Sex with my Home Healthcare Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she had given me an open-door invitation served up on her bra clad breasts, was she asking me to feel her breasts while fingering her nipples? Was she giving me her permission to feel her naked breasts, finger her nipples, and suck her erect nipples? With her confessing the sexual sensitivity of her breasts, was that my chance to have my wicked, sexual way with her big tits.

"Really? You can have a sexual orgasm just from having your big breasts felt and your erect nipples fingered and sucked? I'd love to see that," I said with a dirty laugh.

I hoped that she'd lift her sweatshirt and lift her bra. I hoped that she'd show me that she could have a sexual orgasm by fondling her naked breasts, and pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

'While hoping that she'd not only show me her naked breasts, but also allow me to feel her naked breasts while fingering and sucking her erect nipples, I'd love to see her naked tits. I'd love to touch, feel, and fondle her huge breasts while fingering and sucking her erect nipples. I imagined having my wicked, sexual way with Mimi's big tits,' I thought. 'I imagined giving her a sexual orgasm just by fondling her naked breasts and sucking her erect nipples.'

Then, with her telling me that she could get a sexual orgasm just by having her breasts fondled and her nipples sucked, I imagined seeing and hearing her cumming.

'I'd love to give her a sexual orgasm just by having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts. While wondering what she looked like and sounded like when having a sexual orgasm, I'd love to watch and hear her cum. Killing two birds with one stone, a win/win for both of us, she'd make me happy by allowing me to have my sexual way with her big, naked breasts and I'd make her happy by giving her a sexual orgasm.'

# # #

"If you don't mind me asking, what bra cup size do you take," I finally asked her my question that I had been building the courage to ask her?

I stared at her breasts through her clothes before looking up at her? Surprising me again, she smiled as if glad and seemingly proud that I asked her bra cup size. Sexually teasing me, she looked down at her breasts and cupped them in each one in her hands again before looking up at me. Then, as if offering them to me again, she raised her big breasts through her sweatshirt and her bra while staring at me.

Then, seemingly something that was sexually exciting for her to do, she slid slow hands across the front of her bra clad breasts while sexually staring at me. This time, I watched her big nipples immediately react to her slow, practiced touch by erecting themselves. As if begging me to finger them and suck them, she continued seductively staring at me while the impressions of her erect nipples showed through her sweatshirt and her bra.

"I'm a D cup," she said with pride while flooring me with astonishment. "And as you can see through my sweatshirt and bra, I not only have big tits but also, I have huge nipples," she said looking down at her fully clothe breasts while fingering her erect nipples through her clothes.

Sexually teasing me again, she pulled her sweatshirt tighter across her breasts with a sexually aroused laugh. Then, in the way that I wished that I could do, she took her sweatshirt and bra clad nipple in between her thumb and index finger and pulled it out to make it even bigger. Immediately, my jaw fell open, and my lips involuntarily moved to an oval shape as if I was about to be nursed.

'What? Seriously? Are you kidding me? Mimi has D cup breasts? She has D cup breasts,' I thought? 'I'd love to see her big, erect nipples.'

Yet, again, with me continually staring at her big tits, I couldn't help myself from staring a Mimi's sweatshirt and bra clad breasts.

'Other than Katy Perry on American Idol, I don't know anyone who has D cup breasts,' I thought. 'All the women that I know have B or C cup breasts with some even having A cup breasts. I love big tits and Mimi certainly has big tits. I'm a lucky man to have a big breasted, home healthcare worker taking care of me,' I thought.

Then, I thought of my favorite big, breasted women. Christine Hendricks from Mad Men and Sofia Vergara from Modern Family and America Has Talent, both have huge breasts. Equal to a triple D cup, DDD, they have F cup breasts. Holy Hell! Wow! Indeed, Mimi has big breasts, too.'

# # #

Without even having seen them, I loved Mimi's big, D cup breasts. Now, transfixed on what I imagined her naked breasts looked like, I couldn't help myself from imagining what her naked breasts looked like. I needed to see them. I had to see them. I must see her naked tits. I hoped she'd show her naked breasts to me. Perhaps, with a little persuasion, I could convince her to show me her naked breasts.

I only wished I had some wine to get her a little tipsy. With it only taking two glasses of wine to get most women a little drunk, I wondered if she'd show me her naked breasts if I got her inebriated. How hot would that be to see Mimi's naked breasts while she allowed me to touch them, feel them, and fondle them while sucking her erect nipples?

With me wondering what her naked breasts looked like and not only wanting to see her naked breasts but also, I wondered what her naked breasts felt like. I needed to touch them. I needed to feel them. I needed to fondle her naked breasts. Somehow and some way, I must feel her naked breasts.

