Sex with My Sister

Story Info
Taste my sis pussy.
2.3k words
2.93
22.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friends, my name is Rangeela. Today I am going to tell you my brother sister sex story. This story is of me and my younger sister Gudiya. She is so beautiful that I cannot tell friends. That's why today I am going to tell you his story.

In this brother sister sex story I will tell you how I started sex with my sister.

It is about that time when it had been a year since I passed school. At that time my sister had given her external examination and was preparing for admission in college.

I was 20 years old and my sister was 19 years old. I forgot to tell you that we are six siblings at my house. Apart from the sister whose story I am telling you, I have four other sisters. But three of them are married and the boys of the house were looking for the one older than me.

My father is in a government job and my mother is a housewife. We have got a house from the government itself. Not too big but not too small either.

At that time my friend circle was only of young boys like me. Those people used to read books of sex stories. Many times he also asked me to read story books but I used to refuse.

I was scared of my family members. Was very afraid of getting caught. I was afraid that if the family members got hold of such dirty books, they would be severely beaten. On top of that meeting with friends will also stop.

But my friends were very bastards. One day he hid that sex story book in my bag. After going home, I started taking rest. Then I opened the bag to study, then I found that book in it.

A nude photo was printed on the cover of that nude book and there were many nude photos inside as well. Panicking then I hid that book under the mattress of the bed so that no family member could see it.

When it was night, I saw that book and there were many photos of Chudai in it. There were also some black Negroes in it whose cocks were very big and one of them was inserting the whole cock in the pussy of a white girl. I was surprised to see that does anyone have such a big cock?

Then after that I read that book and returned it to my friends the next day.

Now I too started feeling like reading that type of book everyday. I started enjoying it and used to bring the book home everyday. He used to shake his cock while reading it and used to masturbate after seeing her nude photo.

My daily work had become that of reading books and fisting.

One day I saw that there was a brother sister sex story in the book in which sister was getting fucked. At first I thought that someone must have written sister by mistake. But later, after reading the whole story, I came to know that people also fuck their sisters.

While reading brother and sister sex story, thoughts of my younger sister started coming in my mind. From that day onwards my eyes towards my sister had changed. I started liking her very much. Now she started liking me not only from the point of view of my sister but also from the point of view of sex.

Now I used to see him everyday.

After a few days, I started hiding her bra and panty as well. Taking her bra and panty to the bathroom, I started masturbating her. Now I am enjoying doing all this very much. Now I was also thinking of fucking my sister.

Slowly, now I started reading books everyday and started fisting in my sister's panty every day. Three months passed like this fisting. Now I was starting to feel the need for pussy.

I wanted to fuck pussy. Wanted to know how much fun it is to fuck by giving cocks in the pussy? But I was not getting any pussy. I was getting very irritable. Didn't feel like doing any work.

It went on like this for many days.

One day I was at my house in the afternoon. It was college holiday. I was watching TV and then my sister started going to the bathroom to take a bath.

Then a thought came to my mind that why should I not see my younger sister taking a bath? Maybe I will get to see my sister's pussy while watching her take a bath? Thinking of this, I got excited.

There was a courtyard in our house. Everyone used to take bath there. There was no one at home that day, so I was not going to have any special problem in seeing my sister secretly. My sister went inside to take a bath and she closed the door. I also sat there near the door.

I found a hole in the bathroom door and started peeping into the bathroom from inside. My sister was taking off her clothes at that time. First he took off his t-shirt and then took off his pyjama. Now she was only in bra and panty.

Her boobs were of medium size and looked very tight. The panty was completely stuck on her pussy and the clefts of the pussy were making a line on the panty. Seeing this, my cock became very tight.

My sister now started pouring water on her body. Her bra got wet and her nipples are also visible now.

Seeing this, my penis was feeling bad.

The water flowing from her nipples was passing through her panty.

I started pressing and caressing my cock there. I was rubbing my cock from the top of the pant. After that my sister took off her panty and she became completely naked from below. As soon as I saw her pussy, I became uncontrollable and I took out my cock and started masturbating.

The doll's pussy was completely pink. Seeing my sister's naked pussy, my excitement increased a lot. Then she also removed her bra. As soon as she removed her bra, she became completely naked from top to bottom and I rubbed my cock hard and my water came out.

Falling down there, I came back from there and came to my room and lay down. From that day onwards, everyday I felt like seeing her naked. I used to hide every day and look for an opportunity to see him. Sometimes there was a chance and sometimes not.

Two more months passed like this. Now my college holidays are over. My mother and father went to the village with my elder sister to see a boy for her marriage. We left both the siblings at home.

Now we were alone. We were going to be alone in the house for ten days and I was feeling happy thinking this. I knew that after everyone left, we would sleep in the same room.

My younger sister did not sleep alone. He was afraid to sleep alone and I had to take advantage of this. On the very first day, I had thought that today I will definitely touch my sister's pussy once.

