by Lost Boy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
pawwriterpawwriteralmost 12 years ago
Getting kinda weird,but

I still love it.

I have always loved genie stories. This one also has incest, my other favorite.

Keep the story going, please.

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
OUT THERE?

Man you are the best! This out there also and I love it. Keep'em comin as it just keeps getting better. hodunk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can not wait for part three!

Just as good as the first part. Can not wait to read the next one.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
An excellent fantasy / fairytale / erotic sexual story

I hope that Alex can wish his aunt out of being held in captivity, and I'm glad that he finally got his mother's pussy, that was hot, both times that he had her.

So now, it's a spin off of Alice in fuckland, the wonder part is if she will really want to ever leave.

Very orginal with all of the erotic situations, and I am still very interested in what the old guy in the hospital has not yet told Alex about all of the supernatural powers he can have.

Thanks for the very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like all your other stories....

Like all your other stories i've read on literotica, I loved it. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A Wonderful Chapter (Pun Intended)!

There are so many possibilities when it comes to Genie-in-a-lamp stories and I hope that you can cover a lot of them, if you can maintain the excitement and the highly-sexed aura without getting repetitive and boring.

There were a couple of places where you changed tenses, and also some run-on sentences, but this is merely nitpicking--although you might think about using an editor just to smooth things out a bit.

There is a lot going on about Gina and the whole background story. There is a lot going on between Alex and his mom--and I don't mean just the sex. And how will she react once she actually meets Adura? And can Adura aid in the rescuing of Gina? There are so many questions that need to be answered that I imagine this will probably turn into a very lengthy narrative (see my comment above).

Keep up the good work and I might just hang around awhile. After all, "Alice in Wonderland" was one of my favorite books when I was growing up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yuuk, gross!

Great. You managed to destroy you story after a wonderful start with the first chapter. What is it with authors and gangbangs, cuckolding and swingers??? I absolutely hate it! It tears down every story there is... It doesn't make a story better, it destroys it. The essence and the balance of the story is torn to pieces every time. This was so gross that I'm left speachless....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You hooked me

So I don't really remember how I came upon the first chapter of this story, but I am really glad that I did. This story hooked me so now I'm reading all of your other paranormal stories and loving them.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SHEESH!!!!

Great premise & start to an interesting story & then it turns into a porn fest!

VERY disappointing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointed

Started off being 5 stars BUT finished off a lucky 3

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written. Chapter 1 started with nice buildup. The conflict, I only read the beginning of it, was interesting. Characters were good, I liked Adura and Giovanni a lot. But it turns out the main guy is a cuck and that is a big turn off. Had to stop reading. I'll try and go through the other stories.

.

- Tomboll

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLost Boy@Lost Boy
22-08-23 Sorry for the extremely long hibernation. My heart attack and recovery have hit me harder than expected. To be honest, it will likely be a bit before I continue. I am struggling with meds and coherent thought at the moment. I'll do my best to continue with stories alr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES