Sex, Lies and Videotape Ch. 03

Story Info
Ch. 03 Dealing with it.
9.9k words
4.27
32.5k
38
36

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 03 Dealing with it.

By OlympusMons90

------------------------------

After having lunch, I tried to keep myself busy by driving to the shops in Buckhead Village to get a few things. This was not a good weekend, in fact I wish I could go back and start it all over again. Friday morning, I still had a wife who I loved more than anything. Now by Sunday afternoon, we're separated, I'm alone and still a little angry and confused about the whole lot. I still wasn't sure whether she fucked this up or if I did.

As I sat in the lounge watching some sport on the TV, when I decided I needed to finish what I started yesterday morning, that I needed to watch the remaining videos from year three. Then I'd know what was on them and I wouldn't have to watch them ever again.

There were only eight folders for their final year, with the final folder only a few months before Taylor and I first met. The first folder and video I watched had two guys with Taylor, both were new or at least I hadn't seen them on the videos I'd watched already. I skipped through most of it again, watching the parts where there was some conversation between them. I wasn't learning anything new though. At the end after Taylor got dp'ed by them, she took their cum shots in her ass and pussy, and once again Ben did his clean-up duties.

I moved down to the next folder, playing one of the videos within. This one had four guys standing around Taylor while she was on her knees trying her best to satisfy them all. All of the guys I recognized from earlier videos, and this was the third weekend shoot in a row where Taylor was taking on multiple guys, was this becoming the norm for their last year together? Was this the part where he pushed her to do more and more?

As I skimmed through watching as Taylor did some freaky shit, there was barely a moment through the whole video after they began fucking that Taylor didn't have a cock in every hole. And the guys just kept rotating, taking turns in her mouth, in her pussy or in her ass. When they finished, she had cum all over her, she was trying to smile up at Ben, but I noticed something different in her this time. This didn't look the same happy Taylor that I saw on earlier videos, this was Taylor trying to put on a smile for the camera. For the first time I wasn't so sure that she was enjoying this.

I went into the next video from the same folder, and it was almost a replay from the video before. I watched Taylor a bit closer this time, and I was I right, she was going through the motions. It looked like she didn't really want to be there, it was something she was trying to get through but that she didn't appear to be enjoying doing it that much.

I moved down to the next folder, this one just had her and Jay, and she seemed much happier in this one. They didn't mock Ben in this one though, it seemed like they were in the room alone together, Ben was just a fly on the wall filming them. They looked very much like a loving couple, not just fuck buddies hooking up for sex while her boyfriend recorded them. On a few occasions Ben tried to ask Taylor a question while she was fucking Jay, but she pretty much ignored him.

When Jay finally came inside her, Ben wanted to get a close-up and to no doubt do his clean-up duties afterwards, but Taylor denied him. She didn't show him her pussy, she asked him to turn the camera off. The disconnect between her and Ben was becoming obvious, it's as if with each video I watched now I could see her pull further and further away from him.

The next folder had videos of Taylor with another three guys, and again she looked like she was going through the motions. I started to question why she was still doing these if she clearly was no longer enjoying it like she used to the year before? This one had Ben resume his clean-up duties at the end. What a 'nasty little mutha-fucka' to quote Jay from an earlier video, what kind of guy cleans up his girlfriend's pussy filled with the cum from three guys? He was definitely enjoying it way more than she was now, and there appeared to be little or no love between them either. You didn't need to personally know Taylor to see it in her expressions towards Ben at this point.

The fifth folder had the same two black guys from the first folder, and they pretty much did all the same stuff ending with another double penetration before cumming in her. I turned off the video when Ben again went down to do his cleanup routine.

The sixth video was with Jay again. And again, it very much looked like they were closer than just fuck buddies. It looked like they were romantically involved if you were just watching them without the knowledge that her boyfriend was there filming them. The whole thing looked very intimate, and again they didn't tease or humiliate Ben. It looked to me like they just didn't care that he was there at all. They just ignored him all together.