After dinner, we both lay down on the same bed. The bed was big so there was no problem. I was only thinking of fucking my sister. When she fell asleep, I intentionally dropped my blanket down and I entered into her blanket.

Then she woke up and started looking up. She found my blanket lying down and without saying anything she again lay down and started sleeping. After some time I started my action.

Slowly I started touching my sister's body. I was feeling great. Taking courage, I put my hand on his stomach. He didn't give any reaction. Then I slowly started moving my hand.

Now my hand started moving towards my sister's boobs. Slowly I took my hand till her breasts and then slowly put my hand on her boobs. She was wearing a bra. I got very excited. I could not keep my hand like this.

I slowly started pressing my sister's boobs. I was pressing very lightly. He was enjoying by slowly mashing her boobs.

She was still not saying anything. Perhaps she was in a deep sleep, thinking this only increased my courage. I started moving my sister's skirt up. Slowly sliding her panty touched my hands. I stopped there.

Now I had to unbutton her shirt so that I could take her milk in my hands.

But it was not that easy. I was afraid that if she wakes up, the whole work will be spoiled and it is possible that she will tell my father about my action.

Now pretending to sleep, I started moving forward. While pretending to sleep, I put my hand on her nipples. He held my hand tightly. Perhaps she was thinking in her sleep that this hand belongs to her mother.

Taking advantage of this, I started opening the buttons of his shirt. While doing it slowly, I opened the three buttons of his shirt. But I could not see my sister's boobs because the lights were off. I was just able to caress her milk.

After coaxing for some time, my sister swore a little, then I felt that she got up. But my guess turned out to be wrong. She was still in sleep. I stayed for a while. After that I started my work again.

I untied the hook of her skirt. After unhooking the hook, I slid it down. Then I unbuttoned all the buttons of his shirt. Now her bra had come up. I touched her breasts from the top of her bra and pressed it lightly.

Now all I had to do was untie the hook of my sister's bra. I was wondering how to open it now because the hook of her bra was pressed under her back. My hands could not reach there. Somehow I had to make him lie on his side.

After thinking something, I started pushing her lightly by the shoulder. He started turning it to the other side. I was giving light pressure so that he himself would roll over in his sleep.

After a lot of effort, the hard work paid off and my sister took a turn.

Now his back was towards me. Now I got a chance to open the hook of her bra.

After opening her hook, I also opened her bra. When her bra came off, I suspected that she had woken up.

She was not responding but her breathing was no longer normal as it used to be while sleeping. She was awake but was not saying anything.

Courageously I put my hand on her nipples and started pressing them. She was not saying anything but her breathing had become heavy now. I understood that she is enjoying getting her nipples pressed.

After pressing her boobs for some time, she turned around and she herself started pressing my hands on her boobs. Now everything was clear. I lay down on my sister and put my lips on her lips.

I started sucking her lips and pressing her nipples. She also started expressing her pleasure by sobbing uhh... uhhh. I started drinking her boobs and she pressed my mouth in her boobs.

Now my hands moved towards his trunks. I wanted to take off his tights and when I put my hand in it, there was something like a cloth inside too. I came to know that my sister's periods are going on.

Then I didn't tease his trunks. I started drinking her milk again. Started pressing her milk tightly. Now my sister was also expressing milk openly with me and was taking out sobs.

She was completely naked. Only one trunk was left on his body. I caught her hand and put her hand on my cock. Told him to shake my cock and fist it.

He slowly started caressing my cock from the top of the lower. Then after some time she put her hand inside my lower and holding my cock started masturbating while moving back and forth.

Now I got very excited and while drinking her lips loudly, I started squeezing her nipple.

I was having a lot of fun. I felt like tearing my sister's pussy apart by fucking her pussy with cock. But she had periods.

She was fast fisting my cock. In the meanwhile my cock's water came out and my sister's whole hand got soaked in my semen.

I took off my lower and also took off the blanket. Then he cleaned my cock with a cloth. After that I lay down outside the blanket. I was completely naked. My sister had woken up now.

She herself came to me and started playing with my cock in her hand. I was having fun too. I was rubbing her nipples. As soon as I used to squeeze her nipples, she used to squeeze my cock tightly.

After some time she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking. I started having fun.

Then I immediately got up and switched on the light. I wanted to see her naked body. As soon as the light was on, I saw her naked and my cock started jerking.

He hid his mouth with his hand. She was blushing seeing me naked. She was looking very beautiful. When I asked her to drink my cock again, she once again filled my cock in her mouth and started sucking.

For ten minutes I made him suck cock and once again removed the water. This time I poured water in his mouth. He spit my goods out. After that we lay down and again started playing with each other's bodies.

In this way, that night both of us did sex foreplay the whole night but could not get fucked. But it was a lot of fun doing sexy things with my sister.