I needed to finger her naked nipples. I needed to suck her erect nipples. I'd love to suck her nipples while fondling her naked breasts. I needed to give her a sexual orgasm from feeling her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. I needed to see and hear her cum.

Before I died and went to Heaven or Hell, for what I was thinking, I'd love to see Mimi's naked tits. I'd love to touch, feel, and fondle her big, naked breasts. I'd love to suck her big, erect nipples. While continuing to imagine what my home healthcare worker looked like topless, I couldn't help myself from staring at her big breasts through her clothes.

'Mimi, I need to see your naked tits. Show me your tits, please,' I thought. 'Pretend we're in New Orleans at Mardi Gras and show me your naked tits.'

Now that she openly told me that she has a sexually orgasm just by having her big, naked breasts felt and fondled while having her erect nipples sucked, I'd love to give Mimi a sexual orgasm just by fondling her naked breasts while pulling, turning, twisting, and sucking her erect nipples. I'd love to watch her cum. I'd love to hear her have a sexual orgasm.

'Oh, Michael,' I imagined her saying. 'Don't stop fondling my naked breasts. Don't stop pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples. Don't stop sucking my tits. I'm cumming. I'm cumming, Michael. I'm cumming,' I imagined Mimi saying.

I imagined watching her arch her back and stiffen her legs. I imagined watching her falling silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex. I imagined giving Mimi, my home healthcare worker, a sexual orgasm just by fondling her big, naked breasts while fingering and sucking her big, erect nipples.

# # #

Now that I had imagined giving Mimi a sexual orgasm just by having my wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts, I needed to touch her breasts through her clothes. I needed to feel her breasts through her clothes. Taking a big breath for encouragement, I asked her my question.

"May I touch them," I asked daring myself to do so while hoping that she wouldn't report me to her agency and stop working for me? "I'd love to touch and feel your breasts through your clothes. Please, Mimi, may I touch your big, naked tits," I asked while looking up at her?

Yet, somehow, just as I knew that she'd never report me to her agency for inappropriate sexual talk, I knew that she'd never allow me to feel her huge tits through her clothes? Then, she laughed again. Surprising me, she took a step closer to me. Finally, shocking me while sexually teasing me, she stuck out her chest as if daring me to touch her breasts, grope her breasts, and feel her big tits. Then, she shocked me as much as she sexually excited me with what she said next.

"Sure, you may feel them. Of course, you may feel them," she said. "I'd love for you to feel my breasts through my clothes."

She looked down at her breasts through her clothes before looking up at me with the sexual anticipation of me feeling her big tits.

"Go ahead. Be my guest and touch them," she said. "I don't mind you feeling my tits through my clothes. I'd love for you to feel my breasts through my clothes."

With her face filled with sexual anticipation of me feeling her breasts through her sweatshirt, she looked at me with sexual arousal with her jaw dropped. She was breathing through her opened mouth while I stared at her fully clothe breasts with horniness. Then, again, she said something that sexually surprised me.

"I want you to touch my tits," she said again while encouraging me to feel her breasts through her sweatshirt and bra. "It feels good for you to touch and feel my breasts through my clothes while fingering my erect nipples," she said. "I want you to finger my erect nipples through my clothes."

Again, she looked down at her sweatshirt and bra clad breasts before looking up at me with horniness, sexual anticipation, and sexual arousal.

# # #

'What? Huh? Seriously? Is she kidding me? I couldn't believe that Mimi gave me her verbal permission to touch, feel, and fondle her big breasts through her clothes while fingering her erect nipples,' I thought.

With her not having to ask me twice, accepting her sexual invitation, I immediately reached out my horny hands and felt her breasts through her sweatshirt and her bra. I felt her big tits as if I had never felt tits before. As if her breasts were made especially for me, they fit perfectly in my big hands. I could neatly wrap my big hands around them.

I stared at her big and fully clothe breasts while continuing to feel her breasts through her clothes. I loved feeling Mimi big tits. Then, after feeling her breasts through her sweatshirt and bra, with me wanting more, I asked her the question that I knew she'd never say yes.

I looked up at her with pitiful eyes. I looked up at her as if I was a dying man asking her to give me water. Instead of saying, water, water, water, I imagined saying tits, tits, tits.

'With her having already seen my naked prick, stared at my naked prick, and held my naked cock in her soft and warm hand while washing me, I didn't think there was anything wrong with me asking to see her naked breasts. Cock for tits, that's a fair exchange,' I thought. 'Why would she have a problem with showing me her naked breasts?'

I continued staring at her big breasts with horniness and sexual lust.

'With her already giving me her permission to feel her breasts through her clothes, hopefully, I had made her sexually aroused enough and horny enough for her to show me her naked breasts. I'd love to see Mimi's naked breasts,' I thought.

