Sex with my Home Healthcare Worker

Story Info
Impotent man has sex with his home healthcare worker.
6.7k words
4.05
7.6k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with my Home Healthcare Worker

This true story is about an impotent man having sex with his home healthcare worker.

# # #

Author's Note:

This true story was written for 72-year-old, Michael, about him having his wicked, sexual way with his 50-year-old, home healthcare worker, Mimi, and her big, naked breasts and her erect nipples.

# # #

Finally, a new agency had a candidate for me to meet and greet. She was a good-looking, women in her late forties or her early fifties. Her name was Mimi and she had big breasts. As soon as I saw her and her big tits that puffed out her sweatshirt in the way of a Pittsburgh Steelers cheerleader, I liked her. With me somewhat of a breast expert, she had at least C cup breasts if not D cup breasts. At the very least, hoping that she wasn't a C cup as many women are, but a D cup if not bigger, I love tits, especially big tits.

A breast man, I love big breasted women. Sexually attracted to women with big tits, I have a sexual weakness for women with big breasts. Even though she had a big and shapely ass, I love tits, big tits, and the bigger the tits the better. Trying not her to catch me looking, I couldn't stop staring at her big, sweatshirt and bra clad breasts while imagining what she looked like topless.

If her big tits weren't enough to sexually excite me, she wore a short skirt to the interview. With her angled toward me while sitting on the couch, no matter how she sat, unless she crossed her legs, with her skirt so short, I had a clear view of her white panties up her short skirt. I loved seeing white panties and her panties were bright white.

Staring longer and staring harder, I not only could see her panties up her short skirt but also, I could see her pussy mound. I could see her camel toe. I could see her pussy slit. I could even see the dark patch of brown, pubic hair that was visible through her sheer panties.

'Wow,' I thought. 'Not only does this woman have big tits but also, she's flashing me her panties.'

With sexual thoughts running rampant through my horny mind, she made me want to wire my bedroom with secret cameras and invite her to change her clothes whenever she wanted. I imagined videoing her undressing with the feed going to my computer. I'd love to watch this attractive, sexy, and shapely woman undressing. How hot would that be to watch her removing her clothes without her knowing that I was watching while masturbating myself?

I imagined her changing into her home, healthcare uniform. I imagined her slowly and sexily removing her sweatshirt. I imagined her unhooking her bra, removing her bra straps, and removing her big bra to reveal her big, naked breasts. I imagined her unbuttoning, unzipping, and stepping out of her short skirt, and then, her panties. I imagined her stripping herself naked. While continuing to masturbate myself over the thoughts of seeing her topless before seeing her naked, I imagined seeing Mimi, my new home healthcare worker, without her clothes.

Only and alas, unfortunately, there was no reason for her to strip herself naked to change into her uniform. She didn't wear a uniform when she worked. She worked in her street clothes. Realistically, I'd be lucky to record her in her bra and panties. Somewhat of a consolation, I only hoped that she wore a short skirt to work every day.

Still, she was one woman that I'd love to see in her panties and her low-cut bra. While imagining what her breasts looked like in her bra, I already loved her big, bra clad tits. Forcing myself to look away before she caught me staring, I couldn't take my eyes off her big breasts and her white panties. With her having a great body for an older woman, she was as sexy as she was shapely.

# # #

Of course, not even having to think about it, not even giving it a second thought, I hired Mimi on the spot. She proved to be a Godsend. She was my beautiful, big, breasted home healthcare angel.

With her a certified nurse's assistant, she had no problem with seeing me naked when washing me. I washed my private parts while she washed the rest of me. She even wiped my ass with hospital, wet wipes. Then, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she took the wet wipe from my hand and insisted on washing my flaccid, naked prick.

"I can do that," she said. "I don't mind washing your penis. I've washed dozens of men's penises in the nursing home where I used to work," she said with a little laugh.

I watched her take my flaccid, naked cock in her bare hand while washing my penis with the wash cloth. She wasn't even wearing gloves. Something that no woman has ever done, washing my naked penis, with her staring down at my naked cock, I watched her wrap her manicured fingers around my limp prick while she washed me.

Glad that she wasn't wearing gloves, I couldn't believe that Mimi was holding my naked prick in her soft and warm hand. I only wished that I could get an erection. If only I could get an erection, I wondered if Mimi would stroke my cock while washing my cock. I wondered if she'd masturbate me. How hot would that be to get a hand job every morning from my sexy and shapely, home healthcare worker. I wondered if she masturbated any men when she worked in the nursing home.

I only wished that Mimi would stroke my naked cock while allowing me to feel her big breasts and finger her erect nipples through her sweatshirt and her bra. Fortunately for me, her tits were big enough that every time she moved to lean over me to wash me and dress me, she'd rest her big breasts on my back, on my shoulder, on my arm, and/or on my leg. Seemingly, she was unaware that men have breast feelers everywhere on their horny bodies. Then, when she helped me to stand to get in my wheelchair is when I got the best feel of her big breasts.

# # #

As if we were dancing, and for me to maintain my balance without falling, I asked her to put an arm around my back and her other arm around my shoulders. This way, not only was she helping me to stand and prevent me from falling but also, her breasts were unobstructed and unprotected by her arms, forearms, and hands. Her big breasts were in reach and free for me to get a good accidental and unintentional but deliberate grope of her big breasts through her clothes.

'I can't wait to grope her big breasts through her sweatshirt,' I thought. 'I'd love to feel her sweatshirt and bra clad tits.'

Having not felt a women's breasts in years, I couldn't wait to grope a whole handful of Mimi's big tits. I couldn't wait to feel her breasts through her sweatshirt and her bra. While making my deliberate grope look like an accident, I couldn't wait to have two handfuls of her big breasts.

As soon as she took hold of me, I moved my hands to each side of her ribs with the bottom of my palms in contact with the sides of her huge, bra clad breasts. I felt the sides of her brasserie while feeling the sides of her breasts through her sweatshirt and bra. Her breasts felt so big. Her breasts felt so firm. Seemingly, at first touch, and with me something of a breast expert, she had wonderful breasts. I loved Mimi's big tits.

Then, while she slowly and carefully turned me, walking backwards with me, she moved with me for me to be seated in my wheelchair. Only, as soon as I slowly lowered myself down in my chair, is when I quickly but subtly moved my hands from the sides of her to the front of her to grab two, handfuls of her big breasts through her clothes. I was groping Mimi's big breasts. I couldn't believe that I was groping her big breasts through her clothes.

'I can't believe I'm groping her big breasts,' I thought. 'I can't believe she's allowing me to grope her breasts through her bra and her sweatshirt. I can't believe she's not slapping my horny hands away from feeling her big tits. I can't believe she's not admonishing me touching her breasts through her clothes,' I thought.

I was in breast heaven. I had Mimi's sweatshirt and bra clad breasts in the palms of my horny hands. Immediately, something as unexpected as it was sexually exciting, with them poking the palms of my horny hands, I felt her nipples erecting through her clothes. Seemingly, she was as sexually aroused as I was sexually excited. Unbelievably, she seemingly enjoyed me groping her big breasts as much as I enjoyed groping her big tits.

I couldn't believe that I was not only feeling her big tits in the palms of my hands but also, I was feeling her erect nipples, too. As shocked as she seemed sexually surprised, she stared down at my hands groping her breasts. Yet, again, surprising me, with her not slapping my hands away or admonishing me, I wondered if she enjoyed me feeling her big breasts as much as I enjoyed groping her big breasts?

'Was she as sexually aroused as I was,' I wondered?

I didn't know. Yet, with her twenty-years younger than me, I knew she'd have no sexual interest in wanting a dirty, old man to have his wicked, sexual way with her big breasts. Nonetheless our age differences, I wondered.

'Did she enjoy me feeling her breasts as much as I enjoyed groping her breasts?'

I didn't know. I had no idea. Yet, I hoped she enjoyed me feeling her big tits through her clothes as much as I enjoyed feeling her big breasts through her clothes.

"Oops, sorry, Mimi" I said. "I suddenly felt dizzy and had the sensation of falling. The last thing that I want to do is to fall," I said. "I've fallen enough."

Hoping that she'd forgive me for groping her big breasts, I offered my apology.

"I apologize for grabbing your breasts. Your big tits were the only things available for me to reach out and grab. It was an involuntary reaction," I said while lying and looking up at her apologetically.

I continued laying it on thick.

"I'm so embarrassed. I meant no disrespect. Please forgive me."

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

"That's okay. It's no big deal," she said with another shrug of her shapely shoulders. "It was an accident," she said with yet, another shrug. "I know that you didn't mean anything sexually inappropriate by groping me. I'm just glad that you didn't fall. I'm just glad that I had big breasts for you to grab to prevent you from falling," she said with a dirty laugh.

As if she was enjoying a private joke, she continued laughing.

"If I had a record of every man who groped my big tits at the nursing home where I worked for nine years, I could write a book," she said with a sexy laugh. "Actually," she said with a long pause.

She looked down at her big breasts through her clothes before looking up at my big hands. Then, she said something that sexually stunned me.

"With me divorced and not having a man in my life," she said with sadness. "Honestly, and perhaps something that I shouldn't admit to you but, shockingly surprising me, it felt good for you to feel my breasts through my clothes," she said looking down at her breasts again before looking up a me.

'What? What did she just say? Seriously? Is she kidding me? It felt good for me to feel her breasts through her clothes,' I thought. 'Was she hinting that she wanted me to continue feeling her big tits through her clothes because I can do that? I'd love to continue feeling her big breasts through her clothes.'

I'd definitely be happy to accommodate her by taking her sweatshirt and bra clad breasts in the palms of my horny hands again. With it a long time since I felt a woman's breasts in my hands, I loved feeling her big tits through women's clothes. How hot would that be if she wanted me to feel her breasts through her clothes as much as I wanted to feel her breasts through her clothes?'

# # #

Again, with her not reprimanding me nor slapping my hands away from her big breasts, every day, while ever so slowly and ever so carefully lowering myself to sit in my wheelchair, I felt her big breasts for a few seconds longer. Every day, I reached out to grab her while sexually groping her sweatshirt glad breasts. With her having given me verbal permission to touch and feel her big tits through her clothes, she allowed me to have my wicked, sexual way with her big breasts for a few seconds longer.

Every day, after she left for the day, I masturbated over imagining seeing her big, naked tits, touching her big, naked tits, feeling her big, naked tits, fondling her big, naked tits, and sucking her big, erect nipples. I masturbated over imagining her stroking my flaccid prick. I masturbated over imagining her masturbating me. Only, sadly, she could never masturbate me as I can no longer get an erection.

'Nevertheless, I only wished that I could see, touch, and feel her naked tits,' I thought. 'I only wished that I could have my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. I only wished that I could fondle her big, naked tits while pulling, turning, twisting, and sucking her erect nipples. How hot would that be to suck, Mimi's nipples,' I thought? "I'd love to feel her big, naked tits while sucking her erect nipples.'

Every time she helped lower me to sit in my wheelchair, while groping her big breasts through her clothes, I couldn't stop myself from imagining seeing, touching, and feeling her naked breasts. I couldn't stop myself from imagining sucking on her erect nipples. I'd love to see her big, naked tits. I'd love to see her without her sweatshirt and her bra. I'd love to see her topless.

'Something that I thought she'd never do, yet, I wondered if I asked her nicely to show me her naked breasts if she'd lift her sweatshirt and lift her bra to show me her naked tits. How hot would that be to see Mimi's naked breasts? With her making me so happy to see her naked tits, I could only imagine what it would be like to see, touch, and feel her naked breasts. How hot would that be to see her naked breasts?'

I wished that I could see her naked breasts. While wishing that I could get and maintain an erection, I'd love for her to stroke me while washing me. That would be so sexually exciting for Mimi to masturbate me while allowing me to feel her breasts through her sweatshirt. Only, with me old enough to be her father, sadly and sexually frustratingly, she'd never show me her naked breasts.

Always sexually wanting more, something that would never happen, I'd love for her to suck me while stroking me. I'd love for her to give me a blowjob. I'd love to cum in Mimi's beautiful mouth. After cumming in her mouth, I only wished that I could cum all over her pretty face and all over her naked breasts. I'd love to give Mimi a cum bath. Again, with me unable to get an erection, I knew that all that I had imagined about her masturbating me and blowing me would never happen.

Alas, no longer a virile man, I'm unable to do any of that. I'm impotent. Sad but true, I'm unable to get and maintain an erection. Other than touchy and feely, I can never have sex again.