There were only two folders left, I went into the second last folder and it contained only a single video. When I started the video, I was a little surprised by what I saw. It started out with Taylor in some sort of bondage swing, legs spread and raised in the air held up by chains. Her arms were also chained up, being held behind her. I'd seen something like this on porn sites but never bothered to watch this stuff, it wasn't for me.

Then the camera panned around, and I could hear Ben's voice.

"Come on in guys, your slave awaits." He said in a loud voice.

I watched as guy after guy walked into what was a large room with no other furniture in it, almost like in an empty warehouse. They were all naked, there were five of them in total. Is Ben getting Taylor to pull a train, tied up and bound while each of them fucks her? I didn't have to wait long for the answer as the first guy walked up to the swing, holding Taylor in place as he began to fuck her.

He kept going until he finished inside of her, with Ben getting a close-up when he pulled out, only to then be replaced by another cock. I skipped forward parts in the video as this repeated itself until all five guys had shot their loads. Then Ben got down between her thighs to lick her clean. Even though I had skipped through some of the video, I don't recall hearing Taylor climaxing at all, I didn't remember her even moaning very much. The wheels had definitely fallen off the fun mobile by this point.

Not to mention that he just got her to fuck five guys one after the other, with her looking like she wanted to be anywhere else but there. I even detected anger in the way she looked at Ben now, not just a look of resignation like she had in earlier videos where she seemed to just be trying to get through them. This time I think Ben went too far with Taylor, by the way she looked at him, she'd clearly had enough.

I sat there for a bit after closing that video. A lot of what Taylor had said was making a bit more sense now. She seemed to still be enjoying herself by the end of the second year of their recorded sessions, but year three appeared to be anything but fun for her except for the ones with just her and Jay together. It was clear that Ben was pushing her to do more and more, to degrade her further each time.

I moved down to the last folder on the list, the last monthly session that Taylor did with Ben before she left him. This was only a few months before I would later meet her at the city hall function just over a year ago now.

The folder only had a single video in it just like the last, but this video didn't seem that long in length. Maybe I'm going to witness the end of her relationship with Ben. The video started with the camera view being in the lounge room of what I'm assuming is their apartment, there was no one in the view and it sounded like I could hear someone crying. Ben turned the camera to face himself, he was sobbing like a little bitch with tears rolling down his cheeks. I can't say I felt sorry for him, I didn't.

It was a little hard to make out what he was saying properly in between his pitiful sobs, something about Taylor not loving him anymore, that she no longer wanted to share her life with him, that he had given her everything she wanted. After a few minutes of this, he then stood and made his way down the hallway to their bedroom door. He opened it slightly and used the camera to peer inside, there was Taylor with Jay, they were making love on the bed. And I'd say making love not fucking, this wasn't them putting on a show, it very much looked like a private tryst between two people in love.

Taylor then looked up towards the door, seeing Ben and the camera.

"Turn it off Ben and leave us alone, I said no more filming. It's over."

"You don't mean it, I know you don't mean it." Ben sobbed from behind the camera.

"Get the fuck out of here before I beat your sorry ass and throw you out onto the street you stupid fuck!" Jay yelled at Ben.

The camera kept recording for another thirty seconds or so before Jay leapt up off the bed and charged at Ben. The camera dropped to the floor with just a view of the carpet as I heard what was no doubt Ben getting a good beating from Jay. Then the camera was picked up and the picture went black to end the video.

Well, that was one way to end the three years of recording their sexual exploits.

Taylor was telling the truth when she said she didn't enjoy it towards the end, most of these videos from their last year were hard to watch. While she wasn't being physically forced to do these, it still felt like I was watching someone doing it against their will. It had made me feel uncomfortable just watching them.

It did make me think though, what if everything Taylor said was the truth about what happened? Was I being too biased because I'd watched the earlier videos where she was still clearly enjoying herself a lot more? If Ben's plan was to break us up by giving me these videos, it surely worked.

Still, I couldn't help but feel that a part of Taylor did want the excitement of being with other people. How could you go through what she did and not want to fuck other people still? I knew if I had fucked a lot of beautiful women for three years prior to meeting Taylor, I'd probably find it hard to stop when the opportunities presented themselves to do it some more.