Taking another big breath for courage, I asked her my question that I couldn't wait to know that answer.

"I'd love to see your naked breasts. May I see them? May I see your naked breasts, Mimi," I asked? "I'd die a happy man after seeing your naked breasts," I said with drama while hoping that she'd take pity on me and show me her naked tits.

Yet, when I was twenty-something-years-old, she wasn't even born, yet. Here I was asking a woman who was young enough to be my daughter to see her naked breasts. What's wrong with me? Why would she comply with my request and show me her naked tits?

# # #

Yet, surprising me again, not answering me, she remained silent. After giving me her permission to feel her breasts through her clothes, she disappointed me by not giving me her verbal permission to see her naked breasts. With me never really expecting to see her naked breasts, nonetheless, I'd love to see her naked breasts.

Then, sexually stunning me, she floored me when she slowly and sexily lifted her sweatshirt. Wishing that I had two handfuls of hundred-dollar-bills to make it rain, I watched her as if she was a stripper on stage. Filled with sexual anticipation and horniness, I stared at her while she lifted her sweatshirt up and over her head.

Then, after she removed her sweatshirt, she looked down at herself again as if to see what I could of her huge, bra clad breasts. Continuing to sexually tease me, in the way that I wished I could cup them, she stared at me while she cupped her bra clad breasts in her hands. Again, she lifted her breasts with her bra as if wanting me to touch her breasts and feel her breasts through her bra. I stared at her big, white, low-cut brassiere. With her bra a three hooker in the back, her bra was as big as were her breasts.

When I stared longer and harder at her bra, I could see her brown, erect nipples through her brasserie. With my eyes bugging out of my head and my jaw falling open, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me, she put a manicured finger beneath the front of her bra. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, while staring up at me with a sexy look and a naughty smile, she slowly and sexily lifted up her big, white, low-cut brassiere.

As if I had never seen naked breasts before, I assuredly haven't seen her naked breasts before. As if watching a sneak preview of a Playboy model sexually teasing me, I watched her shapely, big breasts slowly fall from her bra in full view. As soon as her breasts fell from her bra, her big nipples erected.

'I can't believe that I'm seeing Mimi's big breasts. I can't believe that I'm seeing her naked tits,' I thought. 'I can't believe that I'm seeing her big, erect nipples.'

With them hardly sagging at all, her naked breasts were as big as they were shapely. I couldn't wait to touch, feel, and fondle her big, naked tits. I couldn't wait to take her erect nipples in my mouth. Something that I thought that I'd never see, I loved seeing Mimi's big, naked tits.

# # #

She had dark, brown nipples. With me accustomed to seeing pink nipples, she had the darkest nipples that I have ever seen. Unable to remove my eyes from her naked breasts, I continued staring at her naked breasts and erect nipples before asking my next, sexual question.

"May I touch them? May I touch your big, naked tits, Mimi," I asked while looking up at her before staring back down at her naked breasts?

Not waiting for her to respond, excited to know her answers to my questions, I fired my next sexual questions in quick order.

"May I fondle your naked breasts? May I finger your big, erect nipples? May I suck your nipples," I asked? "I'd love to give you a sexual orgasm just by having my wicked, sexual way with your big naked tits and erect nipples," I said. "May I give you a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my lips?"

Again, sexually teasing me, she gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Yes, of course, you may touch them. I want you to touch my naked tits," she said with a laugh and taking a big breath while sticking out her chest. "Yes, you may feel my big, naked tits," she said again. "I want you to feel my naked breasts," she said. "I'd love for you to fondle them while sucking my erect nipples, too," she said. "I love having my naked breasts felt and fondled while having my erect nipples sucked."

Then, once again, with her full of sexual surprises, she surprised me by what she said next.

"I'd love for you to give me a sexual orgasm by feeling and fondling my breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples before sucking my nipples," she said cupping her breasts in her hands again. "I'd love for you to see and hear me cum. Make me cum, Michael. I need to cum. Fondle my naked breasts while fingering and sucking my erect nipples."

# # #

With me unable to get and maintain an erection, I never thought that I'd be having sex again. Having found my perfect home, healthcare giver, I never expected that I'd ever be having sex with the woman was hired to care for me, wash me, and dress me. Yet, surprising me, she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. Moreover, with my neighbors thinking that she was just my home, healthcare giver, they had no idea what went on behind my closed, bedroom doors.

"Let's play cowboy and Indian," I said. "You can be my sexy Indian squaw. Dress up in that Indian outfit, Mimi, and I'll wear my cowboy hat, boots, and holsters. Giddy up. Yee haw," I said slapping her naked ass while grabbing a big handful of her naked breast!

THE END

12