Sex Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter took Vicki's hand and her to the center of the room where he embrace her and began to dance. The music was slow and he held her tightly pressing their bodies together. She felt him fumbling with the zipper on the back of her dress and suddenly it went loose dropping down over her bosom revealing the expensive bra overflowing with pale white tits.

Stepping back Peter allowed the gown to fall to the floor displaying Vicki's half-naked body to his employer.

They continued to dance performing for Cooke who sat and watched with his cock out and stroking it. Peter had both his hands full of her almost bare ass cheeks pulling her into the hardness of his cock. Through his trousers and her thin silk panties she could feel his erection was rock hard.

"Take you pants off." Cooke barked.

Vicki did not know if he was talking to her or Peter and as she let go of her dance partner to oblige she saw Peter was removing his trousers as well.

When they came together again it was bare pelvis against bare pelvis, Peters hard cock pressed against Vicki's shaven pussy.

"Put it in her." Cooke demanded. Dutifully Peter reached down and guided his cockhead between Vicki's labia and she felt him start to slide into her. She was wet and ready for cock.

Once again Peter grabbed her bare ass and pulled her into him driving his hard cock deep into her pussy.

"Oh my god!" Vicki moaned as she felt herself being filled with cockmeat.

Pulling his cock Cooke watched the two bodies grinding together before him. Peter was the perfect height, almost lifting Vicki off the floor with his upwards thrusts into her.

There was a look of indescribable ecstasy of Vicki's face as the German's rigid shaft controlled her body.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she cried out as her arms wrapped around her partner's neck.

Vicki was riding Peter's cock like she had never ridden a cock before, rising up and down as he impaled her much further than she had ever been penetrated before. She felt as if Peter's cock was going to rip through her body and come out of her mouth like some demon possessing her.

Cooke knew she was ready for his cock as he stood and walked over to the writhing couple.

Vicki saw Cooke approaching them and thought he was just trying to get a closer look. He walked around behind her and she felt his cockhead being nuzzled between her ass cheeks.

Peter's hands held her ass well spread giving his boss access to Vicki's puckered anus.

Vicki was surprised how easily her asshole yielded to Cooke's cock. Before she realized what was happening a second cock was entering her.

It was a strange and erotic feeling, two cocks so close together separated only by her thin vaginal wall. Peter's cock continued to control her as Cooke slid into her bowels. Cooke fully entered her and with her every move she could feel the two cocks exciting her holes.

"Oh god!" she moaned as Cooke yanked down her bra allowing her tits to spill out in Peter's face.

Peter swallowed Vicki's left nipple as Cooke's finger found her swollen clit above Peter's cock buried in her fuck hole.

Every time her body squirmed the cocks inside of her moved fueling her orgasm. Cooke's strokes were long and powerful driving is pole deep into Vicki's ass.

Vicki was the filling in a cock sandwich and was about to be garnished with two generous dollops of cum.

Both men fired their loads together, Peter up into her waiting pussy and Cooke deep inside her ass.

"Oh my fucking god!" Vicki cried as she felt their cum flowing into her.

Vicki was suspended on her tiptoes while her two lovers' cum drained into her body.

They removed the rest of Vicki's costly lingerie in Cooke's master bedroom. Lying across the enormous four-poster bed Peter and Cooke peeled of the remaining bits of silk. The horny blonde laid legs open with cum still leaking from both her holes.

Vicki was their sex slave for the rest of the night. She was bound to the bed while they melted candle wax on her sensitive nipples, inserted wine bottles as far as possible into her sloppy pussy and pumped load after load of cum into her mouth. Eventually they exhausted ways to use Vicki's tormented body and allowed her sleep.

"Did Sam show you a good time last night?" Barnes asked.

"You have no idea." Vicki groaned remembering her ordeal.

12