Thinking about this wasn't going to help my current situation, Taylor wasn't coming home, and I needed to move on. Saying that and doing it are two different propositions though.

-------------------------------

I spent the next week burying myself in my work, I decided against texting or calling Taylor for now partly because I didn't want to look like I was admitting fault. The other reason was that I didn't want to look weak, that I couldn't get by without her. I remember Ben saying that he decided to give in to her after a week apart, and that by doing that he accepted that she could fool around. That's something I'd never want to do. But it was hard as I knew I still loved her, I just couldn't bring myself to suck up my pride and speak with her about it. No, if she fucked this up by making out with her work colleague, I wasn't going to be the one to come crawling back. That's just never going to happen.

That weekend I was surprised to see Eric knocking at my door on Saturday morning.

"Hey Eric, come on in. How's mom and the kids doing?"

"She's doing really well, Josie and Kyle too. So, how are you doing?"

"Ahh, I'm fine. It's not been easy for sure, but I'm dealing with it. You want a coffee?"

"Yes thanks, white with one sugar."

"Coming up." As I walked into the kitchen, Eric followed me in there.

"So, have you spoken with Taylor yet since she moved out?"

"No, I've thought about calling her a lot, and I mean a lot. But I haven't."

"She's moving out of our place today, she's found an apartment closer to the city."

"That's quick. Less than a week to get an apartment?"

"She's moving into a spare room with someone she works with."

I didn't respond, instead I just kept making the coffees.

"Her friend will no doubt try to help cheer her up, she'll probably take her out drinking and dancing, meeting other guys."

"Are you trying to pull the jealousy strings, Eric?"

"I'll pull whatever string I need to get you to do something. So, what are doing? You need to stop this shit before it goes too far."

"I'm not the one that moved out Eric. I'm not going to go begging for her to come home. I'm still not sure that she didn't make out with that guy from work last weekend. What will it mean if I then go begging for her to come back, that she can do that again? And I'll be okay with it?"

"You don't even know if she did anything."

"She did last time with Ben. He told me how this would play out, and so far, he's been right."

"Roger, you can't put any stock into what he's told you. Do you honestly think he'd tell you any of this because he had your best interests at heart? Honestly?"

"No, right from the beginning I suspected that he was doing this to break us up. But it doesn't mean that what he told me was wrong. Maybe he just knows Taylor better than we do."

"If you ask me the guy was just weird, I mean it was fucking creepy when he was hanging around with Taylor when she was with us."

"I'm not going to make excuses for him, I just think he was paranoid that she was cheating on him once they got together." I replied.

"I don't think it was just that, I think he wanted her to cheat on him. He was always asking questions before they dated like it gave him some sort of thrill if he found out she'd been getting chatted up by some guy. I even pulled his chain one time, just dropping little breadcrumbs that just maybe Taylor had hooked up with a guy when she was out with us one night, just to see his reaction. He ate that shit up, I swear he looked like he needed to go to the bathroom to knock one out, seriously. Paige gave it to me for playing with him, I let him be after that."

I handed Eric his coffee.

"The point I'm making is that I wouldn't believe a word that he told you, everything he said was probably to make you get paranoid about Taylor as well. You two breaking up is probably giving him a hard on, knowing that he is still running her life, or ruining her life more likely."

"Tell me Eric, did Paige put you up to this? To come over here to try and talk some sense into me?"

"You know she did, why would you even ask that?" As Eric and I both chuckled at his answer.

"Well, I appreciate her concern, and yours too."

"Look, seriously though Roger, you're like a little brother to me now and I know Paige adores you as well. But I know you're fucking this up, I do. I've known Taylor since she was still in high school, whenever I went back to Greensboro with Paige to see her family. Then later she moved here for college to follow Paige as well. I saw her date other guys before getting together with Ben. I've seen all her ups and downs, but I've never seen her truly happy until you two got together. And I've never seen her as unhappy as this week either. She's crazy about you, she really is. I'm confident she'd never cheat on you, I'd bet my house on it. You need to fix this shit before you both regret it."