Yet, if she couldn't masturbate me and/or blow me, perhaps she'd be open to me masturbating her. I'd love to rub her clit while fingering her pussy. I'd love to lick her pussy while reaching up to fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm not only with my fingers but also with my tongue.

# # #

Then, building up the courage while hoping that she wouldn't be offended by my question, I finally asked her the question that was on my mind from the first time that I met her. I wanted to know what cup size bra she took. Having felt C cup breasts before, her bra clad breasts felt bigger and firmer than a C cup. Her breasts felt more like a D cup. Pretending that I didn't realize that she had big breasts, I feigned my ignorance and acted surprised by the size of her big tits.

"Jesus, Mimi, I just realized that you have big breasts," I said while lying. "I apologize for accidentally touching them and groping them but when I'm trying to sit in my wheelchair while trying not to fall, with me always off balance and feeling dizzy, I involuntarily reach out for something to hold on to and to grab. Unfortunately, your big breasts are always within my reach," I said with an embarrassed little laugh.

Showing me again that it was no big deal that I had accidentally groped her breasts while sitting in my wheelchair, she laughed, too.

"It's okay," she said with an uncaring, little shrug that I accidentally groped her breasts.

She looked down at her fully clothed breasts before looking up at me again. Suddenly and surprising me, a look of sexual arousal flashed across her face. Then, she stunned me by what she said next.

"It wasn't your fault. I realize that you touched my breasts by accident. Besides," she said with another uncaring shrug. "I'm used to men touching my breasts, feeling my breasts, and groping my breasts. I wish I had a dollar for every man who felt my big tits at the nursing home, I'd be rich," she said with a dirty laugh.

As if she was rethinking what she was about to say, she remained quiet for a few minutes before volunteering more sexual information.

"Men can't help themselves. While I wash them and dress them, they love feeling and groping my big tits through my sweatshirt and bra. Men have even lifted my sweatshirt and felt my breasts through my bra. While literally wrestling with me, dirty, old men have even tried to lift my bra to see, touch, and feel my naked breasts," she said with a laugh while a look of sexual arousal flashed across her face.

# # #

Then, after her look of sexual arousal took hold of her face, she looked at me and gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look. Unless I was mistaken, glad that I could accommodate her, she seemed to enjoy me groping her big breasts through her clothes. Hard for me to believe and hard for me to wrap my brain around, did she sexually enjoy me feeling her sweatshirt and bra clad breasts through her clothes as much as I sexually enjoyed feeling her sweatshirt and bra clad breasts? Then, she confessed what I hoped she would.

"Honestly, I don't mind the occasional feel," she said with another unembarrassed and unashamed shrug. "To tell you the truth," she said with a pause. "I'm a little embarrassed to confess this to you but," she said with a long pause.

She looked down at her big, fully clothe breasts before looking up at me. Then, cupping her sweatshirt and bra clad breasts in the palms of her hands, she lifted them along with her bra as if offering them to me. While looking up at me with sexual seduction, she slid slow, experienced hands across her fully clothe breasts and nipples. Then, not stopping there, she sexually shocked me with what she said next.

"Something that I sorely missed after divorcing my husband, I loved having my breasts felt and my nipples fingered," she said with a dirty, little laugh while continuing to stare at me with sexual seduction. "With my breasts so sexually sensitive, this may surprise you but I can have a sexual orgasm just by having my breasts felt and my nipples fingered and sucked. It's true," she said. "I can cum by just having my breasts fondled and sucked."

'What? Is she kidding me? Mimi loves having her breasts felt and her nipples fingered? She can have a sexual orgasm just by having her breasts felt and her nipples fingered and sucked? Wow,' I thought. 'I can do that,' I thought. 'I don't need an erection to do that. I'd be happy to feel and fondle her big, naked breasts while fingering and sucking her erect nipples.'

I looked at her as stunned as I was suddenly sexually excited. Normally, I'd have an erection by now but I didn't. My flaccid prick was dead. Yet, I wondered why she had confessed she could have a sexual orgasm just by having her breasts felt and her nipples sucked.

'What does that mean? Why would she tell me that? Is she asking me to feel her breasts though her clothes? Is she giving me her permission to have my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. Is she asking me to give her a sexual orgasm by feeling her naked breasts, fingering her nipples, and sucking her erect nipples?'

12