"Yeah, maybe. I know it's not been easy for her, it's not been easy for me either. I just don't know."

"What's not to know?"

I sat for a moment, I didn't really want to discuss this any further. I still didn't know what to think and my head hurts every time I contemplate what happened.

"So, how do you think the Braves will do this season?" I asked Eric.

Eric chuckled at my very obvious change of subject. We sat around talking sport, babies, and work for the next two hours before he headed home. I was happy that he came over, the bad part about breaking up with Taylor was that it meant that I wouldn't see Eric and Paige anymore, or their kids. It felt like I was splitting up with half of my extended family at the same time.

-----------------------------

The next two weeks slowly dragged by, I focused on my work as my only form of dealing with it all. I hated being at home, alone the place felt empty. Everything reminded me of her, it was hard to not think about it all the time. So, I spent long hours at work, focusing on the work itself so that I didn't have to think about her. I still hadn't called or texted Taylor, my own stubbornness made sure of that. She hadn't made contact with me either and I was starting to feel like shit. I was missing her more than I ever thought I would, I was doing my best to not let it affect my work, but I wasn't so sure that I was succeeding at that.

By Friday at work, I found myself sitting at my desk after lunch with my head in my hands as I heard someone walk into my office. Mark is one of the guys I've worked with here at city hall for a few years, he's also a civil engineer and a fellow Georgia Tech alumni, although he was two years behind me. I looked up from my desk, removing my hands from my face to see him taking a seat in front of me.

"Hey Mark, what can I do for you?"

"You can come have a few beers with me tonight so you can stop being so miserable around here."

"I'm alright."

"No, you're not. Ever since you told me that you've split up with Taylor a few weeks back, you've been miserable to work with, you're putting ever one else on edge. So, I think you need a bit of company and a good time. I'll not take no for an answer, I'll come and grab you at six. Don't go sneaking off home either."

With that Mark got up and walked out of my office. Maybe a few beers would help. I wasn't going to get drunk crying into my beer or telling him all about my breakup. That wasn't going to happen, but a few beers with a friend couldn't hurt. Apart from my parents, I hadn't spoken to anyone outside of work since Eric visited two weeks ago. I don't mind a bit of privacy and alone time, but the last three weeks without Taylor had me feeling completely alone and a bit depressed.

We grabbed an Uber to downtown and found a bar, there were four of us all together, Mark had also dragged two other guys we work with in Jerry and Dwayne along for the night.

We settled in for a beer, and I started to enjoy the conversation. I hadn't spent that much time outside of work with either Jerry or Dwayne, Mark I had plenty of times. During our third beer I found out that we didn't end up at this particular bar by accident, Jerry is dating one of the girls from the communications team at city hall and most of them were out drinking at a bar a few doors down tonight. Jerry was going to meet up with his girl Charlie later in the evening.

"Roger, your wife works with our Comms team sometimes as well, doesn't she? She might be out with them tonight as well." Dwayne asked me.

I could see Mark look at me, wondering whether he should shut down the questions about my wife. I'm assuming Jerry and Dwayne don't know that I've recently split with her.

"Yeah, she does. I don't know if she'd be out with them tonight though." I responded.

"What's her name? My girl Charlie might know her." Jerry asked.

"Her name's Taylor, she doesn't work for city hall, she does a lot of consulting work for them though."

"Yeah, I think I know the one. Although I thought she just moved in with Jess, so maybe it's not her I'm thinking of." Jerry replied.

"It probably is her, we broke up three weeks ago."

"Oh fuck, sorry man." Jerry responded.

"That's why we're here guys, to cheer this miserable prick up. So, no more talking about wives or breakups, let's just have a good time tonight. Cheers." As Mark raised his beer and so did we.

Two beers later and I was starting to think about going home, I needed a piss first though. While at the urinal, Jerry came in to relieve himself as well.

"Hey, I texted my girl just before, just checking that they were still at the bar a few doors down."